Justin Timberlake is Shirtless

Justin Timberlake is Shirtless

Oh, he’s still got it.

Justin Timberlake looked pectacular at his concert at Arco Arena in Sacramento, Calif. on Tuesday night. The Sexyback singer went shirtless as a thank-you to his concert-going fans.

Fans worldwide can now be thankful as well! But I’m sure some of you may now be thinking, “Now lose the pants!” Beggars can’t be choosers!

Now sing some Gwen Stefani with me…

Now that you got it
What you gon’ do about it?
Now that you got it
What you gon’ do about it?

UPDATE: There’s a video of Mr. J.T. taking his sweaty shirt off and throwing it into the audience. The audience, of course, goes absolutely wild. Screaming, frantic arm waving, you name it.

Justin then throws up peace signs with both of his hands and disappears backstage. Watch it here!

ABC

3rd…YEAY! JT ROCKS!

looks like a monkey…

ValleyGirl @ 09/27/2007 at 7:05 am

Nice biceps…..ugly mug.

angelina_mmm @ 09/27/2007 at 7:15 am

*throwing up*

He is ok, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Brad Pitt, and Matthew M. is wayyyyyyyy better, but JT can sing to me anytime!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/27/2007 at 7:35 am

this made me hungry

BRITNEY IT’S 3 ON ITUNES *******!

malibumom=runaroundsue @ 09/27/2007 at 8:06 am

I still don’t like his attitude, but proud of the Tennessean.

malibumom=runaroundsue @ 09/27/2007 at 8:07 am

Oh yeah-Britney spears is GETTING HER ACT TOGETHER. She will do a song with him-Giver it 6 months to a year-

He’s ugly, I guess that’s why he’s cocky it compliment’s the looks he’s lacking. Is it me, but his arms look kind of short and stubby.

He is so hot. Just love him his concerts rock! That bod is beautiful!

too hot! *thud*

Priscila fernandes @ 09/27/2007 at 8:34 am

oh my god !!!!
he’s so hot !!!!

He looks 100 times better shirtless! It’s a good look for him! ;)

He IS so so so so so so so so so hot !!!!

just love him

Why can’t he be shirtless ALL THE TIME??!!…SO HOT

he’s skinny!
But still pretty much hot!

He should be like that at every concert.

He starts look like the younger version of Brad Pitt to me. Which by the way is not a bad complement.

There is nothing at all wrong with JT’s body. His body is perfect. He is spectacularly formed – not too thin, not too bulky, nice flat abs.

His voice is what irritates a lot of people. Like Britney’s his voice is high and squeaky. But lucky for him, that’s also why he sings so great.

JT would be completely handsome if he:

1. Went back to his curly do. It matches his looks better.

2. Remained clean shaven. He’s trying to look older, but he just looks scruffy.

3. Got a nosejob. His nose isn’t big, just weird-shaped. Needs some fine tuning but it is not NEARLY AS UGLY AS USHER’S NOSE.

1. Went back to his curly do. It matches his looks better.

——

Eww, you’re joking?! He looked awful back then!

That’s your opinion. I thought he was cute, I just didn’t like the curly do frosted on top. His hair is naturally curly and I think it fits his face and now that he’s a little older, he would look even better. I wonder if JT has black blood in him somewhere in his family line because of his hair & his differently-shaped nose. He came from Tennessee yet he gravitated toward black music. I would not be surprised.

Does he think he’s a rock star now?
lol, just kidding….he is probably the sexiest singer out there right now.

I’m going off to do stomach crunches now.

I always liked Justin.I liked the way he always dresses so nice in
his suits and never looks scruffy.A few rappers wish they would win the awards he does,and Justin is the one to beat at the Awards show.
This photo of him shows he has sex appeal.I like him dating the
beautiful Jessica Biel.They look good together.

Put a bag over his head and put a muzzle on his mouth and he may be tolerable. oops, maybe not. you know he has done some really ***** women.

Yep keep the chest, but get rid of the head.

julz i hate u for that!

ahhh i was there!!! i was so speechless when he did that!

He’s so fine and is one of the few young entertainers who is actually talented.

If he weren’t famous, no one would even give him a second thought. Yuck.

I agree that he is one of the few artists thats very talented to.
He has good looks to go with his talent.

SEXY BACK @ 09/27/2007 at 5:22 pm

I have totally fell in love with JT after seeing his hbo concert special, that is one finnnne yt boy, oh and look at his fingers nice a long ummmmmm i’m having jt flahes now

Holy crap. That’s niiiice.

O, bless his heart. thank u JT, for bless this world with ur beauty! he truly is drop dead gorgeous. jessica biel is one
lucky girl!

Ewwww gross,all I see is a walking STD!!!

He’s so hot! It’s one of those things that few people have where your heart skips a beat when you see them with their shirt off and endorphins are released through your body! Thank God for him!

ahhhh !!! damn . that is just sooo . damn i’m jealous ! normally i would say get a tan .. but he still looks good. jared your hilarious with your gwen stefani lyrics.

Must be one of the most unattractive men I have ever seen. If he wasn’t famous no one would give him a second look. YUK!!!!!!!!

wow..I want eat him

Are you guys ******* idiots??@@ Not every celebrity is hot as Beckham or brad pitt, and JT is famous, not because he is good looking. He is really cute but he is not very handsome, but he is truely talented and that is why he is famous.

I can smell him from here………..gross……………If he were trolling the West Village he would not get $2 for his “services”. Does he ever shower or take a bath. But what really annoys me is that all his so called “talent” is ripped off from Black artists. He is disgusting.

yankee doodle @ 09/28/2007 at 9:41 pm

He’s not ripping anybody off. He likes that music, ok? Music should be universal and he sings it well.

laura, you are such a *****….

wait, i meant lowlife

I like him once

Once you never become a concert in Bahrain

She welcomed proud be the first present

I love you Justin

Once your image and sexy

Gabriela honey @ 01/13/2008 at 6:32 pm

He is soooo hot! OMG.. the hottest guy. he’s hottest than zac efron!

Pussycat Doll @ 06/27/2008 at 4:01 am

JT TURN ME ON !!!

******** !!

THE BEST MEN IN THE WHOLE WORLD !!

I WANNA HAVE SEX WHIT HIM SO BAD !

JT is so hot . I have to agree with comment 16. I wish i could rock his body. hubba hubba. yumalishes.

damn he is so hot i want to see him naked oh justin such a nice body nice nipples and such a cute tight little ass.

memyselfi @ 04/17/2009 at 9:48 pm

come on justin you can go ahead and definitely bring that sexy back of yours why not you got your blond hair and big blue eyes to go with it it would not be the same without it

very delicious! i want to lick his abs!