Wed, 10 October 2007 at 1:16 pm
Charlize Theron Shows Off Her Bikini Bod
- Charlize Theron: Sexiest woman alive at least for this year
- More chances to see the Spice Girls have opened up.
- Lou Perlman denies being a child molester.
- Katherine Heigl has an Asian sister? I don’t think so.
- Tara Reid and her golden bikini pose for FHM Magazine
- Even Pam Anderson‘s wedding cake was a fake.
- Kim Stewart had a nice nose job
- Chef Giada de Laurentiis goes paddleboarding in Hawaii
- We’re men. We’re men in stripes stripes stripes.
- The Spice Girls will perform at this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
- George Clooney‘s medical records have been compromised. As many as 40 hospital staffers at Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, New Jersey, have been suspended without pay for allegedly peeking at Clooney‘s confidential medical information.
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are officially divorced.
- Kiefer Sutherland said he was “disappointed” in himself after pleading no contest Tuesday in his drunken driving arrest last month. He will begin serving a 48-day jail sentence while his Fox TV drama 24 begins its winter production break in December. Kiefer, who was not in the courtroom, must serve all of his time, according to the plea agreement. He must also enroll in an 18-month alcohol-education class and attend weekly alcohol-therapy sessions for six months.
- Usher’s new album, which was expected to drop next month, has been put on hold- and sources tell The Post that it’s wife Tameka Foster’s fault. Apparently Usher only listens to her now and she wants all his attention focused on her and their baby.
- Nick Cannon’s ex-fiancée, Selita Ebanks, wears Victoria’s Secret’s $4.5 million Fantasy Bra in the holiday catalogue due in mailboxes Friday.
- Cameron Diaz and boyfriend Bradley Cooper dined at Cuba in the West Village Sunday night.
- Michael Vick has to return $20 million in bonuses to the Atlanta Falcons, an arbitrator ruled yesterday. The decision came in the wake of the former NFL superstar’s guilty plea to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges.
- David and Victoria Beckham on Monday lost a lawsuit they filed in a French court seeking $40,000 from paparazzi who allegedly tried to take pictures of their pool in 2002.
Like Just Jared on Facebook