Nicole Richie: Pregnant and in High Heels

Nicole Richie: Pregnant and in High Heels

Nicole Richie grabs lunch at Joan’s on Third with Teen Vogue employee BFF Carlos Lopez. Other celebrities who ate at Joan’s this month: Jake Gyllenhaal, his ex-girlfriend Kirsten Dunst and Hayden Panettiere. Do they serve their guests with food on gold plates or something??

Nicole, 26, is about six months pregnant and was seen wearing a killer pair of high heels. Her gold platform wedges were sky high, so it’s a good thing she had pal Carlos to hold onto!

10+ pictures inside of pregnant Nicole wearing high heels

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

those heels are SICK

This looks abosolutely dangerous at six months preganat. But, hey, it is her baby. Who are we to advocate safety and comfort over vanity.

You don't know me @ 09/28/2007 at 2:36 pm

I’d like to see her try to walk in those in a another month from now!

luvmebabe @ 09/28/2007 at 2:38 pm

okay, she is risking her baby’s life here. she might fall and land on that tummy of hers. what a dumb ass. just hope she’ll be more considering when the kid is born. when u love urself more than the baby … that’s what happens. u want more attention than the safety of the child.

SHE IS F@king sick

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 09/28/2007 at 2:40 pm

thats just INSANE….im due around the exact same time she is and if i ever go out…im in ballerina flats. had to buy a whole new shoe wardrobe cause im normally in 4 inch heels. aint killing my baby, me or my back….i figure i can wait a few more months. 5 inch GOLD heels are just crazy. hope no paparats bump into her.

Jocasta666 @ 09/28/2007 at 2:42 pm

Never had kids. Neither has she.
But wedges are less dangerous than actual high heels she’s BEEN wearing. IF the heels snap (I’m looking at your poor excuse for a performance Britney), then down she goes.

But for those who know (And I’m saying I don’t) is a wedge not more stable than a clunk or a stilleto/high heel?

Still…she’s self-aware now more than ever..and wants to be tall enough not to be mistaken as the actual CHILD of Joel whatever his name has been that I ignored.

I mean she THINKS she has an image to uphold. And no – I can’t see that just due to watching other famous pregnant people and my friends literally blow up at the feet and ankles.

Ouch.

JoC

Jocasta666 @ 09/28/2007 at 2:46 pm

Well f*ck me falling over. I just looked at the heels again.
I don’t take anything back, but good God yeah, that’s ridiculous.

Jesus. I’m 5’4′ and weigh 100 lbs and wear flats.

F*ck fashion. Even if you’re not pregnant.

But think: her and P*r*s got compted LOTS of free swag in hey brief heyday.

If I were rich and famous I’d be walking around in terry cloth slippers…brand new everyday of course.
I have seen dozens of pregnant stars like Naomi Watts and Jennifer Garner in normal shoes while pregnant and even FLIP FLOPS.

If they can do it with *ahem* their talent, what’s she trying to prove?

Nevermind…I already answered that.

JoC

Fashion before sense.

still gorgeous

YAY! for CARLOS…love him :)

that is so stupid to be wearing those heels

i feel sorry for the kid, shes gunna kill it.

That is plain silly and ignoramus. Wearing so high heels while pregnant, pregnant women have problems with their balances to start with …

But what else can you expect from her?

love her regardless.im pergnant i wear heels to work.

To ME # 12..STFU and keep stuffing doughnuts down your hole. Youre a evil sounding fat bizth. Nicole can wear heels ,doesnt mean her child will be effected. I wouldnt wear heels that high but her choice. You evil bizth.

Aren’t you not allow to wear heels when you are pregnant? She is actually endangering her child and could get into trouble for that.

patricia night @ 09/28/2007 at 3:23 pm

It’s her own business what to wear

If her feet feels fine in them, more power to her!

those are some killer shoes, but I swear people didn’t say that about xtina A.

Remember her saying that she cried when she saw a program of victims of drink driving …and that she didn’t know that ..duh!

She is a dud!

I hate Nicole Richie.

Is she crazy? One move aside and she’ll get a sprained ankle!

i hate nichole she sucks with those heels on get life

BBperfume @ 09/28/2007 at 4:15 pm

Actually, from personal experience, wedges are more dangerous than heels.In heels, you maintain your balance by gripping the ground from the frontsole, but wedges are like you’re standing on a platform and it gets wobbly sometimes.It’s more likely for you to twist your ankle wearing wedges in fact!

i feel sorry for the kid i really do. joel i think would make a good dad but nicole is problay gunna be out drinking thats just my opouion,

we have a serial reposter from perez -who says they hate nicole. but chooses to post on her site .go figure. we who like her dont give a shiz. we know you are the same 2 or 3 persons reposting.
She can wear what she chooses. I dont pick apart -or say i hate celebs or people i dont know.,
but then im not a idiot, like the haters. do you nicole. we the majority at jj like you

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All