Michael Urie: Them Beckham Boys are Brutal!

Michael Urie: Them Beckham Boys are Brutal!

Ugly Betty star Michael Urie, aka Wilhemina’s assistant Marc St. James, spent some time on the Ugly set with soccer superstar David Beckham and his sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.

While Victoria filmed her guest spot on Ugly Betty, Urie showed the Beckham boys how to kick someone without really hurting them.

“I showed them how to fake kick someone,” Urie told E! Online. “Then they proceeded to fake kick me. These are soccer spawn, and they could kick—and they didn’t always miss! I spent about a half hour getting kicked by Beckham spawn!”

I guess Victoria kept her word by bringing her hubby on set!

Producer Marco Pennette once joked, “But we want her husband (Becks) on set. It’s one of the requirements.”

ABC

Hahaha cute!

Fan_From_Italy @ 10/08/2007 at 5:37 pm

Cruz is so cute!!! ^^

zac?where is he?

dancingqueen @ 10/08/2007 at 5:53 pm

Romeo’s little gap is soooooo cute.

monika505 @ 10/08/2007 at 6:01 pm

I am bored with Victoria’s pictures.. I need to see zac or vanessa pictures now!

Those boys are ADORABLE! espesh cruz! aww im loving all the beckham posts Jared Keep them coming and keep them positive!!! hmph! lol

They are some adorable BOYS, but DID the BECKHAMS pay you to do all of their ADVERTISING TODAY?

Romeo is sooooooo cute. They’re all beautiful kids.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo zacmessa Pictures NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

lol love Michael.

DANGASindaHAUS @ 10/08/2007 at 9:25 pm

CUTEness overload!!!! Thanks jared!

BETTER-THAN-YOURS @ 10/08/2007 at 9:50 pm

SUCH CUTE, SPOILED, HORRIBLE, BRATTY …KIDS.:p

Romeo looks like he’s going to be a handful when he gets older. He’s got an impish smile and he’s such a cute kid.

keep the Beckhams news coming Jared!!

those kids are so cute!

Interesting but the Beckhams never used their kids for publicity ! I respect them for this..I’ve never seen their kids in a photoshoot or some mag covers !! They are really amazing parents !

his&her kids are adorable.i don’t really like victoria or think she’s pretty but kids resemble to both vic and dave and that’s just great&adorable.

WE NEED MORE BECKHAM

Those boys are GORGEOUS!

I love Victoria, she’s such a buisness woman and even brings her kids wih her, you don’t see her with 50 nannies. I think that guy is an idiot, why would you want to teach kids to kick… such a gay loser

umm #19, he was purely having fun and entertaining the kids on what would have probarbly been a long day on the set….i think its cute.

Those kids are adorable, but Romeos going to be a great hunk of spunk when he gets older…love the beckhams!!!

fancyin michael urie 4 life! @ 11/23/2007 at 2:01 pm