Brad & Angelina's Helicopter Heaven

Brad & Angelina's Helicopter Heaven

Jet-setting parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (not pictured) a helicopter ride out of New York City on Sunday morning.

The power couple was accompanied by two of their children — 6-year-old Maddox and 2 1/2-year-old and Zahara (not pictured).

Angie wore a beautiful white Joseph blouse, matching Zac Posen short shorts and two of her favorites — Michael Kors ballet flats and a Gerard Darel knit bag.

Other pictures not pictured: Angie getting out of her SUV and the backs of Brad and Angie‘s heads, loading into the helicopter. (Brad wore his favorite newsboy cap, natch.)

angelina jolie helicopter heaven 01
angelina jolie helicopter heaven 02
angelina jolie helicopter heaven 03
angelina jolie helicopter heaven 04

Photos: INFdaily.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

jared your always on top of the news! and first!

justobvious @ 10/07/2007 at 1:09 pm

1st n thankz

Gabriella1555 @ 10/07/2007 at 1:10 pm

saraicita @ 10/07/2007 at 1:12 pm

they both are very fresh, thank you JJ.

piper, with a low @ 10/07/2007 at 1:14 pm

A flowy top… an interesting choice. ;)

Thanks JJ

that is a woman i want my daughter look up to when she get older

Thanks JJ

Thanks, Jared! Are they going to the Hamptons or just flying around to see NYC’s skyscapers? I think Angie’s flats is Lanvin not Michael Corrs. Do we have more pics?

Where is Shiloh and Pax??????????? Just kidding!

This is the first time I see Angie wears shorts. The family is going to somewhere. Hope they will have fun.

girladvenger @ 10/07/2007 at 1:20 pm

Thanks Jared for getting the photos out quick. I think this is the first time I’ve seen Angie walking around in shorts. She need to keep doing things like this.

Although her top seems…..suspish. LOL

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/07/2007 at 1:21 pm

Sweet, very sweet =)

5 piper, with a low : 10/07/2007 at 1:14 pm – :lol:

think positive! @ 10/07/2007 at 1:22 pm

Thank you Jardy!! Angie looks so good!!!

Thanks JJ You have made my day a little brighter. Love this family.

That’s a pregnancy smock/top she has on

10 SHARON : 10/07/2007 at 1:20 pm
11 girladvenger : 10/07/2007 at 1:20 pm
________________________________
It’s the frist time tha i remember seing her to.

She is saying to the tabloids, the gossip people and blogs, the haters… obssed with her weight: I DON’T GIVE A **** TO WHAT YOU THINK… **** YOU!

I love my Angelina!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

16 Hmmmm : 10/07/2007 at 1:25 pm
That’s a pregnancy smock/top she has on
——-
This is very suspious. I am still on pregnancy train.

That’s a total pregnancy top

Passing Through @ 10/07/2007 at 1:29 pm

Holy c-rap…Angie is actually wearing shorts! Nice to see her looking so casual. I hope the trolls approve of her attire. I know how they worry about her not dressing in what they deem an appropriate manner for an occasion. But of course now they’ll start in repeating Lamey’s comment about Angie’s legs being “third world skinny”. Oy ve. Will it never end (rhetorical question)?

Alexanderina @ 10/07/2007 at 1:29 pm

Thanks Jared, Angie looks cute. Hmmmmmmmmm still think she is pregnant and by wearing that top is helping my case :lol:

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Too bad there isn’t a pic of Princess Zahara.

As for Angie wearing shorts good for her. And it’s a big FU to the tabliods and those that are watching her weight. Rock on Angie!!!!

Changeling! @ 10/07/2007 at 1:31 pm

Eastwood’s next projects: Affordable housing and Angelina Jolie

By PAUL MILLER

Published: October 5, 2007

HE TOOK the summer off after finishing two complicated movies in one year, but former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood is about to resume his role as of one of Hollywood’s hottest directors. And this time, he’s making a thriller with perhaps the world’s most controversial movie star.

Filming of “The Changeling,” starring Angelina Jolie, begins in two weeks.

“I’ve never worked with her, but she’s a very good actress and I think she’s a very good choice for this role,” Eastwood told The Pine Cone. “A lot of actresses were trying to get it.”

The movie tells the story of a woman whose son disappears. When police find him and return him to his mother, the woman claims it’s not the right boy.

Filming will be at various locations around Los Angeles and at Universal Studios. The producers are Ron Howard, Brian Grazer and Rob Lorenz. A release date has not been set.

“It’s a dark story but a very interesting story with a lot of intrigue,” Eastwood said, “and it’s a little different from what I’ve done before.”

wow, lots of actesses wanted the role and Angie got it. I wonder who else? I hope Aniston didnt try to get the role, otherwise, she will accuse Angie again of stealing something from her. Lol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All