Britney Reunites with Mama Spears

Britney Reunites with Mama Spears

Mother-daughter duo Lynne Spears and Jamie Lynn, 16, arrive at LAX airport on Friday, en route to reunite with Britney.

Moments after Britney‘s flat tire, around 3 a.m., Lynne dropped by Brit‘s Beverly Hills home before driving the two of them to Brit‘s new Malibu pad.

Brit really needed her mom,” a source told People, “So Lynne flew out and they met.”

Why did Brit reach out to her mom and lil’ sis? The courts are clamping down on! Before Brit‘s next hearing on Oct. 26, she must complete:

– 3 joint counseling sessions with K-Fed
– 3 individual sessions
– Twice-weekly random testing for drugs and alcohol

Back in June, Britney surprised her mom with a letter that asked “Lynne to stay away from the children if she is taking any medications that would impair her ability to be around them.”

15+ pictures inside of estranged Lynne and Jamie Lynn on their way to meet Britney

britneys mom reunite 01
britneys mom reunite 11
britneys mom reunite 12
britneys mom reunite 13
britneys mom reunite 14
britneys mom reunite 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

finally she doing something to get her life back on track

yay! That is a step in the righ direction.

right direction*

Cute to boot @ 10/06/2007 at 5:30 pm

Please

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/06/2007 at 5:33 pm

hmm..

I saw the video of Brit and the paps fixing her flat tire. Where was she at 3 am? It was dark. I didn’t see anyone get in the passenger seat. I’d say not safe to be out alone at night even if you are a celeb. I wouldn’t trust the paps. Hope the story of her mom and sister coming to be with her are true.

stay strong britney. i hope their relationship will now heal.

I’ve never heard ’bout her.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I can’t be more excited! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My girl is on her F*cking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! I just know that her mother is going to nuture her! She needs to know that it is someone other than low lives around her, and that all of the scums out here is SORRY ASSES!

THERE IS THAT JACKET THAT I LOVE! Why is her sister hair like that? Doesn’t she look older than 16? anyway! Britney, has a nice *ss! I love those jeans!

Who in their right mind want to get alone with k-fraud? I guess that it is for the best for those adorable children! :P

I love this! THIS IS AMAZING! GIMME MORE :P

Funky footwear

The doggie is so cute!

Good luck Brit Love you stay strong

Hooray,

Apparently she is trying to get her life back on track. I saw Brit with a pic of her with a Kaballa book. Maybe she is trying to turn around. And actually in the pic was that J.R. guy. In one pic he didn’t look too bad, but why hasn’t he shown until now. I don’t know much about him, but I guess he couldn’t be any worse than KFED.

I am so so glad, she has her Mom and Sister with her now. She had had absolutley no support. And, I guess ol Mr. and Mrs. Spears finally saw trhough KFED too. What is he going to do with the kids while he is away filming that One Tree Hill Gig. And how will people react to him now. Just don’t know. But Brit needs to stay home let a limo pick her up and don’t be seen for a friggin while. Can’t she at least do that.

Her sister is in desperate need of a stylist. ASAP.

You beat Harvey/TMZ on that one, he he.

Jamie Lynn looks so much better without make up on. She has a cute face.

blueangel @ 10/06/2007 at 6:58 pm

What happened to Jamie Lynn? She looks like a man in drag. She used to be sooo pretty when she was younger. Oh well. Hope Britney can get her life back on track.

i want Jamie Lynns’ shoes!!! what are they? any1 know?????? please tell me =D

its about time.

midnight wolf @ 10/06/2007 at 7:15 pm

Why do celebs tortue their dogs!?

midnight wolf @ 10/06/2007 at 7:16 pm

Why do celebs torture their dogs?!

greattttttttttt:D:D:D:D
mayb if her mothers back with her she’ll steer her in the right direction and whoknows mayb Larry will comeback with Lynns guidance

BigJohnStudd @ 10/06/2007 at 7:56 pm

This is so great!! Britney will be back on top in no time now. I see Jamie Lynn inherited the awesome Spears legs! And the two sisters(brit and jamie lynn) inherited moms’ big feet and super suckable big toes!! Get well soon Brit!!
(put that back in there brit, yer not done yet, plenty of time before they get here)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All