Britney Spears - "Piece of Me" Lyrics

Or sneak away to the Philippines
    They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine
    You want a piece of me?
    You want a piece of me…

I’m Miss bad media karma
    Another day another drama
    Guess I can’t see no harm
    In working and being a mama
    And with a kid on my arm
    I’m still an exception
    And you want a piece of me

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
    I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless
    I’m Mrs. Exta! Extra! this just in
    I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin
    (You want a piece of me)

I’m Mrs. ‘You want a piece of me?’
    Tryin’ and pissin’ me off
    Well get in line with the paparazzi
    Who’s flippin’ me off
    Hopin’ I’ll resort to startin’ havoc
    And end up settlin’ in court
    Now are you sure you want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. ‘Most likely to get on TV for strippin’ on the streets’
    When getting the groceries, no, for real..
    Are you kidding me?
    Causing panic in the industry
    I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
    I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless
    I’m Mrs. Exta! Extra! this just in
    I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin

Oh yeah
    You want a piece of me

Bonus: Download Britney’s new song “Piece of Me” here. It’s a low-quality mp3.

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

Well I am a mother of an 8year old son and I agree that she has done wrong with her parenting but I see it this way that people do makes and she is no different then people like me I have a sister that has 3 daughters and she lost all 3 of them about a year ago and has since then got them back and she has not changed and what she has done is worse then what Britney has done but they still refuse to take them away from here again so people she maybe famous but leave her alone and let her be she has made mistakes and one day she will wake up and see what she has done so everybody back off of her and let her deal with this without people down grading her all the time just because she is famous does not mean that it is any of your business to be talking **** on her I am with Britney all the way I know she will clean up and be a good mother and her music willcontinue to grow so best of luck to Britney!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BRITNEY I LOVE UU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
BEXT DANCER N SINGER , SHES SO HEKTIK N UNIQUE
P.S I WILL BE FAMOUS LIKE HER ONE DAY IF NOT MORE :)
STAY IN TUNE

Kayla Lee. @ 10/15/2007 at 12:33 am

First of all She is going to do a ******* photoshoot. And All You haters need to back the **** off. if U hate her so damn much DONT BE A FAN! why the **** are you even looking at stuff about her huh? Pathetic,Pathetic.
I love Britney. I support her all the ******* way.
-Britney Fan Forever-Kayla.

Kayla Lee. @ 10/15/2007 at 12:36 am

All your haters need to back off. If U Dont like her DONT be her fan,Its simple,No need to hate. Why the **** are you haters even on here reading her lyrics? Seriously. You all are pathetic.
Britney Is Amazing. I love her music and Her,and Im with her all the way.
Leave her alone!
-Britney Fan forever-Kayla.

i love this song its so freakin cool. i heard and i was stunned. F*** all of you haters you guys can rot and F****** die in hell. i know all of you guys are jealous of brit F****ers A**h0*35! if you dont like her than you guys are not comfortable in your own damn skin. and the person who wrote about brit about her body f*** you you maybe have it if your a girl or a boy have doesn’t have a c___K! and its britney *******!!!!

Well, obviously somebody likes her since shes been #3 on the billboard charts and then #1 on the itunes with her ‘Gimme More’ singe. I love this song and I hope she gets her life straightened out! I have a feeling some people are trying to pretend like they don’t like her music- but just face it- you like it! Or else she wouldn’t be topping the charts.

She back.. BIG TIME

OK i love britney spears honestley just because she is famouse ppl give her crap for her mistakes none of anyones place to say anything anyways .everyone acts like their isnt ppl out their that have the same stuff happen to them that arnt famouse seriosly get off her butt the only reason why she is getting so much crap is because she is famouse and the media makes it more then its sapose to be

monstereo @ 10/22/2007 at 6:00 pm

britney’s the newest alternative star. both new songs driving the world mad… oh my god i love that mrs oh my god that britney shameless.. see u at grammy!

I’m Mrs. ‘You want a piece of me?’
Tryin’ and pissin’ me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who’s flippin’ me off
Hopin’ I’ll resort to some havoc
And end up settlin’ in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?

I’m Mrs. ‘Most likely to get on TV for strippin’ on the streets’
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
No wonder theres panic in the industry
I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?

hell yeah, this is a spit in haters faces.
britney rocks.

Great song….very straight forward….I LOVE IT…..

Leslie Wu @ 10/24/2007 at 7:06 pm

Feel Free to hate her!!Feel free to critize her!!
But *******, Britney IS BACK!!! So **** you!! While you are talking **** about her, she is hitting the top of the music charts!!!!!

that’s cool how she mentioned the philippines in this song… pinoys represent! =D but i think she needs to clean up her overall act and be a better mom to those two adorable boys.

BRITNEY ******* OWNS !!! U ******* FREAKS THAT THINK YOU’RE BETTER THAN HER ? :’D **** off freaks , go squeeze sum pimples r sum , get a life

daaamm she has a lot of HATERS.
in the end of it all she will succeed.
i’m not a big fan but im rooting her on.
leave her alone ya’ll are too much doing nothing with your lives and hating on her.

YOUR LYRICS ARE INCORRECT. YOUVE MADE SO MANY MISTAKES, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

I’m Mrs. ‘Most likely to get on TV for strippin’ on the streets’
- its SLIPPIN, not strippin! LOL

no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
Causing panic in the industry

- Uhhh, so wrong!

what an AMAZING song!!!!
ITS HOT
LOve U BRITNEY

ITS BRITNEY, ******* !!! see? hahahaaaa

I CANT WAIT
4 MORE DAYS
idk how ima live

okay if this song was another singer everyone would love it just cause some of you hate britney shut it and get out…..why you even on this site in the first place!

Britney = pop princess for lif @ 10/27/2007 at 5:18 pm

OMG I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS!!! You go Britney! You’re music is great but you do have to clean up your act. Let’s go britney, you can do it. we all know it.

LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

Britney = pop princess for lif @ 10/27/2007 at 5:24 pm

By the way, back the frig off you britney haters. why do you hate on her? okay yes she needs to be a better mom, but shes not the only mother in the world that acts the way she does. Ya’ll need to look at yourselves befor you criticize others. seriously. and if shes so quote on quote “BAD” then why are her singles F*****G # 1 on the music charts. HMM?? yeah now you dont have an answer, do you? I would like to see EVERY britney hater in the world try to put out an album and see how well they do. so basically im saying back off and leave her alone. if you dont like her, then fine dont like her. but dont constantly talk about her and bring her up in conversations if you dont like her so much. for those of you hate britney but constantly talk about her, there is something wrong with you. you obviously like her if you talk about her so much. LEAVE HER ALONE! as chris crocker said.

Britney you’re great!! Love Gimme More and Piece of Me.

Keep up the good work!

i really love this lyrics ! And i send to everydodys…whos hate Britney !!!

I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don’t matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine
I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless
I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin
I’m Mrs. Tryin’ and pissin’ me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who’s flippin’ me off
I’m Mrs. ‘Most likely to get on TV for strippin’ on the streets’
no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
I mean, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By: britney XD

GOOOOOO BRITNEYYYYYYYY =DDD

love it ..love britney go get the album …we still love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..always will

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All