Keanu Reeves and His Beard

Keanu Reeves and His Beard

A heavily bearded Keanu Reeves picks up his Porsche from a local service shop in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The actor has one film coming out next year called The Night Watchman, which he filmed in June and July.

Keanu, 43, plays Tom Ludlow, a Los Angeles cop who has spent his life never having had to reach across the abyss from his world to the other. Ludlow’s life, however, becomes cheerless, dark, and deadly, after the death of his beloved wife. Ludlow is pressed into action when he is framed for murder by those close to him. Deeper and more profound themes are interwoven in this story of a man’s struggle for meaning in a world that is increasingly controlled by outside forces.

The crime thriller also stars Hugh Laurie, Chris Evans, Forest Whitaker, Naomie Harris, Jay Mohr and rapper Common.

keanu reeves beard 01
keanu reeves beard 02
keanu reeves beard 03
keanu reeves beard 04
keanu reeves beard 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I used to think he was really cute. like in “devil’s advocate.” he is still fine.

Like him…hate the beard.

I’ve always thought he was a very beautiful man.
But why is he so puffed up in the face on alj the recent pic’s?
He does not look fat, only the face..weird.

A cute man.

cool guy. look forward to the movie. like the rest of the cast as well. :)

He is the first actor I really care. Angie is the second.

There just something about them…….

Poor Keanu……when does he will find a good woman and have children?

COALHARBOURQT @ 09/28/2007 at 8:56 pm

Nice to see him looking happy and healthy at least – he’s been through a lot and I think he gets very depressed at times. Can’t wait to see his new movie!

I’d like to volunteer myself up as the good woman for him to have children with! :D Not that he’s ever gonna see this :lol:

HE IS SO DAMN SWEET. HIS EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Ahhhh, ewwwwww! Great guy, rotten beard.

Dirty Cougar @ 09/28/2007 at 9:39 pm

I hope this beard fad will PLEASE end soon! Love Keanu and, he look’s still cute inspite of that fug beard!

10 Dirty Cougar : 09/28/2007 at 9:39 pm

===============

He looked the best on Speed, short hair, no bear.

7 COALHARBOURQT : 09/28/2007 at 8:56 pm

=============================

Hey, you are not the first to volunteer. :lol:

Heavy, thin, beard, no beard – the man is a God.

He’s ugly with beard… missing hair growth… beard not suite him. I love Matrix movies. Help him to buy the razor to shave his beard off.

The reason he has not found a decent woman yet is because he is GAY! Did you not know that?

Awww…my Keanu is smiling again!! YAY!! He looks content. That’s a good sign.

And…all of you “volunteers,” get in line. It starts right here behind me. ;)

He’s a beautiful man with or without the beard, in my humble opinion. His eyes are so soulful. *sigh* I could go on and on.

I met him, He gave me an atograph on a twenty dollar bill and asked me if my boobs were real, Ha . He had a beard like this at the time and his hair was a little longer, good times, good times.

Get a private jet @ 09/29/2007 at 12:58 am

Nanana – he did find a good woman and had a child…they both died. People aren’t replaceable.

celery gloss @ 09/29/2007 at 2:30 am

I love Keanu… something very kind and sad about him. (Plus, he’s pretty hot when cleaned up) I also hope he finds someone he can be happy with.

madingley @ 09/29/2007 at 4:53 am

keanu looks so young he is 43??

Apparently he has a heart of gold and is amazingly generous. He gave all the special effects people who worked on the Matrix movies with him, a Harley Davidson each. That was about 60 Harleys!
Gay or straight…he deserves to find that special one person to complete his life. He has so much love to give.
God bless you Keanu.

KrungKrung @ 09/29/2007 at 10:32 am

i love Keanu, since Brad Pitt is already taken, Keanu i am available for you hun, we can have babies together, as many as we can i mean you can afford, aycaramba.

He just seems like such an average and chill kinda guy.

KEANU REEVES @ 09/29/2007 at 6:41 pm

Ja – Keanko:”AAAAAAAAACH JAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ!!!!!!……Sviezi horsky vanok nad horami aj nad moriami aj nad roztapajucimi ladovcami – zafukal – do mojich havranich vlaskov……..A pozrite – jezibaby – a gajovia – co mi urobil!!!…Vidite to???…Zdvihol mi vlasky!…A teraz to vyzera – akokeby mi rasili z hlavky – male parozky!!!…A viete – kto ma tieto – cary na svedomi????…Neo a Erika!…A pochopitelne – moj najnovsi rival a dobry priatel – John Kusatko…..AAAAAACH JJJAAAAAAAJJJ!!…”

That beard makes it look like he is being attacked by a rampant fungus.
He just looks dirty.