Britney Spears: It's Greek to Us

Britney Spears: It's Greek to Us

Britney Spears grabs dinner at Greek restaurant Taverna Tony’s in Malibu on Sunday afternoon with sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1. (Yes, she wore her favorite birdie fedora and scuffed up brown boots again!)

According to reports, Brit Brit stopped off for a meal after taking paparazzi for a long drive into Beverly Hills, then returning to Malibu without getting out of her car. After leaving Tony’s, the pop princess circled the Country Mart with the roof of her Mercedes down and then headed home.

Britney, 25, carried neither of her sons back to the car — she had two male helpers carry them back to the car for her. Both bodyguards? New mannies?

UPDATE 1: It looks like Britney carried baby Jayden into the restaurant (pictured below).

UPDATE 2: Watch the video footage below of Britney and the kids leaving Tony’s. Why must she crawl over the car seats and flash her panties?? Why, Britney, why?? After showing her underwear, Britney flashed paparazzi peace signs with both of her hands.

Britney Flashes Her Panties Once More

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

they are so cute

OMG!!!!! PIECE OF ME!!!!! BEST SONG EVA!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

WTH!……. PIECE OF ME’ SOUNDS AMAZING!

Lousy Mom Boycott Brit @ 09/30/2007 at 11:24 pm

BOYCOTT BRITNEY
Boycott Britney!
She must be stopped!
Britney Spears‘ mediocre new single, Gimme More, which has stalled at radio, has managed to hit #1 on the iTunes singles chart.
That is just unacceptable!
As she proved with her disrespectful and half-assed performance at the VMAs, Britney does not care about her fans. Yet her hardcore fans are buying multiple copies of her single and gifting it to their friends.
Like a Los Angeles court said, Britney is a frequent and habitual user of drugs and buying her song is just feeding her addictions. Her fans are not “supporting” her now in their time of need. They are being enablers. And that’s not what Britney needs.
Britney needs tough love!
Britney needs a boycott!
So, the perfect alternative to all that is wrong with Britney?

Christ almighty, does she ever wear regular pants?!?

Kids Look Miserable as USUAL…
GREAT GRANDHOE dressed Brit don’t care..she makes me sick…
STAY YOUR DRUG ABUSING AZZ AT HOME..
SPEND TIME WITH THEM AT YOUR HOME@@@LOOSER!!

Sad!

Jayden is sporting a mullet and looks terrified. Sean looks like he is trying to shove his fist down his throat.

Why even bother to comment about their Mom, the kids are what matter and they need a Mom, not a mess of a chauffer.

awww..the kids look so sadd =[ feel so sad 4 them =]

piece of me ROCKS…definitely targeted to the perez hilton’s of the world

#4 brings up a point i guess.

but i’m not a hardcore britney fan.

but i do love Gimme More!

So.. gimme gimme more!

lol.

and i love piece of me.

whether you like britney or not.
(i dont)
her music is still good. hehe.

those kids are gorgeous

those kids looked so stressed out
shitney give it up you Suck ass
i feel sorry for her cute kids tough

Geez neither of her kids are even buckled into to their car seats. They are so cute. I wish she acted like she gave a damn.

Don't hate me cause you ain't @ 09/30/2007 at 11:36 pm

Her kids look retarded..

shoes4life @ 09/30/2007 at 11:36 pm

Britney is a pile of hot mess!! That child needs help, seriously.

Media Wh*re. pathetic!

Poor kids. Why can’t she just go for a long vacation & spend time with her kids. It seemed like her kids will be the future Hollywood trouble-makers. Sad.

When will the paps stay away from her kids? They look positively TERRIFIED! SHE asked for this lifestyle, the little ones didn’t!!!!

SUNROOF is down/call the paps @ 09/30/2007 at 11:44 pm

Does she have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, NOW????

She called the paps- she wants attention- we know she has a deal with x17.
Sunroof is down on kids, to much wind- bet she let it back down on the road.

Again does she have a valid license????????

um thats one of her new songs

arent u breaking some kinda law?

dont hate on kiddddddddddds.
i hate the new song(pieces of me)it s really bad
jayden is so cute.and britney ;:put your self together for the kids

I don’t get how yall say she needs help yet constantly critique her to no end…if a woman has that Many issues as yall believe, then why constantly push her over the edge even further than she should be pushed? that’s asking for trouble….yes she brought some things on herself but it doesn’t help to drive her deeper than she already is.

She’s dressed nicely, her kids are probably startled/crying by/because of the cameras..and she obviously doesn’t care what people have to say about her, and i can’t really blame her.

And piece of me is a hot song and rather original compared to what’s out right now

Britney as far as I know, has no Cali.license.ITA.,about her letting the razzies know she would be at that place with her kids.

Those babies look miserable,she looks cold towards them.
I read that she does’nt know how to bond with them, especially the smallest one.

GO PRINCESS! @ 10/01/2007 at 12:00 am

“Piece of me” Britney Spears

I’m Miss American Dream, since I was seventeen
Don’t matter if I step on the scene, or slip away to the Philippines
They still gon’ put pictures of my derrière in the magazines
You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me?

I’m Miss Bad Karma, another day, another drama
Guess I can’t see no harm in workin’ and bein’ a mama
And with a kid on my arm, I’m still an exception to L.A.
You want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Oh my God, that Britney’s shameless!’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Extra, Extra! This just in’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘She’s too big, now she’s too thin’ (you want a piece of me?)

I’m Mrs. ‘You want a piece of me?’, [you] tryin’ to piss me off?
Well get in line with the paparazzi, whose flippin’ me off
Hopin’ — end up settlin’ in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?
I’m Mrs. Most Likely to Get on the TV for strippin’ on the streets
When getting the groceries, no, for real, are you kidding me?
— in the industry, I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Oh my God, that Britney’s shameless!’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Extra, Extra! This just in’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘She’s too big, now she’s too thin’ (you want a piece of me?)

I’m Miss American Dream, since I was seventeen
Don’t matter if I step on the scene, or slip away to the Philippines
They still gon’ put pictures of my derrière in the magazines
You want a piece of me? You want a piece-a piece of me?

You want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Oh my God, that Britney’s shameless!’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Extra, Extra! This just in’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘She’s too big, now she’s too thin’ (you want a piece of me?)

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Oh my God, that Britney’s shameless!’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘Extra, Extra! This just in’ (you want a piece of me?)
I’m Mrs. ‘She’s too big, now she’s too thin’

You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me?

she looks great !
and her sons look regular to me !
her song is perfect, and the girl is just living her OWN life,
so the girl has issues, who doesnt ?

point fingers and judge, ’cause thats all u can do about it.
she just doesnt give a a ****** damn about u !
wake the hell up !

Anyone else see that those kids aren’t even buckled into their car seats? Err…I am a Britney fan but her head seems to ALWAYS be screwed off…I wonder whats ‘really wrong with her?

How can she drive around in a convertible with her kids not even buckled?
She is an idiot.

How can she drive around in a convertible with her kids not even buckled?
She is an idiot.

Buckle your kids in you hick! At least have the bus boys that you had carry them out do it.

completely agree with #22

the kids are scared of the CAMERAS and mobs of people. It’s like she can never do anything right…if she goes out without the kids, people accuse her of neglecting them, but when she does, people accuse her of being disinterested and cold. I guarantee you, if she were to hold one of the boys, it wouldn’t be safe, only because she hardly has any room to move amongst that mob.
Do you really expect her to just stay locked up in her house with her kids? That’s hardly healthy. She was taking them out to EAT and you’re still judging her…how sad.
People seem to forget that she can’t take the boys away on vacation…and even if she did, cameras would still follow her.
She tries to keep quiet for a few days like so many are begging her to do, but then rumors surface about her going off to rehab or she has kidnapped the babies. She can never win.
I don’t see the harm in her going out shopping or to a restaurant. Every other celebrity does it, it’s just they’re not britney so they don’t get photographed or hounded on a daily basis.
Cut the girl a break, she’s trying to have some dinner with her boys and people still find something wrong with that.
She looks cute! And i LOVE her new song.

no license @ 10/01/2007 at 12:24 am

NO LICENSE, BUT SHE IS DRIVING THOSE CHILDREN AROUND NOT BUCKLED PROPERLY.
HER SONGS DONT MAKE UP FOR HER SHIZ.OKAY.

THE WACK FAN ‘ITS BRITNEY BICTCHES’, I KNOW ITS YOU!!!
YOU WACK FAN!!

Her clothes are hideous. They have white trash written all over them. Did she finally pay someone to take her driving test for her?

Another photo op with the kids, with paparrazzi in tow! I kind of feel sorry for the boys, though. All the different nannies and bodyguards and fake cousins she goes through – it must be hard on the boys to have to keep adjusting to the new people around.

Maybe it’s just me, but i think it’s pretty stupid to be driving in a convertible with the top down with kids THAT small. For some reason, I thought there was a law against that, but maybe not.

Here's The Deal @ 10/01/2007 at 12:32 am

Aww, what a great mommy. She can’t even carry her own kids.

Here's The Deal @ 10/01/2007 at 12:32 am

Aww, what a great mommy. She can’t even carry her own kids.

How come she’s not attending those court ordered parenting classes?

THE SUN NEWSPAPER @ 10/01/2007 at 12:32 am

SO WHEN SHE DOESNT TAKE HER KIDS WITH HER, HATERS ARE ALL LIKE SHE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER KIDS &WHEN SHE TAKES THEM WITH HER HATERS ARE LIKE LEAVE THE KIDS HOME!! SHE CANT WIN!!!!!!!!

LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!

scary that the buckle isn’t done.
JJ’s look is like “Mommy, why don’t you love me? Why do you want me to be a projectile?”
I hope she gets help, and I don’t mean bodyguard help, I hope those parenting classes don’t just send her home with a sack of flour or something.
And I’m also excited to see how BreatheHeavy and TMZ are going to spin this.

serial poster THE SUN NEWSPAPE @ 10/01/2007 at 12:42 am

IT’s candyland b*tches!
is the same crazy azz poster with the name,
‘it’s britney bit*ches’,
and the same poster with the name’ THE SUN NEWSPAPER ,,

she is wacko and will curse you out about this twit.
makes excuses galore for this lousy azz mom..
and a wack serial poster fan/, we dont need the lyrics to her song fool. Song dont make a good mother or person.
DRUG ABUSER/ALCOHOLIC, THE JUDGE SAID SO!
LET THIS CRAZY HOE SING 4 THE JUDGE, AND SEE WHERE IT GETS HER….JAIL..OR PRISON I BET!!

DAMN THE SONG SUCKS SO BAD

bad song, bad mother. great combination.

Britney makes $750,000 a month and still dresses like shi*. Drug addicts shouldn’t dress themselves.

Not that it makes it any better, but Britney wasn’t the one to put her children in the car. The skinny white man carrying Sean Preston out to the car put both children in their seats.

She, however, should have paid more attention and made sure they were properly secured before moving.

let her f ucken LIVE! S HIT! WTF is wrong with you people. so what, just cuz she has paparazzi on her asss 24/7, she’s not supposed to bring her kids out with her? and if i were those kids, i’d look miserable too if all i saw was light bulbs flashing in my face. wtf are all you haters doing on this post anyway? get a life. leave her alone. -_-; those paparazzi losers need to leave her alone as well.

Those poor babies. They are so darling. With all that is going on in her life why can’t she just eat dinner at home so they are not subject the all the crazieness that comes with being britney spears. If she want’s to go out by herself that is fine but why drag those babies around. She really likes the attention and doesn’t think about those babies. When all the cameras are around those babies look scared. A job as a mother is to protect your children and keep them happy. She isn’t doing the job. I hurt for those boys and for britney.

Gimme More @ 10/01/2007 at 1:36 am

She Rocks!

wow,, that is so aweful,
I know from experience,, taking out a 1 and 2 year old to lunch or dinner,, or even breakfast is a very hard thing to do,,
and she did this ALONE with all the PAPs there ,, knowing they would be there,
she should not do this alone ,, without a nanny or family member with her to help care for the two kids in that situation,, and by situation ,, I mean she knew the paps would be there like that,, and that is not a thing to do ,, out alone with your two small kids,
if she wanted a happy meal with them,, she should do this at home, where the kids are safe and not being photo’d,, that is sad,, she should not treat her kids so badly like this,,
I feel reallly bad for them

i THINK THAT ALL OF YOU ARE MISERABLE! THEY ARE KIDS, KIDS CRY ABOUT SH*T! YOU ALL ARE DRAMA WH*RES! TRYING TO MAKE SH*T OUT OF NOTHING! SHE HAS THE MONEY TO HAVE MANNIES WATCH HER KIDS, JUST AS ALL OF THE OTHER CELEBRITIES! WHERE DOES PAM, AND TOMMY KIDS BE WHEN SHE IS BUSY ENDORSING HER ******? AND HE IS BUSY STICKING HIS TOUNGE DOWN DAVE’S THROAT? YEAH…I THOUGHT SO!

AND SHE DOES NO THAVE TO EAT AT HOME WITH HER KIDS! WHY SHOULD THEY BE SHELTERED BECAUSE THE SCUMS HAVE IT BAD FOR HER! IF SHE LIVE LIFE IN THE DARK, THEN THAT WOULD BE INSANE! AND IT IS GOOD THAT SHE ACTUALLY TAKES HER KIDS PLACES WITH HER!

IF SHE DIDN’T THEN YOU FAT DROOPY *SSES WOULD SAY” THAT IS A SHAME THAT SHE DON’T SPEND TIME WITH HER KIDS” SHE CAN’T NEVER WIN FOR LOSING WITH YOU DIPSH*TS! OH WELL SHE IS BACK B*TCHES!

Hmm I don’t think that was her panties she flashed. I think it was her shorts. =P Hey shirt is to short to be a dress so Its a short. =P

what are you talking about she “flashed her panties” crawling over the seat? She was back there trying to calm down her sons, and didn’t want to get out of the car (especially since the paps were all out there), so she climbed over. sheesh, any normal person would have done that, yet they don’t have dozens of men with cameras surrounding them, capturing their every move for obsessors on the Internet to criticize every detail.

Really, I thinkt that people should really think about the things that they say!

1st: Alot of people always say,”It is a shame, her children look sad” Well if the pap surround your car like that, taking pictures of her every move, I would cry to

I know alot of people are saying” why not leave the children at home?” well maybe she don’t trust anybody just yet with her kids!
Maybe it was a buisness meeting, and they had to meet there!

2nd: jared, you act like Britney had her legs cocked behind her head, showing you her Vj*y! LOL she was putting her children in the car seats, and All I saw was the top! GAWWWD you are half bad as perez, only half! She can’t even blow her nose hard enough without you prudes saying something about her!
YOU hard up people might consider her trash, but she has: MONEY, GRAMMIES, PLATUIM ALBUMS, HOUSES, KIDS, CARS, AND MANNIES! the only thing that she is missing is support, and love, and DAMNIT…her fans is…and will give it to her! Just like people did ELVIS! :)x

This is mean…everyone goes crazy if so many cameras are pointing and flashing at ya 7/24. Who can stand that?!

Jared, what do you mean that she is flashing her panties and crawling over the seats?????? She’s trying to put her kids into their car seats and get going – it sounds like you don’t have kids……… There was nothing wrong with this video – why are you all giving her crap? You’re just another Britney Basher! Thought this site was different. Give her a break, its hard raising two kids and she’s so young.

Flashing panties? What panties? She’s wearing shorts. That’s pretty obvious.

And, please, would the fans please wake up. There’s obviously something wrong with this girl. Most of the photos we see with Britney are staged; she often tells them where she’s going to be. BY CHOICE, she’s exposing her kids to all this mess, arranging for paps to be there just to show that she’s a good mother (although, how does taking your kids to restaurants show that you’re a good mother?). And, every time you see them a different stranger is carrying them. We see Jolie carrying two kids at a time all the time, and they’re the same age as Brit’s. And, Britney can’t even carry one to the car?

She is not flashing her underwear – yikes can’t you tell that she is wearing shorts. They are showing in every single picture.

why they dont leave her alone!! she’s just a yong mother…she can make fauts…

I like how it took like 4 different people to get those boys into the car – I think they would have done better buckling THEMSELVES in. Good luck to them, they’ll need it.

Jayden looks exactly like Sean did at that age.

I think its sick that she cant even put her kids in the car without the paps being right up her ass. what sickos. You know forget Brit but those poor babies dont deserve to have those cameras ontop of them all the time. that cant be healthy.

kathastic @ 10/01/2007 at 9:22 am

seriously jared, she was wearing shorts, and climbing over seats trying to avoid paparazi outside her car

i wish people would stop criticizing her every move!!

the boys are buckled in, thats why they are crying, like all kids do! it is to dangerous for her to hold the boys out in public, the way she is swarmed and pushed around, actually i think the guys were just patrons of the restraunt

#65, check the buckles again, they are in no way buckled.

Her babies are so cute, mini Britneys.

Shame on her parents for wanting to take them away from her!

There are other pictures that Jared hasn’t posted the clearly show the boys are buckled in. The video proves that she was back there buckling them in….it isn’t like she just said, “oh who cares lets just throw them in the seats!” Get a grip people! If those boys are anything like my nephews at that age they figured out how to push the button that unbuckles the center console. Obviously they still have the chest clasp on.

Her kids ARE buckled in you f*cking retards.
The video even shows her buckling them in.
Her kids have the same look as EVERY OTHER KID I SEE WITH PAPARAZZZI IN THEIR FACE.
UM..did you check out KINGSTON on this very website?????????
Does he look HAPPY AND SMILING???
Kids are not going to look happy with cameramen surrounding them.
BTW…JJ does NOT have a mullet.
*rollseyes*

PS…SHE IS WEARING SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF ARe you talking about “flashing panties?”

God Damn people are idiots

I own the same seat for my son as theirs and no the kids are not buckled in. The chest is buckled but between theirs legs there is a black buckle (which they are probably sitting on). You can see the silver pieces that are supposed to snap into that buckle just sitting there. There is no way a 1 or 2 year would be strong enough to unfastened that buckle. Sadly she just doesn’t give a crap.

They aren’t buckled in the pics with the top down driving away but JJ is buckled when she got them out of the car in the last pic.

I just had to add my 2cents. If Britney wants go to eat w/ the kids alone,why doesn’t she hire a driver and carry the kids to and fro herself. Why have two(presumably)strangers carry her children out of the restaurant and place them in the car like bags of take-out?
Why put the kids through all the noise,flashing lights etc.when she can simplify things with some extra effort on her part. And what is in that big white bag anyway? Diapers,baby bottles/sippy cups,bibs?
Ugh..who cares.

Brad Addict @ 10/01/2007 at 10:57 am

love here so much and her new song Rocks

Go Girl you Rule

OMG little Jayden’s seat is NOT EVEN BUCKLED!! It’s bad enough his straps are loose and the chest clip is too low…but OMG look at the silver buckle it’s NOT EVEN in!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am OFF the Britney train!! And I have been a LONG TIME FAN!

BUCKLE YOUR KID!!!

those aren’t her pnaties she had on red shorts

OMG those kids will grow up troubled!! They looked so…unhappy..~~~

I still can understand why she always look so dirty (like she never showers…uff) and why she wears that ugly clothing..doesn’t she have a stylish advisor or something??? With all that money..I can’t believe it…
Second, the youngest kid looks sad, he has a sad face…I feel sorry for those kids..

thats not her underwear…arg i hope just jared isn’t trying to conform to get hits… those are red jean shorts..

i love her top! it’s paul and joe sister from lisa kline.

OMG….! BRITNEY BABY PLEASE GIVE YOUR CHILDREN YOU ARE DRIVING WITHOUT CHECKING IF YOU CHILD’S SEATBELT IS IN PLACE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU CHILDREN GIVE THEM TO K-FED.

PLEASE TAKE THOSE CHILD AWAY FROM HER SHE IS DANGEROUS YOU GUYS NEVER EVEN SCREAMED AT BRITNEY TO PROPERLY BUCKLE UP THE CHILD……DAMN PEPS IRRESPONSIBLE

I’m no fan of hers; however, give her a damn break. Firstly, she’s got red shorts on – so it’s not her panties you are seeing, and secondly, at least she changes the boys’ diapers before strapping them into the seats – some mothers are too lazy to do that. It’s not real easy changing a kid in a back seat of a car.

Who the F** cares about her music or that she is dressed good? She is a freakin disaster as a mother and can not care for herself, let alone her two children which are absolutely miserable due to her behavior…not the photographers. Britney takes them to that enviornment because she craves the attentinion, regardless of the damage it does to her children. I am sick of all these Britney defenders blaiming the whole world for ever ailment Briney has, while praising her for being hot or some great talent.

PingyPonga @ 10/01/2007 at 3:28 pm

She needs 4 x 4 when with the boys..tinted windows and the sun will not bother them.
And the paps will not be in their faces.

PingyPonga @ 10/01/2007 at 5:51 pm

One more thing..Angie carries Zee and Pax at the same time who are older and heavier than Brits boys..is it so hard for her to do that..is she scared for her manicure.

The kids look sad and scared but they have tons of cameras shoved in their face and people screaming at them.

I never saw her panties. She didn’t flash them. Being a mom is HARD, I can’t imagine what she must be feeling. I wish I could be here friend.

I am sorry she got her kids taken away from her. She just needs to move out of Hollywood and come live in the mid-west!

She really needs to hire a stylist…Rachel Zoe anyone??

Wow, the first thing I noticed was that her kids aren’t even buckled in!! Not to mention the fact that even if they were buckled those little chest buckles are supposed to be under their chins, not by their belly buttons. She is certainly not winning over any Mommy sympathy from me. Inexcusable. Hire a confident Nanny for gods sake.

yep…i have the exact same car seat and in the picture with the top down you can see she did not secure them in. If see got into an accident those kids will slide right under that seat belt and out out and away. She absolutely does not give a damn about those kids.

They look very neglected, tired and unkept. How sad for someone who has so much money she can’t even hire someone to take care of the kids because she’s probrobly too lazy to even do that for those kids.

WHAT A *****!! I’m glad those kids got taken away from her. I hope it will end up permanent.

I SAW THE VIDEO AND IT ISNT AS BAD AS THESE BLOGS ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT….HOMEGIRL LEAPED OVER THE SEAT BECAUSE THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF PAPS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CAR TO WHERE PEOPLE HAD TO TELL THEM NOT TO TOUCH THE CAR.

So what she carried neither of her sons, with the paps it is dangerous and WHO frickin cares…

Im no fan of hers and cant believe she isnt having delivery or making meals at home or HASNT moved out of LA….but why are people intrigued with this girl? You built her talentless ass up and now want to DRAG her down. **** aint funny its sad..it entertains people to see another persons downfall. She go into thebusiness as a child so she must have issues … let the girl recover and live or at least stop promoting dumb news.. People are so infatuated with her bull they dont even know whats hapening around the corner … morons

SHE WAS WEARING SHORTS!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS FOR A NICE PERSON.

She is faaaar from perfect, but they are hunted by PAPZ, it must be hard to look perfect in front of them, besides, she really is very self-concoius around them, specially because they are always looking and provoking her to look her worse and taking pictures form the worst angles.

britney’s new song, is so true i cant wait to hear it.

and for her kids being taken away.

IN every pictures i see her with her children loving them, and devoting her life for them, how could you take somethin so precious away from someone like that.
kevin does not care about them kids look at his other kids with his other girlfriend, he only wanted fame, since his music sucks, he used britney and he tore her apart.
any mother who has children should never get them taken away.
i dont care if they smoked infront of them, many mothers do or party or go out or drive with them, come on people i bet you do the same. i support you britney always

helptheboys @ 10/04/2007 at 12:09 am

The car seats are not even buckled let alone the straps adjusted properly.

She is an IDIOT!!

omg, how did I miss this article? I can’t believe her kids weren’t buckled up.

Okay, so I am no superfan or anything but all that i coud notice in these pics of the boys is that when they are in their carseats….they arent even buckled in completely. while i give her kudos for buying top of the line carseats, britax…her little one, Jayden, should still be rearfacing, which is probably not going to happen in that oh so mom car that she has. also, whoever buckled their chest clip even did that wrong. come on people…this is a child’s life, not just for looks, the clip runs across the CHEST, just below armpit level, not at the belly. god forbid she were to get into an accident…who knows what would happen to the kiddos.

stamatoula @ 12/31/2008 at 12:19 pm

Please, come to Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU

stamatoula @ 12/31/2008 at 12:24 pm

COME TO GREECE BRITNEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!