Oscar De La Hoya: THE PICTURES ARE FAKE

Oscar De La Hoya: THE PICTURES ARE FAKE

Oscar De La Hoya and his family are apparently having a hard time coping with the Oscar De La Hoya Fishnet Photos scandal.

“Well, I can obviously see that it’s me in that photograph, but these are fake, these are Photoshopped,” Oscar tells The Insider. “It’s painful to see that, because my family’s going through a hard time.”

Watch the video below!

Oscar De La Hoya: THE PICTURES ARE FAKE!
Posted to: Oscar De La Hoya, Video

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i didn’t think those pictures were real.

september @ 09/28/2007 at 9:52 pm

you gotta be kidding me.

there is no way in hell that those are fake no way in hell

i think the pics are real..hes just protecting his reputation,thats why hes saying the pics are fake.

Pictures are totally real!!

those pics are so real.

boredtodayboredtomorrow @ 09/28/2007 at 10:05 pm

realrealrealrealreal..just own up to it already douchebag.

Purple Gem @ 09/28/2007 at 10:20 pm

Laughable. The more he continues to lie, the more pain it will cause his family. Oscar thinks by continuing to lie, he will protect his reputation, but he is only hurting his family more.
I feel for Millie. She is pregnant and has to deal with Oscar’s womanizing fishnet tendencies. On top of that, he lies to her face about them. 4 shame Oscar.

magnus MFA @ 09/28/2007 at 10:22 pm

I could make those in photoshop.

Easy.

time for pat obrien to get out the polygraph!

(or pay for the dinner date)

MonkeyShines @ 09/28/2007 at 11:02 pm

Yeah right Oscar.
Dude’s always been a twisted piece of work, control freak.
They’re real, you were high and drunk and got caught and you think we’re all like your wife – stupid.

Shifty eyes tell everything. He’s lying… & that was NOT heartfelt. sheesh..

There must be like 20 of those pictures. Too much to edit just to make a point. I bet the wife already knows what happened and months from now he will get divorced. They think we are all stupid.

You’d be able to see where they’d be photoshopped. Those are real! Oscar likes to dress in woman’s clothes. Just admit it. Doesn’t make him any less than man, oh wait, it does. LOL!

real.real.real.lying is not gonna help you now oscar,,just ADMIT it.!there are like 20 pics of u wearing fishnets..JUST ADMIT.!!

totally fake pics….anyone can see they are obviously photshopped, hell I could do a better job than that!
for shame on that girl for trying to make money off someone else…even if they were real why should she make money off of Oscar’s private life?! what a loser she is..

These photos are so real, why is it so hard for people to believe that a man Known for his Machismo can’t get cohersed into doing some thing like this. Men are easily swayed when it comes to certian matters, yet he continues to lie…. I’m sure his wife Millie knows there real. I didn’t mind him taking the pics, I mean who cares he’s just being silly but the fact that he’s lying that sucks!!

I played it thru my Lie Detector and He was in the RED!
LIAR~!

That was certainly a half-hearted denial.

We haven’t heard — or seen — the end of this one, even if we want it to be gone for good.

oooba dooba @ 09/29/2007 at 1:06 am

Why is it so hard to believe that pictures can be altered, combining different elements to create a fictitious whole new photograph? Oscar’s REAL head tacked on to someone else’s body, or altered versions of his body with someone else’s legs doesn’t make the photos real! The dude doesn’t exactly have a sterling reputation having kids out of wedlock, etc, but that doesn’t mean he deserves this. Milana’s quite the go-getter, complaining about only getting $70,000 and demanding (BLACKMAILING) Oscar and his people for more money (to the tune of $160,000!). A two-bit second rate stripper and cheap hooker is all she’ll ever be. And I’m sure she knows it. If this is her way of trying to get ahead in the world, I feel sorry for her.

At least Oscar’s honest enough to admit his head and face are in the pictures; denying that fact would be an insult to people’s intelligence. He knows better than to do that. He’s finding out the hard way what technology can do, when in the wrong hands and used by the wrong people with ill intentions. Altered/doctored/manipulated pictures can ruin reputations and destroy careers and lives. This is a very serious issue! And even without being a Photoshop user, I can still see some peculiar things going on in those photos, and I don’t take them at face value. I also don’t care about boxing, and I’m not a fan of Oscar De La Hoya. I just think it’s disgusting what’s happening here, and Milana is certainly getting her own publicity out of it. Funny how she can’t remember who took those pictures and kept changing her story. . . She’s the one who’s lying. Yeah, she says there are more pictures, but she doesn’t say if the pictures are ENTIRELY WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE OR ARE DOCTORED.

They are so real! First of all, as if he would do anything but say they were fake, there’s no chance he’d admit they were real. Second of all, every expression on his face matches his pose, pretty big coincidence.

oh please! those were sooooo real! aren’t the girls’ testimonies enough! come on, both were in the pictures with and without the fishnets!

oooba dooba @ 09/29/2007 at 1:24 am

Oh, and to those people who said Oscar’s ‘shifty eyes’ indicate that he’s lying, that’s not true in this case. If you’ve studied body language, you’ll know that the DIRECTION in which a person’s eyes go when answering a question or remembering something are the KEY, not the fact that they are ‘shifting.’ Oscar gives the interviewer DIRECT EYE CONTACT several times when answering the questions. Most important is the FACT that when he answers the question about whether or not the photos are real, his eyes go UP AND TO THE LEFT, which is indicative of telling THE TRUTH in memory recall and/or retelling an incident or an event. He is telling the truth when he says that A)the man featured is Oscar De La Hoya (himself), and B)they are altered photos – they have been Photoshopped.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All