Angelina's New York Minute

Angelina's New York Minute

Angelina Jolie picks up son Maddox at the Lycée Français de New York school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Monday afternoon.

Momgelina was later seen entering her hotel through the garage’s “private entrance” with her three oldest kids — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2.

Maddox wore his usual school uniform, a white button-down and gray pants. Pax wore a cute super smiley sweatshirt. And Zahara is still wearing her nametag sticker (from pre-school, perhaps?). Princess Zee also carried around fluffy feather pens in both blue and pink!

10+ pictures inside of Angelina carrying out her mommy duties…

brad angelina new york hotel 01
brad angelina new york hotel 13

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All
KrungKrung @ 10/01/2007 at 10:32 pm

aycaramba.

2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE BRITNEY, SHOULD TALK TO HER! I LOVE BRAD, BUT LIKE ANGELINA!

I WOULD DO BRAD! HARDCORE!

Lovely family,

i love Angelina! she is so pretty.

I am so happy to be the fifty, I love Angie and her family …..they looks so good with Brad….Super mom!

Such cute kids!!

Don't hate me cause you ain't @ 10/01/2007 at 10:40 pm

yay

Love this family. Can’t believe I made it to the first page! Angie is great and is enjoying having the time off to be a mom and enjoy the kids!

Yes, we need more pictures of Zahara, more, more. These are not very clear. I am sure she was a sight to behold holding onto those pens. What adorable cutie pies these kids are!!!

LUV THEM AND HAPPY TO SEE THEM TOO

Is it just me or Zahara’s legs seem more strightened now. The pictures from kidsville showed her walking with ease. Thank God she is getting out of that problem.

Zahara still wearing her nameplate sticker – she must have just come home from preschool.

FINALY FIRST PAGE?

OHHHHHHHHHH MY, THEY ARE MY EVERITHING. I L O V E T H E M

Andrómeda @ 10/01/2007 at 10:48 pm

OH JJ you are the best!, thanks
I adore little Pax!!, he is so sweet.

Angie is very hard working. Bless her heart!

Love Brad, He is great father, great man with beautiful gorgeous sexy looks. Love Angie, she is such an amazing woman and mother and she is impossible beautiful and sexy. Love all of their kids, they are the cutest kids.

you know what’s funny? this is exactly what Brad was talking about in his Parade interview yet all his fans are super happy with the pics.

Thank you JARED!!!!!

God how I wish I had Angie’s energy :-) I love the pics…

Thanks again, Jared. Cute kids.

just please @ 10/01/2007 at 10:54 pm

Please comb Z’s hair. I don’t think a small girls hair should be so unruly. Not understanding this.

brad is pissed @ 10/01/2007 at 10:54 pm

“Then you start to see the fickleness of celebrity,” he continues, “that it isn’t rooted in something of real value. There is this strange wanting by people to get next to you. It has nothing to do with you but with something they feel they are missing in themselves.”

Brad Pitt’s fame increased exponentially after Interview With the Vampire, Troy and the three Ocean’s caper films. His outsized celebrity also was powered by his romances with actresses Juliette Lewis and Gwy-
neth Paltrow, his very public marriage to and divorce from Jennifer Aniston, and his current relationship with Jolie, 32.

“I understand the tabloid machine,” he says. “There’s money to be made off of Angie and me, but it has gotten so out-of-hand. There’s no decency, even when it comes to our kids.”

Jolie and Pitt have three adopted children–Zahara, 2, Pax, 3, and Maddox, 6–and a birth daughter, Shiloh, 16 months.

“I mean, yesterday Angie was taking Maddie off to school,” he continues angrily. “There were 30 paparazzi outside. One guy sticks a video camera in Mad’s face, yelling, ‘Maddox! Maddox!’ He doesn’t get a response. He doesn’t know my boy. Mad is already savvy to this, unfortunately. But my 2-year-old dreads being anyplace there are cameras. It scares her. They’re all in her face. My kids are faced with this every day! It’s disgusting. So we’ve been run out of L.A., all the major cities. We just can’t live there. You don’t understand–this is the hunt, the hunt, the hunt! I thought it might be over a year ago. It’s gotten worse.”

He pauses, shaking his head. For a moment, I glimpse world-weariness in his blue eyes, affecting and sad.

“What’s important to me is that I’ve defined my beliefs and lived according to them and not betrayed them,” he says. “One of those is my belief in family. I still have faith in that.”

FINALLY (NOT FANALY)

I LOVE TO SEE ANGIE SMILING.

===================================================
That’s what I was thinking, I feel bad looking at this pics.

Ms. Annabelle @ 10/01/2007 at 10:57 pm

aww Zee looks so cute, she spys the paps

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All