Fri, 28 September 2007 at 12:18 pm
Do Not Watch Mariah Carey Pee
- Do not watch Mariah Carey pee. DO NOT!
- Dorky Damon goes golfing. Hole in one!
- Alessandra Ambrosio‘s bras go wireless.
- Tom Cruise is building a $10 million bunker.
- Kirsten Dunst will use voodoo on her ex-boyfriend.
- Kristin Cavallari bikini pictures are quite popular.
- Dylan McDermott splits with wife of twelve years. Sad.
- Scope out some Britney Spears art ya’ll.
- The Office‘s Jim and Pam are dating!
- Emile Pucci is like a color collision.
- Kanye West is still refusing to interview with MTV. Bitter, much?
- Gisele Bundchen is selling her West Village triplet penthouse for $10.9 million. The supermodel has bought a larger townhouse in the Village. /
- Kanye West wouldn’t elaborate on his plans to wed fiancé Alexis Phifer Wednesday at Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood party. He did say that he will tour in November with Common, kicking things off in London.
- Oprah earned $260 million between June 2006 and June 2007, according to a new Forbes.com survey. Jerry Seinfeld came in second, earning $60 million in the same time period, and Simon Cowell placed third with $45 million.
- South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have signed on to help produce new episodes of Canadian series Kenny vs. Spenny for Comedy Central. The series essentially consists of two friends, Kenny Hotz and Spencer Rice, who engage in all manner of silly competitions for bragging rights. Some of the challenges: Who can stay naked the longest? Who can sell more Bibles? Who do gay guys like more? Who can wear a dead octopus on their heads the longest?
Just Jared on Facebook