Gwen Stefani: Looking Sharp in Tartan

Gwen Stefani: Looking Sharp in Tartan

A smiley Gwen Stefani leaves the luxe Claridges hotel in London on Sunday with and her son Kingston, 16 months. The Harajuku Girl wore a red tartan trench coat and Dior shades. Kingston rocked a so baby rocker chic studded belt!

Late last night, a covered-up Gwen , 37, was seen returning to Claridges with British rocker hubby Gavin Rossdale, 41, after a night out.

Recent quote from Gwen about touring with baby Kingston: “Kingston is walking now and he never sleeps. And if he doesn’t sleep. I don’t sleep. Last night it was insane. By this morning I thought I was going to die of tiredness. It’s hard to get the balance right. The touring life is hard enough. To do it with a baby can be almost impossible.

“[But] motherhood isn’t quite what I thought it was going to be. I thought it would change me as a person, but I still feel like my old self. I haven’t changed. I still talk the same. I still act the same. Creatively, I feel exactly the same.

“The only difference is that life is now much better. I now have a mind-blowing little guy who is the reward for a lot of hard work. After having Kingston I feel complete.”

gwen stefani tartan 01

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

First =]
Luv gwen and her son =]

i love them!

Kingston is SO cute.

Gwen Kicks major booty @ 09/29/2007 at 12:26 pm

Notice how she doesn’t have the pacifer in her mouth, folks? Now, THIS a respectable, sane, and sanitary mother. Go Gwen! :-)

Gwen Kicks major booty @ 09/29/2007 at 12:27 pm

woops, I meant “pacifier”

She doesn’t look tired. Does she have a nanny?

What’s up with those sunglases??!

What about her hubby Gavin? Can he stay up and mind baby? She needs her rest to perform!

I love her performances!

For the record, I’ve always loved Gwen and still do. But a part of me thinks that she can’t sleep due to the fact she freakin has an ED. Hi, eating too little = insomnia … using your kid as an excuse = not cool. I’ve known too many mums that have used the excuse of “Don’t have time to eat, run around after kid too much, yadda yadda yadda” to cover up the fact they have a personal problem.

Gwen looks amazing!
I love that coat.

She leaves sunday?! Don’t you mean saturday?

patricia night @ 09/29/2007 at 1:48 pm

I do love Gwen
But I don’t like the way she flashes her son
I mean not this time, I’m talking about taking him to the fashion shows and things like that

Siloh and Kingston to marry in 20 years.

Jared, Gwen and Gavin are coming back from her show…that’s why they look tired and she’s covered up. She played Wembley last night and has another one there tonight. Her and Kingston are leaving probably to tape her show on the Ant and Dec’s tv show.

Thanks for the pics. Kingston is adorable. :)

Cute, cute, cute.

remember da truth @ 09/29/2007 at 3:12 pm

Gwen has always looked amazing in tartan, not an easy look to pull off but she does it. She’s someone who could wear ANYTHING and make it look stylish and cool!

Whoever said staying up with a baby and touring is hiding an eating disorder? This woman has to mind her nutrition, and she does, that doesn’t mean she has an eating disorder! Sheesh — anyone less than perfect is either too skinny or fat. You people are the ones with personal problems!

Gwen is a friggin’ STAR!! Love her, and everything she does.

I like Gwen, alot. I think Kingston is too cute and too cool.
That said, maybe the touring and late hours of her shows are throwing Kingston all off so he sleeps when she is doing a show, then wakes up when she comes in very late or early hours, he is set to see her. I don’t understand the he doesn’t sleep thing.
Isn’t her job as a MOM to make sure he goes to sleep? I know it’s hard to so NO and such, but it the job of a responsible mother. Maybe motherhood hasn’t changed her and she feels exactly the same because she is doing the same, touring, and not enforcing the hard rules of motherhood.

BETTER-THAN-YOURS @ 09/29/2007 at 4:53 pm

kingston’s so cute.gwen is pretty as usual.

That little boy looks spoiled as H E double hockey stick.

my kids often refuse to go to sleep at night but I’d NEVER stay up all night with them!! my god….my 14 month old takes a nap during the day, sometimes two! how come kingston aint sleeping?

i just got back from seeing her at wembley… she was so amazing… the family was there too! she dedicated a song to kingston and in another song some pics of him went up on the big screen… so CUTE.
shes AWESOME.. thanks for the pics :D

celery gloss @ 09/29/2007 at 8:58 pm

I like me some Gwen but I don’t know if I believe it’s that tough for her to get some sleep. I’m sure she has a nanny… don’t they help out at night or especially in the day so she can get a nap in?

What she meant by him not sleeping is….sleeping the whole night through people like most babies/kids. Gwen and Gavin are both up when Kingston wakes them up at night. Geez, if anything this shows how well of a mother she is. Also in the day she’s too busy taking him to the zoos and parks in the cities she visits. The nanny is only helpful when she has to work in the day like press interviews or functions.

Quote Brad Pitt “sleeping is nonexistent when you have kids.”

celery gloss @ 09/29/2007 at 11:38 pm

Jamie, I do have a child and he doesn’t sleep thru the night yet and he is 3!!! (ahh!!)… so I totally know what that’s like :) In the daytime, it’s parks and whatever and I also work at home. I have NO help and only a little from my husband so I know about the no sleep. But with Gwen, I thought a nanny would be a great help plus there’s also Gavin… because it’s not like he’s the one touring or working on anything major.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All