Paris Hilton @ Letterman

Paris Hilton @ Letterman

Paris Hilton got absolutely grilled by David Letterman on Friday night’s episode of The Late Show. Letterman was relentless in asking Paris about her jail sentence and she supposedly cried after the show (it was taped Tuesday).

I wouldn’t be surprise if Paris never makes an appearance on Letterman ever again!!! Brutal!!!!

Watch the video below! Thanks, Emily!

Paris HiltonThe Late Night with David Letterman, 9/28

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

What kind of loser gets even weaker AFTER prison. Paris can’t sing, can’t act, Isn’t funny, and frankly isn’t all that pretty. She has no job skills, no college education. once her father dies she’s probably going to blow every dollar she inherits within a week. Most annoying Celebrity ever.

I feel sorry for Paris! Letterman was EVIL! Cut if off lettershit!

technically she’s an actrice, a singer and an entrepreneur but you’ll have to add bad in front of each title cuz everything she does is such garbage.
good job dave for putting her on the spot! she got the treatment that she deserved…

Hmmm.. I am feeling suicidal, so I’ll watch this!!!
(just kiddin’. I am not watching it if they pay me a million dollars)

BRAVO LETTERMAN!!!!

quilterchix @ 09/29/2007 at 5:38 pm

Oooooh, that was painfull to watch. Why couldn’t that be Wentworth Miller being interviewed?

POOR THING.!
i am not surprise too if paris doesnt show up again in letterman.!

That was funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Preggy-Jolie @ 09/29/2007 at 5:47 pm

I H*te letterman! WITH A PASSION!!!!

depecheaddict @ 09/29/2007 at 5:53 pm

BRAVO LETTERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, someone really puts Paris on the spot and doesn’t back down. She is nothing. She is a horrible role model and figure in Hollywood for young girls in this society.

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! Well done Letterman!!

emily, actually for someone who doesn’t contribute anything to the society excepts her skankiness she deserves that grill from letterman. david should have interviewed her than larry king a day or two of her release.

o, that was hilarious. That is why I love David Letterman. Minority kids from poor areas suffer life long stigma for one mistake done out of hopelessness. Paris wants to “move on with her life” after irresponsible behavior. Good for you Dave that you reminded her that wealthy as she is she cannot just move on…..

Luv JOEL&NIC @ 09/29/2007 at 5:58 pm

Regardless, Letterman is an a**. He is a dirty old man!
Jay Leno has more class!!

i actually love letterman but this was horrible. he could tell she was upset and he just kept pushing the topic. he doesn’t need to embarrass her like that.

I THINK SHE HANDLE IT VERY WELL! if that was mee, oh gooosh I would bee soo sad and just go out of the freaking studio

I thought tht was so so funni LOL the best part 4 me was when some1 in the audience shouted I luv u Paris and she said it bk and the he went is tht some1 u met in prison

ohhhhh how funni
nice goin Letterman

LUV YA LOTS

Stupid cow.

Dave is great!!! I love this man!

Paris Hilton is a cancer of the society!

so, definitely , she deserved to be embarrassed.

Let’s look at her body language:

throughout the interview she keeps moving her legs up and down, which is of course a sign of people being uncomfortable.

vickifromtexas @ 09/29/2007 at 6:19 pm

i thought it was really funny. she isn’t used to being called on her crap. he was asking questions about the only thing people wanted to know from her.

12 Katie N : 09/29/2007 at 5:57 pm

=================================

Actually she become more ‘famous’ because of her DUI. Man, she really knows how to exploit the media

That’s sick. This society is sick.

That would have to be the funniest clip Ive seen in a while. Good on you Lettermen! Its about time that girl was brought down a peg or two, she nothing but a total waste of space. Actor? whatever. I had to sit through one of her movies once and there is NO WAY that girl is an actress. The only acting she does is when she wants something and then she pulls out all stops. The only bad part about the clip was that she didnt break down and bawl her pathetic eyes out. NOw that would have been great!

And if that makes me sick and cruel – I DONT CARE. Someone knee cap her in a dark alley.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All