Jennifer Aniston: Orlando Bloom's Bikini Babe

Jennifer Aniston: Orlando Bloom's Bikini Babe

A bikini-clad Jennifer Aniston and a shirtless Orlando Bloom enjoy the weekend together in Mexico.

When Orlando was on UK’s The Graham Norton Show awhile back, he inadvertently mentioned Angelina Jolie. Just by his expression and tone when he said her name, you could tell he not very fond of her. Team Aniston, as they say.

Orlando pretty much cemented that he sided with Jennifer by his visit to Mexico. Thanks, snoewhite!

UPDATE 1: Apologies, images removed!

UPDATE 2: Watch the clip of Orlando on Graham Norton here. It’s not as bad as we initially thought…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All

I think Miranda has a boyfriend. Didn’t she come out asap after they were spotted once in New York and say they were just visiting the hotel at the same time

43 virgo : 10/01/2007 at 1:50 am
Orlando Bloom and Aniston have the same publicist Kevin Huvane, so this is another one of those arranged to create publicity for the two, as you know, Orlando is having trouble getting movie offers after Pirates, because his solo ones flopped, remember Elizabethtown. and Of course, Aniston, almost a has been and has been forced to take on really silly movies just to work again.
*************************************************

Well if this is true, then Huvane would be crazy to try to manufacture a relationship between these two to feed the tabloids. It just looks like two losers finding each other. I don’t know about Aniston, but I think Bloom could definitely do better.

who cares @ 10/01/2007 at 2:00 am

She looks old grandma and fat. F*cking ugly!

tsk tsk tsk @ 10/01/2007 at 2:02 am

Desperate is as desperate does.

anonymous @ 10/01/2007 at 2:03 am

you haters are wishing that angie would as good as her in bikini

30 SAVE ORLY : 10/01/2007 at 1:39 am
NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY, NOT MY ORLY WITH THIS MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*********************************************

Crazy woman, you owe me a new keyboard! I just spit out my Pepsi all over it! ROTFLMBAO!!

Orly I luv him @ 10/01/2007 at 2:06 am

Orly did not say a mean thing about Angelina.

And he dam show, isn’t dating this fug broad. He has spoken with her before, but Orly likes pretty, thin types.
This bicth ate a hog!

Well, we all remember Jen manufactured a relationship with Vince Vaughn to sell movie tickets.

Now, with Orlando Bloom? I’m waiting to see what Huvane has arranged.

I went to imdb, doesnt look like Orlando has any movie lined up. Well, I never trust Jen. We all know she schemed for movie stardom while married to Brad and it backfired, fell flat on her face. I wonder what she is scheming now. Is she using Orlando? Time will tell.

Surely Orlando can do better than that !!!

ohh. yeah like angelina would look better on a bikini right now?
Angelina is just disgusting!, she’s a walking stick!..please give her a burger, she really needs one!

Anyone criticizing Jen’s looks w/ such vitriol and delusion as seen here is obviously projecting their own self-hatred of their own appearance onto hers.

Here’s the video of Orlando Bllom clip of graham Norton:

nasty girl @ 10/01/2007 at 2:08 am

anything for attention, Maniston? She’s a mediocre w-h-o-r-e.

This week, Life & Style analysed Jen’s face.

The mag went on and said Jen had botox, restalyne, and something done to her face.

They said she erased her forehead lines, the deep furrow lines. The showed pictures of her face swollen a bit.

better not Orlando @ 10/01/2007 at 2:10 am

Where’s the fat lady man ,whatever?
I will dump him as a favorite,, if Orlando is dating this mess!
Team Aniston, please ,,he wants a long career.
Brad knows him, and AJ has met him years ago in NY.

Chin is going down @ 10/01/2007 at 2:10 am

Her motivation is publicity and she looks like ****

No! If it was a PR stunt to make them look like a couple then they did a horrible job. They aren’t even looking interested in each other. Most likely this is just friends. It looks like Aleen is there -his manager.

At least with JA’s last PR stunt it looked like the guy spent the night at her house. This just looks like a GROUP of people on vacation.

They have known each other for a while. They could have got together a long time ago if they wanted.Both have been single a while.

Hate to say this but if he hooked up with jennifer then I might have to say it was a down grade from Kate which I didnt think was possible

shenanyginz @ 10/01/2007 at 2:12 am

OH please i dont think they’re dating… I’m sure he just ran into her there and they seemed to be enjoying eachother company at the troy premiere a while back… maybe they were catching up and reminiscing…. jen is like 1100 years older than orlando anyways lol (okay 8 years) I think its safe to assume they’re just friends here… I highly doubt its anything romantic…

hey maybe its business (that would make me happy I just want orlando working again)

anonymous @ 10/01/2007 at 2:14 am

she is beautiful in those pictures,haters eat your heart out.
with those beautiful pictures when you insult her any reader would know you haters are, so jealous.

she looks gorgeous in all the pictures.

Orlando fan @ 10/01/2007 at 2:14 am

Not my Orly. I love him, but I cannot imagine him going after Jennifer. I hope he’ll go back to Kate Bosworth.Kate & Orly looks much better than with Jennifer. No offense to Jennifer fans but Jen & Paul Sculfor are perfect or even Matthew McConaughey but not Orly.

I feel sick @ 10/01/2007 at 2:20 am

i don’t care who aniston dates. i hope she finds someone soon as her clock is ticking. but please not orlando. he is too cute and she will corrupt him with her cougar ways.

anustonsaf@ke @ 10/01/2007 at 2:20 am

when will this poor girl realize nobody cares about her love life or her so-called ‘acting’?

62 michelle : 10/01/2007 at 2:08 am

Here’s the video of Orlando Bllom clip of graham Norton:

-=-=-=

errr, is this where he was supposed to say something bad about angie? am i missing something cause i didn’t notice anything odd about the vid?

Purple Gem @ 10/01/2007 at 2:24 am

Jennifer’s body is fierce, Orlando is hot, but together??..bleh.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All