Jennifer Lopez is Pregnant -- YES/NO?

Jennifer Lopez is Pregnant -- YES/NO?

Jennifer Lopez shows off her burgeoning belly Wednesday night while performing at the Mohegan Sun Casino Hotel in Connecticut.

Like Christina Aguilera, J-Lo has chosen not to confirm her pregnancy. Yet.

Photos: Phil Lampron/Mohegan Sun Casino
Posted to: Jennifer Lopez, Pregnant Celebrities

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I think I’m going with “who cares’.

leave the poor girl alone! maybe she had a weight gain. and is it really our business to know anyways?

I agree Grace. She thinks everyone’s falling for her silly little trap. She tries to hard, she wants the media to speculate it, when no one actually cares. She’s pregnant, she’ll be a awful mother. Now let’s move on.

I say “yes!”

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/04/2007 at 4:37 pm

Yeah she seems pregnant, but the woman wants to keep it a secret..let’s play along

i think she is but it’s not really our business.

BECKY SMITH @ 10/04/2007 at 4:39 pm

NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT SHE IS JUST FAT..

#5 yeah let’s just play along. SHE is SOOOOOOO nOT pregnant!! lol

seriously what the point of denying it once your showing that much? Everyone knows. I can understand why you might not want to come out with it to early. But Christina and Jeniffer just need to comfirm and get over it already.

I’d say yes

i agree with 5 *sees nothing at all*

FIRST!!!

yes, she is. but who cares?

damn, i’m not first. not even close. oops!

Ace Tomato @ 10/04/2007 at 4:42 pm

If she isn’t pregnant, she needs to lay off the hohos and get out of the mumus.

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/04/2007 at 4:45 pm

11 Jessica : 10/04/2007 at 4:40 pm

i agree with 5 *sees nothing at all*

—————————–

Hahaha :D That’s the spirit

I’m with Grace. Who cares! She’s trash anyhow. What a scary baby this would be!

Florencia @ 10/04/2007 at 4:46 pm

Para mi si q esta HEMBARAZADA ^^

not admitting her pregnancy, her choice which is fine but I absolutely hate when stars plain out lie about it. Yes, people, her rep initially issued a statement that she wasn’t. It’s so stupid.

BBperfume @ 10/04/2007 at 4:48 pm

J.Lo is smarter than her Bennifer dayz. She doesan’t want the media and photogs to swarm around her if she confirms it. And I don ‘t blame her. Imagine how they would start camping inf ront of her house evryday to see how her bump grows bigger and what she wears. Besides Skeletor doesn’t like the media circus, I was J.Lo and Marc the other night on AccessHollywood, and she says Marc has taught her how to keep off photogs, and not trying to feed them anything.. So could be that..

yes and i love you jlo

First!
I think she’s pregnant…

From the block @ 10/04/2007 at 4:53 pm

She should be glad she is, she’s no spring chicken. All this speculating is boring.

yes, of course