Angelina's Pointy Black Boots Make Their Return

Angelina's Pointy Black Boots Make Their Return

Angelina Jolie brings back her pointy black boots as she picks up son Maddox, 6, from the Lycée Français de New York school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Friday afternoon. TGIF!

Earlier in the day, Angelina and Brad Pitt were seen taking their youngest daughter Shiloh, 16 months, to look at the exhibits in the The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

UPDATE: Added 10+ super gorgeous pictures of Angelina picking up Maddox in her pointy black boots…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Singer Ryan Beatty reveals he is gay - Just Jared Jr
  • Bachelorette's Chad Johnson reveals shocking truths - Radar
  • Chloe Moretz fires back at Twitter trolls - Huffington Post
  • Watch video of Bradley Cooper dancing at Glastonbury - Lainey Gossip
  • Hollywood power spouses speak out - The Hollywood Reporter
  • anustin

real tita,keep it up po!ur too good to be true!ingatz.

• mtb247

Angie looks very HAPPY & HEALTHY!

• A Fan

I like what Clint Eastwood said about Angie – she is a very good actress and many other actresses wanted the Changeling role.

• jenwho

141 jolie = faker : 10/05/2007 at 5:14 pm
    What a shock this B-I-M-B-O has sunken to a new low by getting B-R.E-A.S-T I-M-P-L-A-N-T-S!!!!!! And look at her trying to show them off at a SCHOOL! Has she no decency?

She is such a disgrace to all women everywhere.
    ************************************************************

Fcuk off! you nasty little tramp. Angie is an inspiration to all women everywhere. We know youre rabidly jealous and its eating at your rotten, grudgeful, spiteful, innards.

The cameras have been on this woman nonstop all year. When the fcuk do you think she had breast-implant surgery without the nasty intrusive paps capturing her entering or leaving such a facility (like they did when your pretentious, do-nothing idol had her third nose job). And how do you think Angie would be able to do those action scenes we saw her doing while filming Wanted, if she had to recover from breast implant surgery?

We know youre a fcuking stupid c*nt but for gawds sake go back to the rotten ff where youll be more at home.

• sharon

203 A Fan : 10/05/2007 at 6:06 pm
    —–
    I think Changeling is going to bring her another Oscar at least Oscar nom.

• the real tita

#165: I already said what I was going to say to you and that’s that. I know your game…you try to suck the fans into some sort of a discourse. For what? not for an intellectual exercise or from real interest but so you can assuage your loneliness. I am not your friend, nor do I have any interest in having a tete-a-tete with you…go find someone else and preferably from another actor’s thread. Thank you.

• nice

++++++++

Thanks Clint.

• think positive!

Thank you Jared for the new thread!! Man Angie looks SMOKING HOT ain’t she?? It’s just a simple black dress and it looks so freaking good on her. And she gained a lot of weight.

LMAO at ALL the haters. First Angie was dressing like a granny with loose shirts and flats and she was too thin and she has lost her sexiness but now that she chose to wear a tight black dress and she rocking it she just likes the attention. LMAO!!!

For Christ sake she is wearing a black dress below her knees with a pair of black boots and all of you are acting like she is wearing a Halloween mask.LOL!!

Women are wearing this kind of cloths picking their kids from school, going to work or to the grocery store all the time. Get real!! She is completely appropriate.

But I see. Now none of all these morons can’t scream ANOREXIC or that she looks bad so they pull out the mediawh*re card. Anything to spew their vitriol .They are foaming at the mouth with JEALOUSY. It sucks to be them big time!! LOL!!

Just another day in troll’s miserable lives and just another great day for the Jolie-Pitt fans.

• Lady G

185 tidbit : 10/05/2007 at 5:41 pm
    Angelina’s mighty role
    iVillage – Sep 27 4:36 PM

and

190 bdj : 10/05/2007 at 5:52 pm

(more info about “The Changeling,” )

Eastwood’s next projects: Affordable housing and Angelina Jolie

==================================================

Thanks so much for the links/interviews/articles.

Can’t wait for more updates on ‘The Changeling’ it sounds like it will be a great challenge for Angie. And we all know she will knock it out the park.

• piper, with a low

198 Observer2 : 10/05/2007 at 6:01 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So apparently, that commemorative tree/bush planting didn’t cut any ice with the James Haven.

• think positive!

tibit-I really like your article imput. Keep it up!!

• Prue Halliwell

Let’s see … Britney Spears has exposed her vajayjay at least three times or more, and we have people actually defending her (how do you think a seven-year-old Sean Preston or Jayden James would feel if somebody showed them those photos of their mother). And yet Angelina shows her cleavage, and somebody here posted that she was evil. Sometimes you have to wonder about people. And before you begin that “homewrecking” thing about Angie, remember that Britney “homewrecked” Shar Jackson and K-Fed. So how come the blonde Britney still gets free passes and Angie is called the queen of all evil?

• hmmm…

#206- “real tita”
    DUDE!!
    okie dokie…
    another two words,
    anger management…

people can’t even be nice in their disagreements.

• coCOCO

she’s a tramp

• jordan

THANKS TIDBIT AND BDJ FOR ARTICLES,YOU JP`s FANS ARE BEST.

• love j.p.s.

208 think positive:we know how beautiful angelina looks,but my gosh the haters do not like to see our angelina happy,but she just glows happiness and i bet her and daddy and kids are having a good meal about this time and all you know how they love singing i bet mom and dad sings right along with them.

• janice

190 bdj : 10/05/2007 at 5:52 pm

(more info about “The Changeling,” )

***********************************************

Thank you for the link. Angelina continues to garner praise from those who are highly respected in their fields of work, whether it be big time producers like Eastwood, fellow actors like Morgan F., dignitaries or foreign leaders. You ever notice that it’s the low lifes – lonely, pathetic people and tabloid writers (a tabloid writer is not a respectable career choice in my opinion) who continue to say nasty things about her. It’s so great, makes me laugh.

• waterford

SHE LOOKS REALLY FAT. GROSS

• Observer2

210 piper, with a low : 10/05/2007 at 6:13 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You caught that did you? LOL. Let’s plant a rose bush. That’ll wash away the years that he was an a s s to their mother and them.

Cracks me up. His two children have nothing to do with him. And yet, it’s not him.

Their mother, in her will, put down the money that was still owed to her and now her estate from him, but, he’s a good guy and deserves another chance. Yep, that rose bush takes care of everything.

• Anonymous5547

She gets fuglier every day. And Brad’s such a pussy. But Shiloh is PRECIOUS!!

• eve

Brad Pitt is sex God. Angelina is sex Goddess. She can be so smoking hot in this simple black dress.

• love j.p.s.

you know ladies angelina really looks good that is why some haters are trying to post bad things,but what i’ve learned ,to be nasty it takes so much energy out of your body its better to be nice than to be mean.see jared i’m being nice.

• !!!!!!!!!!

Style

why you don`t say?why Angie didn`t say I love brad and I can`t live without him.she just praised him as daddy like what brad did so why you don`t ask about it?why she didn`t deny the break up rumors in her interview?

you should ask these questions since you will ask If brad does interview.

• think positive!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Keep it up trolls. I can just see you pulling your hair out thinking “Why does she look so freaking hot??What am I gonna say now?? Oh let’s say something nasty…” LMAO!!

I just love it!!

• the real tita

Angie always gets props from people who matter and like Clint Eastwood had said, many actresses wanted this role but Ron Howard and his partner wanted Angie so they went and asked her instead.

That’s what I was talking about in one of the old threads. A-list actresses, especially if talented as well as beautiful always get first dibs. Others, unfortunately have to do an actual audition and wait in line to even be considered for a part.

• http://justjared.com anonymous

would you dignify a stupid question with a response? i sure the heck wouldn’t. ask a stupid question, and i’ll laugh at you. they are lucky to have one another. what a beautiful family!

• lookwhaticando

? : 10/05/2007 at 4:44 pm
    ===================

Are you referred to as in idiot alot? Yeah, Thought so

• Prada

If you got it then you can show it!!

Angie for sure has it,,, flount it girl,, She has the face, the figure, the outfit and of course the man..Suck it up haters,, she got what you dont. Hate till eternity it aint gonna change nothing.

• Besane

222 eve : 10/05/2007 at 6:26 pm

I know, the two of them, it’s not 1+1 = 2, but their glamour multiplies like crazy. Haters can’t stand that their champion ‘ditched plain Jane’ has absolutely no chance in competing with the sheer star power of these two. In fact she didn’t belong with the “sex God” to start with. But hey she basked in his glory for a few years, enough to get into her delusional head and those of her fans she could be a ‘movie star’ one day. Big mistake…

• the real tita

#202: thanks, anustin. how are you?

• ot

OT

Rihanna is Hella, Ella, Ella Rude!
    Posted Oct 5th 2007 3:45PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Train Wrecks

Rihanna, the new Jr. diva on the block, was seen leaving “The Late Show with David Letterman” yesterday, and she was giving off major divatude! The songstress was all things diva; dog in hand, mass security, and an awaiting SUV. Someone’s been taking notes!

Fans called to the disinterested singer to sign autographs — or even just throw a wave their way — they got neither. One new ex-fan yelled, “Don’t do that Rihanna! We won’t buy your CDs!”

A girl gets a hit or two and starts getting all snootified! Hope her umbrella can cover that big head!

Rihanna didnt sign autograph nor wave to the people, fan pap etc but people still complain
    Angiesmile and try not to be angry with both fan, pap etc create time for fan even help a pap (Amber from splash) but people are still complain.

Well i like how Angie and Brad live their life is no one business hater and complainer should give it a rest.

This celebrity are human being like us and i know nobody here writing will be able to cope seeing people flashing camera on your face everyday.

Please troll should always think before putting down any foolish comment.

• Meg

Overexposing themselves to the public = ruining their careers and themselves.

The kids are lovely but Angie and Brad are so demeaning in every way.

• love j.p.s.

sometimes when you’re in love you don’t have to keep telling people you love someone your actions are what speak for you,only someone very insecure would want to hear over and over i love you and please say it in front of my friends ,so they will know you love me.ANGELINA is not that type she is secure with herself.

• think positive!

232 ot : 10/05/2007 at 6:43 pm
    ———————————–
    Well where are the haters calling Rihanna a mayor b*tch for that?? If that was Angie or Brad they would have called the police and ask to put the in jail alredy.LMAO!!!

Such hypocrites they are.

• Prue Halliwell

233 Meg : 10/05/2007 at 6:47 pm
    Overexposing themselves to the public = ruining their careers and themselves.

The kids are lovely but Angie and Brad are so demeaning in every way.
    ==========================================================
    Uh huh, their careers are so ruined. That is why Angie is going to film The Changeling with the revered Clint Eastwood, and Brad has so many films upcoming (both starring in and producting). If that is ruining their careers, I tremble to think what is your definition of a brilliant career. Maybe the Aniston and her upcoming romcoms, perhaps?

• Observer2

233 Meg : 10/05/2007 at 6:47 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get a new mantra. This one is tired and old. Much like you.

• love j.p.s.

225 think positive: the lady is happy with her life,our angelina is happy and we’re happy for her.

• sharon

234 love j.p.s. : 10/05/2007 at 6:48 pm
    ————–
    totally agree.

• guli

220 Observer2 : 10/05/2007 at 6:22 pm
    210 piper, with a low : 10/05/2007 at 6:13 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to be honest, if that JV was my father. I would not let him near my kids or my family ever!!!!

OK, don’t you think one of the prerequisites of being a Dad as opposed to a SPERM donor is you do not publically humiliate and critisize your own flesh and blood for PR reasons. Yo JV the JERK never heard of a phone or an email, but nooooo instead he goes on on TV.

Do you know what bothers me the most. Angie’s Mom saw that too on TV. Here is a woman who raised her kids all by herself and while she is struggeling with cancer she watches her ex-husband belittle her baby in public. I am a mother and that would just kill me. Fine be negligent but how dare you be so cruel to your daughter….Nope that person deserves NOTHING!!!!

This is the IDIOT that deserves a second chance RIGHT!!!!!! If I were Angie I’d say over my dead body….. Check this out !!!!

• to 213 Prue Halliwell

Well, just take one look at BS and KF. Do you think people would be jealous of them? …Jealousy is a root of all things evil.

• http://justjared.com kay

What do you like most about being a mum?

Angelina Jolie: I just love my kids. They’re just fun. I think any parent is going to say that. My children are so interesting. I love talking to them. And now Mad’s at an age where he writes me letters. We have the greatest conversations, my daughter too. She is the funniest, craziest little person. Like last night we were just sitting there, watching her and just in hysterics. And that’s the joy of life, you know? They’re just fun.
    ******************************************
    DO YOU THINK IN HERE SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT SHILOH? BECAUSE SHILOH (AT HER AGE) CANNOT TALK PROPERLY SO SHE JUST DO CRAZY THINGS LIKE MOST CHILDREN?

• Mrs. Smith

Thanks Jared! Also, much appreciation to all the links and reviews.

Love to see that sexy, hot mama Angie in the black boots. If you got it, flaunt it! And she’s got it alright!! I can’t stop looking at these shots, she’s so gorgeous.

These poor trolls, so pathetic and laughable. First, Angie was too thin, now we have a prizewinning lunatic upthread claiming that she is fat. You have to laugh in the face of this idiocy.

OT – quite sad about Marion Jones. I really admired her after her spectacular wins at the Sydney Olympics. What a shame her career ends this way.

• nah

242 kay : 10/05/2007 at 7:02 pm
    What do you like most about being a mum?

******************************************

—————————————————–

She was talking about Z, of course. They think she’s a clown and a play thing.

• briseis

#243 Mrs Smith:

OT: I feel so bad about Marion Jones too. I so admired here in Sydney, and felt that she took up where FloJo left off, and now … sad, really sad. Sometimes this drive to succeed at all costs is not worth it in the long run. Glory and fame is fleeting, but disgrace seems to last forever.

• overexposed?

Brad and Angie don’t give the public a chance to miss them. Not everyone is an ardent fan like you guys. This overexposure, which will continue for many years since they are doing movie after movie-which they will have to continuously promote, is not going to help them like you believe. Just my opinion of course.

• love j.p.s.

233 meg: forget it these two have good karma and good karma will follow them ,first of all they are down to earth good people ,second of all they adopted little children who would of had a horrible life but brad and angie love them as much as shiloh because shiloh was born to them but the other three grew in angie and brads heart,so see you haters are fighting a losing battle with j.p.s.so if you still don’t care about them just let them live their life in peace,instead of you spewing hatred.and saving yourself from un needed stress.peace be with you.

• alison p

216 jordan : 10/05/2007 at 6:18 pm
    THANKS TIDBIT AND BDJ FOR ARTICLES,YOU JP`s FANS ARE BEST.

Yes thanks for the articles.
    Thanks Jared.

• lookwhaticando

149 bdj : 10/05/2007 at 5:23 pm
    ===================

Thanks for sharing

• simple at that

174 the whole truth : 10/05/2007 at 5:40 pm
    angel
    off topic

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was so proud of her. She is a gifted athlete but now she is in disgrace. I wish things were otherwise for her. Very sad day for women in sports. I am soo very disappointed in her. But had my doubts all along that she was telling the truth about not being on the performance steroids. News is now saying that she is probably on her way to jail.

===

Of course she is going to jail. Martha Stewart went to jail.

Federal Agents don’t like being lied to. Either plead the 5th and don’t talk to the Feds or tell the truth.

• the whole truth

242 kay

Article says “Angelina RECENTLY FINISHED FILMING AMH”. AMH was finished last year, October 2006. So this article is probably a cut and past of earlier articles, put together and printed because AMH opened in UK just recently. Shiloh was only a very young baby of 5-6 months at that time, Pax had not even been adopted. So Mad and Zee are the kids she was describing.