Shiloh Loves Plush Puppies

Shiloh Loves Plush Puppies

Shiloh Jolie Pitt‘s eyes light up at the sight of dozens of plush puppies (stuffed animal dogs) at FAO Schwarz late last month on Fifth Avenue in NYC. (You just know every stuffed animal manufacturer around the world will be overnight shipping plush puppies to Shiloh!)

To the left, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt pick up son Maddox, 6, out at the Lycée Français de New York school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Thursday afternoon.

30+ pictures inside of Brad working his butt (literally) off on the set of Burn After Reading

50 shiloh puppies
brad pitt burn after reading 20
brad pitt burn after reading 21
brad pitt burn after reading 22
brad pitt burn after reading 23
brad pitt burn after reading 24
brad pitt burn after reading 25

Photos: INFdaily.com, Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin, Splash News Online, Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Shiloh Jolie Pitt

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

awww :)

First? Greetings JP fans

Thanks Jared.

oops! and thanks Jared for the new thread.

Amber Voight @ 10/04/2007 at 4:17 pm

Shiloh is sooo cute! Too cute for words!!
Love them all put together!!

Shiloh is so cute.

dancingqueen @ 10/04/2007 at 4:19 pm

He has the hair of a douche bag for this movie. It seems like it will be really funny. I can see why he keeps wearing hats, and it explains his comments to Diane Sawyer on having bad hair for a movie.

quiet no more @ 10/04/2007 at 4:20 pm

yay! so cute! cant wait to see this movie

Thanks, love the smiles on Shi’s and Mad’s faces! :)

oh they are such devoted parents, lovely to see. those children are incredibly lucky.
look at shiloh’s face..so cute.

I though I will be first oh! they look so good …I am wondersing why is jennifer Garner is by her self in all premier…I know Ben said that Jeniffer Lopez ruined his carrier but come on support your wife If it was Brad and angelian the world would gone bla bla bla,blan

very cute

dancingqueen @ 10/04/2007 at 4:21 pm

Is Jared gay for Brad? That may explain all of the JP posts and the close up pic of his ass.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!

LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM,…..

piper, with a low @ 10/04/2007 at 4:22 pm

9 dancingqueen : 10/04/2007 at 4:19 pm
*******************************************************

‘Douche-bag hair’?

Don’t know what that is, but I tend to agree with your assessment. :lol:

jj will you marry me?

I LOVE SHILOH! i want to name my daughter after her one day.

dancingqueen @ 10/04/2007 at 4:24 pm

I wonder how long it will take for the crazies to show up (the pro and anti-Bragelina loonies), and for this thread to reach 300 posts…I am going to guess 2 hours on the latter

Awww, Shiloh looks so happy =) All of the Jolie Pitt kids are adorable.

MUITO LINDO JARED, MUITO FOFIS :)

VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL;

thanks Jared.

You is make.
You is show.

I’m is to Brazil.
EU SOU BRASILEIRA.

I love pictures off Zac Efron Jared. I love.

KISSES!

Pitt draws on his Missouri roots to portray a deeper ‘Jesse James’
By Amy Longsdorf | Special to The Morning Call
October 4, 2007

Forget about the fact that he’s the quintessential Hollywood golden boy who’s lived in Los Angeles for two decades. Never mind that he and companion Angelina Jolie bought a house in New Orleans or that son Maddox is going to school in Manhattan. Brad Pitt still calls Missouri home.

”It’s a really sweet and gentle place to reside,” he says of Springfield, Mo., where he grew up. ” I go back home all of the time. I have to take the grandkids back or my folks would kill me. And I really do like spending time with my family.

Pitt’s decision to play Jesse James was another kind of homecoming. The actor says he understood the legendary outlaw in his bones.

”I had a really nice advantage because I’m from the same area in Missouri as Jesse James. I had the cadence of his speech and I understood the temper of the people. I’m also comfortable with horses and I’m a quick draw. So, I was ready to go.”

more:

God, why is this so freakin’ exciting-they pick him up EVERY DAY just like everyone else in the U.S. picks up his or her kids. Isn’t there anything better to take pictures of out there??!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All