Shiloh Visits Good Dad Brad

Shiloh Visits Good Dad Brad

Angelina Jolie takes her youngest daughter Shiloh, 16 months, to visit daddy dearest Brad Pitt Monday morning on the NYC set of the new Coen Brothers drama comedy, Burn After Reading.

Brad and Angie wore matching gray tops and his-and-hers aviator sunglasses. Shiloh carried around and played with a scotch tape dispenser!

Maybe Shiloh will have another starring role on the big screen?? (Shiloh will reportedly star in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button playing Benjamin and Daisy’s daughter.)

Brad‘s BFF pal George Clooney also costars in the film, out 2008. The film tells the story of a disk containing the memoirs of a CIA agent, which endd up in the hands of two unscrupulous gym employees who attempt to sell it.

FYI: Angelina has been toting around the Gerard Darel Dublin 24 Hour Bag in Havana, $399 at shoprumor.com. She’s also been wearing Michael Kors ballet slipper flats.

shiloh visiting burn after reading 01
shiloh visiting burn after reading 02
shiloh visiting burn after reading 03
shiloh visiting burn after reading 04
shiloh visiting burn after reading 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All
creativegirl @ 10/01/2007 at 1:25 pm

OMG – could I be first!???
I just love this family. Didn’t see them when we went into the city, oh well.

I love how they always color coordinate.

Love love Shiloh!!!
So sweet family!! =)

Cutie! I love her little cardigan sweater. :)

shi is so beautiful…

creativegirl @ 10/01/2007 at 1:26 pm

i also love the new handbag angie has been carrying around. does anyone know who its by?

Fug Face Man!ston @ 10/01/2007 at 1:26 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i hope those clothes are clean! lmao

So cute…what a wonderful family

Thanks for the thread Just Jared. Shiloh is a cutie. AJ looks great. Papa Pitt is mighty fine. Peace to all.

cuteness!

good a new thread. Now the brad-angie-jen folks can get off the orlando bloom thread.

I’m sooooooooo happy to be on the first page and to see this beautiful family !!!

Shi is gorgeous….. Can’t take my look of of her !!!

cutness overload,jj thanks

Fuckface wtf are you even talking about. You are so stupid

Grumpy Old Troll @ 10/01/2007 at 1:30 pm

Wow, she looks so much like Daddy! What a cutie.

Winnie-the-Pooh @ 10/01/2007 at 1:31 pm

So adorable

Francophile @ 10/01/2007 at 1:31 pm

OMG ! so adorable !

I absolutely adore the JP kids, especially those little girls !

shiloh is looking more like brad

I learned to love and respec them as a couple ou better saying a family. They look beautiful together and the baby is certainly a brad miniature. God bless them

thanks jared @ 10/01/2007 at 1:32 pm

LOVE ANGIE AND BRAD AND BABY SHILOH,THEY HAVE CLASS,NO HO AROUND THEM.

OMG SHE IS SO CUTE,LOVE THIS FAMILY.

Oh my gosh like is that Shiloh? She is such a cutie. What a beautiful family. I bet the other kids are at school. How cute! =)

AndrĂ³meda @ 10/01/2007 at 1:32 pm

Thnaks JJ for this new thread.
Hello everybody!!, How are you today?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All