Chris Crocker: THE REMIX

Chris Crocker: THE REMIX

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

YouTube sensation Chris Crocker apparently HATES Britney Spears.

Just check out the video below of Chris Crocker: The Remix to see him bash Britney to bits.

It’s so funny it hurts! (I didn’t think the original one was very funny, but the remixed version is!)

Chris Crocker: The Remix
Posted to: Chris Crocker, Video

Ethan Miller/Getty

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! “She’s not HUMAN!!!”

Why don’t these talk shows ignore this female impersonator. He’s a lunatic like Shitney only looking for attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shitney paid him off to make that stupid video. Lunatic!

truth hurts @ 09/28/2007 at 8:59 am

he was so truthful…but how annoying is this gurl/guy….

Who said that? @ 09/28/2007 at 9:04 am

HAHAHAHAHA…Genius!

This guy is strange. I visited his page before and watched a few of his vids and he’s a few cans short of a 6 pack.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

That’s the way he should go !!!!!!!!

if that freak saw this re-mix he’d probably rip his panties to shreds in anger and frustration!!!

Look at that wide ugly mouth! His wide toad mouth is by far the ugliest thing on him/it.

this guy has some SERIOUS issues to attend to. he needs to get some help from a very very good team of doctors… then he should go crawl in a hole somewhere south and just live out his days. this guy is a fucken freak

HE IS A BIG WASTE OF SPACE AND i CAN’T BELIEVE WE WATCH HIM, OH YEAH HE IS FUN TO LAUGH AT-FREAK BOY

This’s better it’s Britney ft. Criss Crocker – Gimme more/Leave her alone:

This’s better it’s Britney ft. Criss Crocker – Gimme more/Leave her alone:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQl9n8pU0NU

OMG! HILARIOUS! I love it!

LOOOOOOOOL @ 09/28/2007 at 12:50 pm

not funny at all !!!!

love the real version

OMG! that is like the best thing ever… i wonder if he will post another blog about his remix say that it is “NOT HUMAN!” lol

That was HILARIOUS!!!!! OMG!!! I am dying of laughter right now… almost better than the original. Genius I tell ya. Too funny!!!

anon in boston @ 09/28/2007 at 1:50 pm

THIS RULES!!! love it! he is dirty ole mess, and we love him for it! thanks to chris cocker, we can all feel better about ourselves. trannies rule!

anon in boston @ 09/28/2007 at 1:51 pm

this rules! trannies rule! chris cocker is amazing and britney is a fat, crazy, nasty mess and should lose her kids. thanks for this remix. it made my day.

First of all i dont Britney wants to do anythin’ with him & second of all Dont call her shitney & third Of all YES he is a Lunati He’s soo crazy & as a fan of Brit I would just lvoe to snap His neck & kill him Coz he makes me sick x_x

I love it.

I really love how in the original he said that critics said that if she was a professional, she would have pulled it off no matter what… then he didn’t counter that.

I’m a performer, I think you’re perfectly open to criticism in her case. She decided when to make her comeback, she should have judged if she wasn’t ready.

On top of that he started saying “How professional is it?” to criticize her, blah blah. If you’re a critic, it’s entirely professional :)

Schoenedame @ 09/28/2007 at 3:44 pm

That is sheer genius. Well done you!

Lol
LOVES IT

thats ******* classic lol

Skankgelina Whorlie @ 09/28/2007 at 4:41 pm

Ha Ha! Another loon at large!

It's Britney, bitch @ 09/28/2007 at 5:54 pm

Her name is BRITNEY..not shitney.
Just thought some people should know…..

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/28/2007 at 5:55 pm

Her name is BRITNEY..not shitney.
Just thought some people should know….

That was sooo funny!

That was the best!!!!!!

OMFG there is a way better one out there, jared! listen to this one!

hahahahah.. that was funny! priceless!!! hahahahaha…