Angelina's Pointy Black Boots Make Their Return

Angelina's Pointy Black Boots Make Their Return

Angelina Jolie brings back her pointy black boots as she picks up son Maddox, 6, from the Lycée Français de New York school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Friday afternoon. TGIF!

Earlier in the day, Angelina and Brad Pitt were seen taking their youngest daughter Shiloh, 16 months, to look at the exhibits in the The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

UPDATE: Added 10+ super gorgeous pictures of Angelina picking up Maddox in her pointy black boots…

01 angelina jolie pointy black boots

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 715 » Show All
anonymous @ 10/05/2007 at 4:15 pm

She doesn’t look pregnant at all.

Where is Pax? Where is Princess Zee? Where is all the fake concern when it comes to the middle children being missing.

Oh, I know where all that concern went!

:wink:

oh maniston fans,Angie was in party so what do you expect?there were wrap party for brad`s new movie so she shouldn`t put on good outfit for party?

SoRRY BUT.. @ 10/05/2007 at 4:16 pm

How could Jen compete with that?

Of course the boobs are still big, she paid for them. They’re the only part of her that haven’t changed with her weight. Coincidence? That being said, she has gorgeous skin!

So the Italiam prime minister did not want to meet with her. Well, it’s his loss.

Thanks Jared!!!!!

OMG she looks great :-) Check out the guy holding the door open for Angie and Mad :lol:

Oct 5, 2007 3:40 PM (22 mins ago)

Pitt, who stars in “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford” — a project long-delayed by studio concerns about its nearly three-hour length — believes that his latest film deals with the concept of celebrity, and the ravenous desire for it, in more ways than one.

While Pitt acknowledges that preparing the final cut of “The Assassination of Jesse James” represented a tiring but ultimately rewarding ordeal — as co-producer, he even took the time to put together a version of his own — the experience has hardly slowed him down. He is already busy filming an upcoming Coen brothers comedy, “Burn After Reading,” with an old friend, “Ocean’s Thirteen” co-star George Clooney.

Still, Pitt, who will turn 44 in December and already has four children with partner Angelina Jolie, can envision a time in the not-too-distant future when he might take a break from acting to concentrate on his family.

“That seems like the natural evolution, though I don’t have any specific plans,” he says. “I’m filming with the Coen brothers now, which has been a lot of fun, and after that I’ll be doing a thriller called ‘State of Play’ with Edward Norton. But that’s been part of my plan for some time now, to take a big break and indulge my passi/a-973840~Brad_Pitt_talks_about_ons — my family, my children. And I’m a big architecture nut, too.”

piper, with a low @ 10/05/2007 at 4:20 pm

Let’s see…

She was criticized for wearing white after Labor Day.

She was criticized for wearing nude-colored ballerina slippers.

She was criticized for, rarely, wearing heels during a drop off/pick up.

She was criticized for not wearing enough makeup when she picked up Maddox.

She was criticized for not allowing Brad to grope her or doing same to Brad when she and Brad dropped off/picked up Maddox.

So now, when Angelina is wearing an outfit, unlike the baggy shirts, A-Line or pencil skirts, or slacks that has been her wardrobe staple for weeks, now she’s a smug whoseitz?

Angelina’s girls are in check; in fact, despite her being tightly cinched in that dress, she doesn’t look like Fembot Posh.

Absolutely, that outfit can and does attract attention, but so did Brad’s well-tailored vest and slacks ensemble from last week. And if Angelina is coming from or going to a place where that dress is appropriate, then party on, Angelina, and drink Drano, priggish harpies with nothing better to do than to throw mental daggars at Angelina’s fab breasts.

telling you @ 10/05/2007 at 4:21 pm

From the moment Brad met her in 2004, Jennifer had no chance. And she knew it!

the real tita @ 10/05/2007 at 4:22 pm

Love ya, Angie!!!! Rock them boots and love the black dress too. She’s getting that sexy back look again.

I’m on the still trying and enjoying getting pregnant train right now. She’ll get pregnant right after or during the Changeling shoot, I bet.

Repost

Oct 5, 2007 3:40 PM (22 mins ago)

“That seems like the natural evolution, though I don’t have any specific plans,” he says. “I’m filming with the Coen brothers now, which has been a lot of fun, and after that I’ll be doing a thriller called ‘State of Play’ with Edward Norton. But that’s been part of my plan for some time now, to take a big break and indulge my passions- my family, my children. And I’m a big architecture nut, too.”

OMFG,SEXY MOMMA.

LOOK AT SHILOH SHE GETS REALLY BIG AND SHE JUST GROWS UP SO FAST.

I would like to see that musuem picture from front side,it is really amazing when brad holds his mini-me in his hand.

Poor Mad. What a circus!

telling you @ 10/05/2007 at 4:24 pm

I knew it. That’s the plan all along. Brad is doing a whole bunch of films now, so that he can take a long break to be with family.

Shiloh has a bow in her hair, hot damn! It would be black though.

Love her face, but not the legs.
She always looks good in black.

Shiloh is a little honey.
I want to kiss her neck.

jerzeegirl @ 10/05/2007 at 4:27 pm

off topic

Big sports fan too…Marion Jones has to give the medals back. She had me fooled. Damn her.

Anyways…Angie looks great.

I am sure this will sound odd to most and I really am not trying to be rude, but I personally don’t understand how having one’s bra show from underneath your dress or at all for that matter is necessary. And going to pick up your child at school, i sound like a prude, and probably am, although i consider myself more of a feminist, not in the “traditional sense” It merely attracts more attention and says inadvertantly ” look at me in that way” and then one would wonder, why does anyone “need” that type of attention or validation, especially when most on this thread would argue “angelina is most beautiful women in the world” and she has a comitted partner.
So then the question is posed, why do women in general find this need to project themselves in such a way? and most will get defensive and say Americans are silly and Europeans so much more advanced in this regard, we all have our delusions. Yet, i find it intriguing that this type of self-exploitation goes without questioning since it has been this way, most don’t question it… they acquiesce and join the herds.
BP states that people who long to know about their personal lives have internal issues, i would argue the need to acquire fame, wealth and recognition has some soul searching room as well. Good deeds are good deeds, humanitarian aid is humanitarian aid, but celebrity is still celebrity. Internal privacy vs external privacy, it is ok for the world to see you naked from the outside, but then raise objection when then that translates into a quest for the soul behind the facade?
I am just thinking aloud here…

I am watching Meet Joe Black on AMC, I swear Brad was high thru this whole movie.

Brad's passion @ 10/05/2007 at 4:29 pm

His family, his children, and architecture.

70 style

style I know You are not smart enough to grasp this But … !ANGIE IS HIS FAMILY along WITH THEIR CHILDREN.. You lie in wait to pounce. Its really annoying.

64 tidbit

Thanks,seems both want to get a huge break from filming.LOVE THIS FAMILY,THEY STICK TOGETHER FOR LIFE.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 715 » Show All