Grey's Anatomy Cast: Smokers 'R' Us

Grey's Anatomy Cast: Smokers 'R' Us

Grey’s Anatomy costars Katherine Heigl and Justin Chambers smoke on their cancer sticks outside their trailers while on break from filming their medical drama in Los Feliz, Calif. on Tuesday.

Spotted on set: T.R. Knight holding hands with a woman, Ellen Pompeo carrying a Whole Foods grocery shopping bag, Chandra Wilson holding hands with son Michael (he turns two this month), Sara Ramirez drinking from a bottle of water, and Patrick Dempsey leaving the set to grab lunch at Farfalla Trattoria Italiana and pick up a newspaper.

The cast that smokes together, um, you can finish that sentence.

25+ pictures inside of the Grey’s Anatomy cast on their filming breaks…

greys anatomy cast smoking 01
greys anatomy cast smoking 22
greys anatomy cast smoking 23
greys anatomy cast smoking 24
greys anatomy cast smoking 25

Frazer Harrison/Getty

yay first!!!

gosh, it’s so unattractive that katherine and justing smokes. I bet they reek of that smell.

A cast that smokes together dies together!! (that’s why they call it cancer sticks)

Wow, Justin and Katherine, Alex and Izzie would be so proud. I love ‘em though-to the writers of the show, bring back Alex & Izzy!!

Hate Pompeo. She is ugly. I like everyone else.

good one, mary.

A cast that smokes together dies together. lol

I love me some Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight.

It is a shame Katherine smokes though. She is too beautiful for that, lol. Ah well, she’s a big girl and can make her own informed decision.

Can’t wait for new Greys episode this week. =)

magnus MFA @ 10/02/2007 at 11:50 pm

I wish they’d quit so they could live forever like all the douchebags of the world!

u f*cking morons.

look how cute Ellen is

i wish i looked like her

Yay! Way to make yourself look like a desperate teenager/white trash!

Wow! They look SO cool! I wish I could be that cool!

Disgusting habit. It’s too bad…Katherine Heigl is so beautiful, but somehow as soon as she puts that “cancer stick” (haha) in her mouth, she starts to look old…wrinkled…yellow-skinned…oh, wait. Not quite yet. Well, at any rate, she certainly looks stupid and not so attractive.

McDreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaamy! I don’t get smokers. I really don’t.

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for those!! Ellen is SOO cuuet! and Patty!! HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

Ellen looks cute. I love her. She looks really good.
Great pics. thanks JJ. I love it when we see them on the set.

Wow, Love the pictures JJ. thanks
Ellen, looks amazing. Adore her. Patrick, Nice! All of them look great. I wish they didn’t smoke though. But such pictures make me smile. Ellen looks adorable. I dig this Lady, she rocks!.

Dempseyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wow they look so cool!! and Ellen looks so pretty!! Patrick looks hott!! and yeah who cares if they smoke they are awesome anyway!

i would kill to go to that set!! it would be so amazing to be there to see them all in person.

OMG Sara Ramirez looks stunning, just walking around in her scrubs. Love her.

This is not the first time i took pictures of the Grey’s Anatomy’s Cast. They seem to be enjoying being on a hit TV show. Katherine is a chain-smoker! Patrick was surprised to see a paparazzi after leaving the Farfalla in Los Feliz. Nevertheless, he paused a few seconds to let me take his picture seating on the driver seat of his Porsche!

i love this cast but its such a shame that justin and katherine smokes. katherine is a really beautiful woman but she’s not going to look like that in 10 years time! chandra looks like a good mommy with her son. sara does look gorgeous in those scrubs and with her hair up. patrick looks hot. and who’s the woman t.r’s holding hands with?!

patty boy and t.r. are sizzlin’ and sara’s a stunner…luvs them!!!

I think the only people that dont smoke from the cast are EP, because she has asthma and PD because well i’ve never seen him smoke. SR, CW!!

Everyone else seems to smoke, not so good!!

EP looks cute and PD looks hot!

Also question are they on location or no?

Justin Chambers is loosing his good looks second by second.

But he still rocks as Alex…….too bad Addison had to go…

Yay Justin! Love him! He looks great (minus the cancer stick LOL).

Thanks Jared!

Too bad Grey’s Anatomy is going down the drain fast!

Ellen and Patrick!!! Thanks for posting!!

Euh smokers. Real doctors to whack some **** out of them plz.

woooooooo @ 10/03/2007 at 8:07 am

OMG TR KNIGHT MUST BE STRAIGHT AFTER ALL!!!! NOW MY DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

AW!!! I absolutely LOVE them! Ellen and Patrick are SOOOOOOOO adorable.

Marisleysis @ 10/03/2007 at 8:46 am

The cast that smokes together gets cancer together.
Put out those cancer sticks!

Gotta love how every reference to the cast has to include some mention of Ellen Pompeo eating, or grocery shopping. OK! her publicist is beating us over the head with it. We get it! She’s not anorexic! Funny….still looks it though.

Are the ratings of the show really that low?

jamielynne @ 10/03/2007 at 9:07 am

ellen pompeo is so ugly

i don’t understand why u people are so much against smokers. i smoke and it’s just an habit.. it doesn’t change my personality or anything like that and i bet it doesn’t change theirs. It’s just smoking.. it may kill but at least we die happy.

Owww Ellen Pompeo is gorgeous. Patricks hair is long again :). They look good. Ellen is adorable, Shes looking really good.

Ellen is awesome. Love her pics. More Ellen pics I say. :) more pics of all of Grey’s cast. They rock. they are beautiful people. Specially Ellen, she really shines. Love her character. her atitude, positive and sunny. :) and specially her smile eyes and laugh. ADORBALE.

don’t know what it means, maybe cause its from the set. but neither Ellen nor Patrick are wearing their rings.
interesting!!!

thanks for the pictures.

Ellen and Patrick, adore them, gorgeous people… i have a big smile on my face. t.r and chandras kid… sooo cute. :) thank you.

question:
why does each cast member have some of sort of “a grey’s member” with them? the young dude with Ellen, the jeans chic with lexie in the ellen pic and with justin, the red blouse girl with T.R (i saw before with ellen on set in tv guide). the grey hair dude with katherine.
does anyone know why?

lovely pics. thank you.
ellen patrick chandra and her kid… sandra knows how to hide from any pictures doesn’t she. they all look great.

maybe those who are with them are personal assistants of the day or something like that.

Patrick Dempsey looks like a huge douchebag with that car. What is he…a 16 year old boy? That spoiler and the paint job looks dumb as hell! Is he going to be in the fourth Fast and Furious?

I love them, but tobacco smoke makes me can’t breathe and makes have to go to the ER, i hope they are sensitive to anybody who’s like me.

STOP BUYING TABLOIDS. THEY KILLED DIANA

they should stop smoking not only for health reason but for beauty reason too
their faces are going to look older than what they really are in 5 years and we all know everything is about looks in hollywood esp for women

I love this cast without McWhore Walsh!

GA ratings were lower thatn CSI for the premiere, GA came in 2nd place but GA came in 1st place for (18-49 demographic)! They were in 1st place last year for overall viewers, but they’ll be back once the viewers realize the dark and twisty ie over and the OLD GREY’S IS BACK!

Sara is soooo HOT!

i do think katherine is a pretty girl but she smokes and that si so gross.

she’ll regret ever smoking when she gets a little older because it will show on her wrinkly skin. look at jennifer aniston, her skin is gross with no make up on with all that cigarette smoking that she does.

Ellen Pompeo is FUG UGLY !!!!!

**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**
**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**ANOREXIC BOTOXED DRUG ADDICT**

Justin = YUMMY! He looks better now with the shorter hair.

And how cute is Chandra with her son? Adorable!

Are you people serious??? Most actors and crew smoke. Between shots, there’s so much down time that it really comes down to “smoke or eat?” Don’t get all uppity about this if you’ve never been on set in your life. Actors get bored too, and there’s a lot of tempting fatty snacks at craft services.

Ellen, Patrick and Chnadra aren’t smokers.

~

Izzie is a RockStar *–*

Don’t think Sara’s a smoker. She’s a singer. You know, bad for the vocals. :P She IS pretty amazing, though. Oh yeah, Chandra too. singer and has kids. Mama knows better.

As for Chambers and Heigl, they want to smoke? Thier lungs, their health, their choice. They’re good actors, and that’s all I care about.

The entire Grey’s cast is cool, or seems cool. ‘Cause really, how can we judge SO strongly when we don’t know these people? I like to keep it minimal. You know, little judgements, like…Chandra is a badass, or Sara is one cool cat. :) But with the praise comes the criticism. Eh, don’t think they care, though. So what someone thinks Ellen is fugly(?). Girl is gettin’ hers. You know what I mean. Let’s lay off the haterade people. Or not. your choice, i guess. he he

Keith, what the hell is your problem. you low life little little person. Bashing and spreading lies and hatred for people you know absolutely nothing about. you must lead a very pathetic low life.
Grow up. If you dislike someone, you simply leave them alone. Unless you are jelous out of your head. or your’re a Walsh fan. For some reason some Walsh fans have made her look bad by bashing Ellen for no reason. When those two have only said nice things about each other. Specially Ellen. So really…. GROW UP.

Love Patrick. Adore Ellen. T.R is cute. I heard katherine wasn’t so nice in real life. But it seems she is. shouldn’t believe what we always read I think. Ellen looks so cute in her pics. Love Ellie. :)

******* overrated crappy show. Heigl is a scum sucking douchebag. By the by, Sara smokes too.

ELLEN is such a wonderful person. I met her and Patrick and Justin last year. They are a beautiful cast and they laugh all the time. they kept making jokes at each other. Ellen is sooooo cute in real life. you just want to hug her. She is the sweetest person ever. Justin is amazing and kind. Patrick is MCDREAMY for real. :) all the girls around us were melting. I love the whole cast. Grey’s Anatomy is the best.

AAAAAAA ELLEN and SARA are the best. I LOVE THEM! they are gorgeous gorgeous women. very talented actresses and warm down to earth people.
Grey’s Anatomy is my show. I love it.

OMG you people get over yourselves. People smoke who cares. It doesn’t make them bad.

Ugh. What a disappointment. Katherine Heigl is not so attractive anymore now that she has this disgusting habit.

calm down, man.

there is so nothing worng with them smoking.
cancer sticks – bahhhhh! everyone is gonna die anyway, why not live it to the fullest when and while you can?

there is so nothing wrong with them smoking.

Thanks for those great pictures. Ellen is so cute, love her.

finnaly some one who agrees with me…thanks lexington! lol

I love Grey’s. I adore Ellen Pompeo. She is gorgeous. Thanks for the pics JJ. More Ellen pics please… never get enough of her.

Anyone see that Ellen Pompeo on Punked ? What a *****. Disgusting women, no talent, massive ego with a drug-dealing convicted criminal as a fiance. He knows where he can get an easy source of cash LOL. She’s his meal ticket.

ellen pompeo is so ugly and has no talent, patrick dempsey should just die . THE REST OF THE CAST IS REALLY COOL. GA IS SUCKING AND PRP IS ROCKING

Ellen Pompeo, Katherin Heigl and Kate Walsh are three woman that must hae something in commom. I don’t watch “Grays” but they are all on the same sho or something? I can’t stand either of them.
Speciall the Heigl ***** She is so so ugly!

Thank you jj for the wonderful pictures.
I adore Ellen Pompeo. She is by far one of the sweetest cutest down to earth lovely person that you can ever meet. I met her with Chris Ivery and another time met james Pickins Jr. Amazingly wonderful people. couldn’t be happier for having met them. Ellen is now by far the reason I watch Grey’s. She is a star.

you people are weird, if you dislike the show and the actors why are you even looking at their pictures??? or you simply have so much free time on your hands, you basically have nothing to do but hate??? mmm.

who cares that they smoke. Some people kill themselves by tabacco, while others kill their spirit with too many kids. We each have choices in life.

Yes, I just love Meredith and Derek…They look sooo adorable together!

Omg, so Justin, and Katherine smoke. NEWSFLASH: so does a billion other people.

nasia papadakis @ 06/01/2009 at 5:37 am

Must tell you that for me is very sexual and nice see woemn in surgery clothes smoking cigarette.

By the way what you think for all females of the Grey s ?Which of them seem to you as ciagrette smokers in real life?

Have you ever ahd a female surgeon as doc ,who is smoker?

nasia papadakis @ 06/01/2009 at 5:37 am

Have you ever ahd a female surgeon as doc ,who is smoker?