Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie on the Mends?

Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie on the Mends?

Has estranged father Jon Voight patched things up with daughter Angelina Jolie?

Jon, 63, was seen leaving The Waldorf Astoria hotel on Sunday where Angelina, 32, and her family are also staying.

Do you really think it’s just coincidence that Jon and Jolie are booked at the same hotel? Methinks not!

Angelina and Brad Pitt were seen taking a helicopter ride all day today with Maddox and Zahara. Pax and Shiloh, the newest additions to the Jolie-Pitts… draw your own conclusions!

There seems to be a lot of parent-child patching up this weekend! First Britney Spears and her mom. Now possibly Angelina and her dad!

FYI: Jon was at the hotel with his goddaughter Skyler Shaye.

jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 01
jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 02
jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 03
jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 04
jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 05

Photos: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Jon Voight, Skyler Shaye

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

first? lol

Claudiaaaa @ 10/07/2007 at 10:19 pm

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THEY MADE UP.

YES! YES! It’s about time!

That would be great.

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 10/07/2007 at 10:24 pm

I am truly hoping. Having family you cannot or will not speak to is so unhealthy. I think John may have learned his lesson. If he can be truly apologetic, sincerely, it may happen. Brad will do all he can to help, for certain.

i don’t think she would let him visit shiloh and not be there for it. i think its a coinkydink.

OK Jared! You know best!

jumping to conclusions much?

I guess I’m banned. Goodbye.

Jill loves to hate @ 10/07/2007 at 10:28 pm

Oh so now the fans dont hate Jon because Angie does, they did on every other thread.

Who knows? Could just be JV trying to get some sympathy and PR. Whatever, Angie knows what’s best for her and the kids.

COALHARBOURQT @ 10/07/2007 at 10:31 pm

Interesting – all I can say is that I’m in Angie’s corner on this one. I hope he is there because she wants him there and that he is being respectful of her feelings and privacy.

I hope Angelina Jolie and her dad patches things. Life is too short.

Hmmm….kinda hop-skip-and-jump to a convenient conclusion. I doubt. More like PR-milking on JV’s part.

I don’t what is what? My on concern is, will JV the Snake betray his daughter again if she lets him back in her life?

It’s no longer just Angie that will get hurt this time around. She now has four children with more to join the family and we all know Angie’s first and foremost priority is her children.

Also the snake has had so many changes — I mean, how many does he need to finally grow up and become a decent human being? And one finally question is JV trying to undo the damage he done to his son James or is it only Angie because she is the famous one in the family?

shiloh nouvel @ 10/07/2007 at 10:36 pm

we shall wait and see

I hope not….

Her brother James just recent said:

“Also, I don’t want to constantly berate my father — I wish him well, and hope he finds peace — but he put my mom through years of mental abuse, and it made me care especially for abandoned women and children. So that’s my religion– helping widows and orphans.

I hope Angelina will be careful. I know he is her father and sooner or later she will fogive him… like she did before. And things will be good, untill he makes **** again — Unfortanely men like Jon Voight, never change…

Fug Face Jolie @ 10/07/2007 at 10:37 pm

lol @ “draw your own conclusions!”

sounds like the fans have you scared to make one.

originaltruth @ 10/07/2007 at 10:37 pm

I prayed for their reunion and I think it happened from the looks on JV’s face. Brad and Angie came back in the afternoon so they could all have met. What a happy day!

Jamie seems as if he is NEVER gonna make up with him and no one is concerned about that.

originaltruth @ 10/07/2007 at 10:39 pm

Angie has Brad to take care of her and the kids, I think it is O.K for JV to see them.

alittlejen @ 10/07/2007 at 10:40 pm

Didn’t she say recently that they exchange letters or something like that. Look life is too short, and I am sure Angelina has reasons both public and private for cutting him off. I just hope that they made peace and she at least allows him to try and forge some sort of relationship with his grandchldren. However, one day Brad and Angelina will be judged by their kids, and hopefully if mistakes were made (all parents do ) they will be forgiving to their parents. I hope she gives him a chance and I hope he doesn’t hurt her anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All