Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial

Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial

Christina Aguilera is out with a commercial for her new self-titled fragrance. “Sometimes it’s all you need to wear,” she says in the commercial.

Xtina has said of her fragrance in a bottle: “I love trying new things in my music and in fashion. To have a perfume of my own is the beginning of an exciting adventure.”

Check out Christina Aguilera‘s perfume commercial below!

Christina Aguilera Perfume Commercial

ABC

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HER CAN’T WAIT TO BUY HER PERFUME.

ALSO, FIRST.

So now we have 2 faux Marilyn Monroes competing in the fragrance shindig. Gwen Stefani must be really hating Xtina for biting her style that she stole first from the legend!! Or is there room for several of them in both music, fragrances and clothing lines?

i love this girllllll!!!!!!!

vaseline commercial @ 10/02/2007 at 11:59 am

she should do a commercial on how to remove layers of make up off your face and how to dye your hair white and add extentions, zaiken would buy it. but christina just kidding sort of.

NO ******* IT STINKS THATS WHAT SOMEONE TOLD ME , BUT HE TOLD ME BRITNEY’S PERFUME IS GREAT IT SMELLS SO GOOD , SWEAR GO GET BRITNEY’S PERFUME , NOT THIS ***** OF XTINA THAT LOOKS LIKE A W**RE

Fug Face Man!ston @ 10/02/2007 at 12:13 pm

Disgusting. 100 % fake.

A sucker born everyday @ 10/02/2007 at 12:17 pm

Anyone who buys a perfume named after a celebrity is tacky like the celeb themselves.

christina is pretty and i know she will be a good mom

it smells GORGEOUS! i love it

solsolrara @ 10/02/2007 at 12:42 pm

hot hot hot hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love this, I’m from brazil, I don’t thing this perfume is come to here, but i really happy for my diva.

;*

Hey there’s loads of pictures of Leo on the set of Body of Lies. Post some!

does it smell as “gorgeous” as the other two? :D if it does, attention: run away!!! or wear it when you have a cold or you’re in a skunk contest: you’re sure to win it :))

OH PLEASE I THINK OUT OF ALL THE PERFUMES FROM CELEBRITIES BRITNEY’S IS THE BEST, I KNOW IT SOUNDS WERID DOESNT IT? BUT I’VE BOUGHT THEM ALL, AND BRITNEY’S PERFUMES WERE THE BEST.. WHEN IS THE NEW ONE COMING OUT?

yes, she wears too much makeup etc etc…. but she’s got her life completely together, she’s got great talent, never seems to cause any problems, respects her fans and seems to be an all around nice person. some celebs could learn a lesson or two from her.

I love Christina. She has overcome a lot in her life to get to the level that she is. She has the best of both — a wonderful family, AND a wonderful career. I have seen her live and she has the most amazing voice I’ve ever heard. I admire her. Yes, she does wear too much make up which is a shame because she is naturally beautiful, but she is always changing her look. She might go natural next.

LMAO!!!! THIS COMMERCIAL ******* SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why every perfume commercial involves a female star has a strip scene in it? Like they’re selling it to strippers?

Shes got a great voice but shes such a damn Marilyn Monroe wannabe.

The perfume smells really good. The commercial is too short but Christina looks great.

The power of britney.

Honestly. Here is the NEW christina aguilera parfume commercial, yet all people talk about (even x-tina fans) is britney. britney britney britney.

If the tables were turned, britneys new commercial was up there. would anyone talk about christina? Nope. and you know it.

she’s a great singer, but i’m so over her look. too much makeup and i hate how almost everyone is coming out with their own perfume.

I REALLY THINK THAT CHRISTINA NEEDS TO GET SOME OF HER NATURAL BEAUTY BACK.

CHRISTINA IS NO GWEN! GWEN HAS SOME CLASS!

I love Christina. I can’t help but pull for her. She’s going to be a terrific mommy

I love xtina but her voice saying ‘sometimes is all you need to wear’ should have been re-recorded. It sounded so…amateur. It wasn’t believable.

P.S. If that’s all she needs to wear, then why the hell is she wearing the drag queen makeup??

LOL for the loophole in her slogan.

OMGG THE COMERCIAL ITS REALLY GOOD..AND HER IS REALLY HOOTTTTT

she looks gorgeous…
can’t wait to buy & give it to my gf.

don’t know why she has to keep her pregnancy a secret she’s getting big so duh!!!! i think her hair is so ugly white hair is so unattractive and since she’s been bleaching it pregnant that’s pretty stupid and dangerous!!!! it will be an ugly kid that’s for sure

She’s beautiful and i like this commercial!

stealing Gwen’s signature platinum blonde locks and red lips…

She needs her own look.

I bought “L” by Gwen Stefani last week… Love it.
Wont be buying this crap christina perfume…yuck.

jANET bUTTIMER @ 10/05/2007 at 12:16 am

Is Chynna Doll ever coming out with that “Day Old Butt” fragrance of hers?

Brandibunny @ 10/12/2007 at 10:36 pm

Love the commercial. Can’t wait to try it ;)

donnamaxwell @ 11/06/2007 at 10:27 pm

Janet Buttimer should come out with her own fragrance called “Whorefart”. Look at her stupid-ass post on here. She’s a ******* dumb ****. I see her posts almost everywhere I go, and I’d like to **** or **** on her the way she wants to do it on all of these celebrities. JB is a fat-assed loser who sits at home touching her nasty-ass privates 24/7 I bet.