Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie on the Mends?

Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie on the Mends?

Has estranged father Jon Voight patched things up with daughter Angelina Jolie?

Jon, 63, was seen leaving The Waldorf Astoria hotel on Sunday where Angelina, 32, and her family are also staying.

Do you really think it’s just coincidence that Jon and Jolie are booked at the same hotel? Methinks not!

Angelina and Brad Pitt were seen taking a helicopter ride all day today with Maddox and Zahara. Pax and Shiloh, the newest additions to the Jolie-Pitts… draw your own conclusions!

There seems to be a lot of parent-child patching up this weekend! First Britney Spears and her mom. Now possibly Angelina and her dad!

FYI: Jon was at the hotel with his goddaughter Skyler Shaye.

jon voight angelina jolie waldorf astoria 01

• See a photo of Prince Harry on Splash Mountain - TMZ
  • Captain America stars meet a sick fan - Gossip Cop
  • Bella Thorne and Gregg Sulkin celebrate one year anniversary - Just Jared Jr
  • There's a scandal in the Sister Wives family - Radar
  • Kendall & Kylie are writing another book - Huffington Post
  • The show must go on for Celine Dion - Lainey Gossip
  • Elijah Wood clarifies talk about child sex abuse in Hollywood - The Hollywood Reporter
  • gina gee

first? lol

• Claudiaaaa

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• http://www.aol.com Egoistic joker

I THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THEY MADE UP.

• Brin

me too

• nice

YES! YES! It’s about time!

• nice

That would be great.

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

I am truly hoping. Having family you cannot or will not speak to is so unhealthy. I think John may have learned his lesson. If he can be truly apologetic, sincerely, it may happen. Brad will do all he can to help, for certain.

• georgica

i don’t think she would let him visit shiloh and not be there for it. i think its a coinkydink.

• nice

OK Jared! You know best!

• http://justjared.com So Fresh

jumping to conclusions much?

• nice

I guess I’m banned. Goodbye.

• Jill loves to hate

Oh so now the fans dont hate Jon because Angie does, they did on every other thread.

• Hiya

Who knows? Could just be JV trying to get some sympathy and PR. Whatever, Angie knows what’s best for her and the kids.

• COALHARBOURQT

Interesting – all I can say is that I’m in Angie’s corner on this one. I hope he is there because she wants him there and that he is being respectful of her feelings and privacy.

• christina

I hope Angelina Jolie and her dad patches things. Life is too short.

• *

Hmmm….kinda hop-skip-and-jump to a convenient conclusion. I doubt. More like PR-milking on JV’s part.

• Lady G

I don’t what is what? My on concern is, will JV the Snake betray his daughter again if she lets him back in her life?

It’s no longer just Angie that will get hurt this time around. She now has four children with more to join the family and we all know Angie’s first and foremost priority is her children.

Also the snake has had so many changes — I mean, how many does he need to finally grow up and become a decent human being? And one finally question is JV trying to undo the damage he done to his son James or is it only Angie because she is the famous one in the family?

• shiloh nouvel

we shall wait and see

• QQQQ

I hope not….

• juju

Her brother James just recent said:

“Also, I don’t want to constantly berate my father — I wish him well, and hope he finds peace — but he put my mom through years of mental abuse, and it made me care especially for abandoned women and children. So that’s my religion– helping widows and orphans.

I hope Angelina will be careful. I know he is her father and sooner or later she will fogive him… like she did before. And things will be good, untill he makes shit again — Unfortanely men like Jon Voight, never change…

• Fug Face Jolie

lol @ “draw your own conclusions!”

sounds like the fans have you scared to make one.

• originaltruth

I prayed for their reunion and I think it happened from the looks on JV’s face. Brad and Angie came back in the afternoon so they could all have met. What a happy day!

• QQQQ

Jamie seems as if he is NEVER gonna make up with him and no one is concerned about that.

• originaltruth

Angie has Brad to take care of her and the kids, I think it is O.K for JV to see them.

• alittlejen

Didn’t she say recently that they exchange letters or something like that. Look life is too short, and I am sure Angelina has reasons both public and private for cutting him off. I just hope that they made peace and she at least allows him to try and forge some sort of relationship with his grandchldren. However, one day Brad and Angelina will be judged by their kids, and hopefully if mistakes were made (all parents do ) they will be forgiving to their parents. I hope she gives him a chance and I hope he doesn’t hurt her anymore.

• juju

12 Jill loves to hate : 10/07/2007 at 10:28 pm
    _____________________________

No, Angelina doesn’t hate him, unfortanely he is and always be her father. But he has hurt her to many times. And not just her, but her brother and mainly her mother.

LIke someone asked: I wonder if he also wants to make up with his son?

• hi fans

maybe that’s why she’s been looking so much happier lately. All this time I thought it was because she was boinking the bodyguard. .

• Rayssa

I think she might be patching things up with her father. She said something in People magazine awhile back that she was open to mending her relationship with her father. I think Brad has encouraged her to do this.

I can’t wait to see pics of Jon Voight with his 4 grandchildren!

• juju

25 alittlejen : 10/07/2007 at 10:40 pm
    __________________________________

The question is: How many times does she have to forgive him?

Sorry, but i think she has already forgive him to many times.

• hi fans

wow, i love this family so much, where’s lil Shi? i really hope Angie is preggers but who knows, we’ll wait and see.

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

#27, hi fans…oh, my gosh. You are really so clever. True wit. No, really. Wow. Yeah…

• Alexanderina

well we don’t know if he actually went there to visit her or not, but if they are mending their relationship, good for them, and if she wants to make up with her father, good for her.

• juju

27 hi fans : 10/07/2007 at 10:42 pm
    _________________________

Ridzy girl, you thought that, because you have a sick mind.

• Passing Through

It’s not a coinkydink…but it’s not a reconcilliation either. JV’s just a big ole famewhore. He probably went to the hotel, called the razzi anonymously and said he was at the WA and had just seen JV “coming from the vacinity” of AJ’s suite…the razzi flocked to the hotel just in time to see JV emerging looking smug and innocent. I swear this man is nothin’ but a user.

• hi fans

wish Angie and her dad the best, hope they could patch things up.

• Lady G

28 Rayssa : 10/07/2007 at 10:44 pm

I can’t wait to see pics of Jon Voight with his 4 grandchildren!

======================================================

From JV own mouth he only considers Shiloh to be his grandchild … as he said in an interview with ShowBiz Tonight he wishes Brad, Angie and their child the best. Then he add on the ‘other children!” A statement like this says a lot about the so-called man and how he views Mad, Pax, and Zahara.

As I stated before it will not be just Angie getting hurt if she lets him back into her life. As a parent once you have children it is your job to protect them from all harm even if comes in the form of your sperm donor.

• Euthule

As fans who cares so much for Angie/Brad and their beautiful family. Let’s be supportive of what is going on. Lets contiue to pray that both of them find peace. He is getting old, it is time for healing. I love Angie and respect her privacy when it comes to this situation.

• AddictedtoBAMPZs

#30, hi fans…O.K, what’s up? At 10:42 you post a crude comment about Angie, and at 10:46 you’re a fan. Did you forget to change your name? You should try to remember to do that, so you won’t look quite as foolish…

• alittlejen

29 juju : 10/07/2007 at 10:45 pm
    25 alittlejen : 10/07/2007 at 10:40 pm
    __________________________________

The question is: How many times does she have to forgive him?

Sorry, but i think she has already forgive him to many times.

————————————————————–

I think Jon Voight has issues, like everyone of us do. I just think for the sake of her children she should at least make one more effort. Jon Voight really screwed up, by going public and saying things that should have remained private. I will say this if you followed this riff, at one point they seem to have had a great relationship, then Angelina marries Billy BoB, and we all know the rest of the story. If you look back at videos of Angelina during her Billy Bob phase, something seemed very off. That letter that Angelina has talked about could have been a form of intervention. I think any parent would be concerened if you see your child behaving in a certain way, his mistake was going public. I never felt that Jon Voight hated Angelina, I think he was concerned about her behavior.

• janice

it would be nice if they could patch things up. i’m hoping that jon will learn from now on to keep his big mouth shut!

• tres`hot

I hope Angie will do whatever she needs to. If she needs to forgive and forget and move on then I hope that’s what happens. I think only Angie should decide what is best for her and her kids and her family. Brad has been and is such a great partner and father to their kids and friend for her. Even without JV I think Angie’s life if full and complete.

• Alexanderina

41 tres`hot : 10/07/2007 at 10:59 pm

======================================================================
    WELL SAID and ITA

• Frenchy

It would be nice but don’t count on it.

• QQQQ

39 alittlejen : 10/07/2007 at 10:57 pm – Did u read what Jamie said???? He mentally abused MB for years and he did the same to the kids. Do you think it was a coincidence the MB left it in her will that he owed her money. And what did he do, instead of letting it go, he had his people tell People mag that he doesn’t know MB is talking about, he didn’t owe any money, thus making it seem as if she is a liar.

So is Jamie gonna suffer for NOT having him in his life or does this only apply to Angie. Don’t u all find it funny that he used the front entrance. PLEASE….

• Passing Through

15 christina : 10/07/2007 at 10:34 pm
    I hope Angelina Jolie and her dad patches things. Life is too short.

+++++++++++

Do you wish the same from Angie’s brother James, too? Or did you not see James’ recent comment to Marie Claire magazine that he was involved with philanthopy not just because of Angie, but because he had witnessed the mental abuse his father heaped on his mother and that made him empathetic to the problems of women & children. He wished his father well, but he very clearly has nothing to do with him and wants nothing to do with him.

• Z

I didn’t like what he said about our Angie but, if she forgive him…… it´s ok, I will be happy for them.

• http://justjared.com So Fresh

38 AddictedtoBAMPZs : 10/07/2007 at 10:56 pm
    _____________________________________________

LMFAO!! Someone is so BUSTED!!!

• Passing Through

37 Euthule : 10/07/2007 at 10:54 pm

+++++++++++++

I’d be supportive if I thought there was something to be supportive of. Angie & Brad weren’t even at the hotel when JV was there! LOL! They were off with Mad & Z.

Sowwy…but I just don’t trust JV to not have orchestrated the whole thing for publicity. He’s nothin’ but a big old drama queen.

• alittlejen

36 Lady G : 10/07/2007 at 10:53 pm
    28 Rayssa : 10/07/2007 at 10:44 pm

I can’t wait to see pics of Jon Voight with his 4 grandchildren!

======================================================

———————————————————-
    I agree that Jon Voight should acknowledge all of his grandchildren, however if Angelina has publically said that even with Brad’s parents that it was at first a little different (I will look for the quote) with her coming into their family with Maddox and Zee, does that make Brad’s parents evil? I don’t think so. I think Jon Voight needs to at least have his “at first” moment. Look adoption is not for everyone, if it was, their would be alot more homes open to these kids. Angelina and Brad are beautiful human beings to open their home and their heart to these kids. To be able to love them equally and the same. It is not an issue with them, however it does not mean that everyone including jon voight are automatically the same way. I am sure he will also need time to get use to the situation and learn to accept and love all the children in the same way. I don’t think any of us can judge jon voight and his love for Shiloh vs Mad, Zee, Pax until he at least gets to meet them. Hopefully he has gotten his chance.

• hi fans

no no no, i am the good hi fans, dunno the other evil one hehe.