Kate Walsh is a Football Fan

Kate Walsh is a Football Fan

Newlyweds Kate Walsh and Alex Young attend a USC (University of Southern California) Trojans football game at the L.A. Coliseum Sports Arena on Saturday.

After paying $60 to park in an adjacent lot, the couple headed to the USC-Stanford game where they were surely rooting for USC. The 39-year-old Private Practice star wore a brown leather jacket and jeans, and carried a USC maroon and gold blanket.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh being a football fan…

kate walsh football game 01

Charley Gallay/Getty

Gabi Frones @ 10/07/2007 at 6:05 pm

:D the 1st!

They are so cutee!

Jared, i love you! ..

she’s ugly :D

She is really so ugly, looks like a man. i do not get why she can be on tv show at all.

Sally Trojan @ 10/07/2007 at 6:20 pm

They’re both nice looking, and dressed appropriately for the game.

BTW Jared, the stadium is named the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The L.A. Sports Arena, which is next door, is an indoor basketball arena.

She’s boring and forgettable. :)

urm.. shes 39… 40 on the 13th.
anyway cool for kate pics.. i just just thinking as i click onto the site, haven’t had any kate pics in a while and here some are… awesome. shes so smiley and they are so cute!

thanks JJ! you’re the best! I love Kalex!

Yay, new pics Thanks JJ!

Kate and Alex are so cute:)

She is pretty. They are really cute couple. Thanks

They paid $60 just to park!? dang… if the parking spot cost me $60 my a$$ would walk 10 blocks and save my cash

BrainySmurf @ 10/07/2007 at 6:42 pm

Gosh, they’re a cute couple. Kate is turning forty on the 13th. I cannot believe it. She looks fantastic! There is a terrific interview/cover in the November issue of Marie Claire magazine of Kate.

Regina, obviously Kate is not boring or forgetable to you because you can’t seem to forget to look for her pictures.

Kate is beautiful!

kate and alex look so cute!!!
i love them !!!

kate is gorgeousssssssssssssss!!!! So hot! thanks JJ

Thank you JJ. You are the best.

If my blood sugar rates go any higher I’ll have to stop looking at pictures of these two, because they are so sweet. Nah, I just have the insulin ready…

Anonymous @ 10/07/2007 at 6:58 pm

cute and pretty!

kate walsh is amazing not like mcbotax(ellen pompeo)

Sally Trojan @ 10/07/2007 at 7:31 pm

#12 – The Coliseum is in a very bad part of town – believe me, paying to park close-in is well worth it.

Love them!!! They are so cute!!
Thanks for the pics!
I love her
Keep the pics coming, JJ!!!!

yayyy!!!

P.S Kate is 39 ;)

over rated and her show wont last.

The second episode of the show that wont last ended up with 17.22 million viewers on the 2 showings. On Thursday it won the core demographic. Really not bad.

S., it was Wednesday that it won the core demographic.

Right, Wednesday. LOL, it’s a bad habit to talk about Thursdays. I don’t even watch that show on Thursdays anymore.

I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE WAS UGLY.
SHE IS SO OVERRATED ON WITH HER SHOW AND IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT.

ellen pompeo is fug @ 10/07/2007 at 9:40 pm

kate is so cool and private practice is amazing compared to greys anatomy

tks for the pics!
they’re too cute together
and kate is so gorgeous!
love her!

Wooden Legs Angelina @ 10/07/2007 at 10:59 pm

she is who again? the show will last a few more weeks. this chic is needy and dumb compared to the dr on greys.

They look like a nice cool couple…

So did USC win the game?

thanks for the pics jared :) she and alex look like a couple of lovestruck teenagers, hehe. very cute. i love how they’re always relaxed and not out to impress any paps. but they look natural and lovely just the same.

PrP is doing good for a new show, it’s interesting and so many possibilities can happen for the characters. It’s had a good start and I’m looking forward to each new episode. GO KATE!!! :)

Thanks for the new photos JJ!

I love her outfit, particularly the jacket. She looks pretty as always! And I find it awesome that she’s a football fan. Thanks for the pictures Jared!

I love her outfit, especially the jacket and necklaces. She looks pretty as always! And I find it awesome that she’s a football fan. Thanks for the pictures Jared!

I find them adorable :)

as happy as i am she got her own show, i miss grey’s addison. i feel they’ve changed her character – made her more whingy

kate fan (the british one) @ 10/08/2007 at 3:20 am

Awwwwwww JJ thanks for the Kate pics, it’s been awhile haha

Thanks.

Awesome pics. They are cute with a capital T!! love it

LanieCroft @ 10/08/2007 at 3:24 am

Very cute leather jacket. Love the colour. Kate looks amazing. They make a really cute couple.

I agree LanieCroft, I want her jacket too.

Nice pics – thanks JJ.

Can’t believe Kate turns 40 on Saturday. She is gorgeous & how great did see look in the last episode on Private Practice.

Love my Kate-fix each week.

Anyone know if the Marie Claire cover & article is up online ?

god she looks amazing, I still can’t believe she is turning 40 in a few days!

I love her and i love her outfit, too. Especially the jacket, and shoes. Oh! And the jeans! Ok, everything!
I like PP but i miss Addie on Grey’s!

her and george clooney need to hook up sorry alex u can have jen aniston

great pics, it always nice to see Kate and she looks gorgeous as always :)

kate and alex are so cute

ELLEN POMPEO IS GETTING MARRIED TO A DRUG DEALER AND KATE WALSH IS MARRIED TO MOVIE EXTECUTIVE. KATE HAS WAY BETTER TASTE.

Can’t wait for her interview with Ellen D. Two funny ladies that I am both a fan of.

Kate’s on Ellen today.

Please could someone post the YouTube link once it’s up ? Thanks.

I heart her and her show :)

has anybody seen Kate on Ellen yet?
Can’t wait for the youtube link!

Kate and Alex really are just too cute for words.

anti kate walsh @ 10/10/2007 at 8:14 am

KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E.
KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E.
KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E.
KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E.
KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E. KATE WALSH W.H.O.R.E.

Anti Walsh, You still havent learned any new words, that is so sad. Seriously, pick up a dictionary, you might learn something. Oh wait can you read?

hihihihi!!!jamie, you’re so funny!!
Love kate walsh and her hubby!!!love her outfit!! she’s slim, she looks like a model!!! I want to be tall hot and slim like her!!!Please god!!!help me to be like her!!!!!!!lol!!