Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

#1 Celebrity Cover Girl Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Harpers’s Bazaar, the 140th anniversary issue of the magazine.

In the magazine, Aniston shares her redecorating plans and reveals why she is considering a move from California to New York. East Coast, baby!

Aniston‘s Harper’s Bazaar issue hits newsstands October 23.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey reflects on the mag’s 140-year history: “Harper’s Bazaar has always been for the well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind-someone with a point of view as sharp as her stilettos and a sense of humor that is as smart as her sense of style. We’re not just about hemlines, we’re about headlines. To paraphrase Coco Chanel, a fashion magazine doesn’t exist just in dresses, it has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Credit: ET
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All
Jen Fans are crazy! @ 10/12/2007 at 12:32 pm

Brad says gets letters that give him a chill down his spine. Threats to him, Angie and the kids, blackmail letters and suicide letters.

DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT.

I am a huge Angelina fan, but I love Jennifer too. I don’t understand the hatred. Jenn certainly isn’t ugly.

The mag should have had a pic of her looking a lot different than she normally does…I mean if they are going to print “723 New Looks” right next to her head….just saying…she looks the same as always! Nothing “new” about it.

Is she promoting movie?If not,why she is doing interview?she just is seeking to be an A-list star!!!!She needs help!!!

I don’t get why she has the cover is she talking about anything intresting? doing promo for a film ? i just don’t get it she was good in friends but that’s it.

She has no movies to promote so she will talk about redecorating plans.

If anything bodily harm should happen to Brad or Angie, or anything to the kids by her crazy sympathizers, Jennifer Aniston has BLOOD ON HER HANDS. She is the instigator of her PR Pity campaign on the expense of Jolie-Pitt, all the while she had wrecked her own marriage but refused to admit it. She cashed in on people’s pity, and rile them up against the Jolie-Pitts. Seriously, if something happens to Jolie-Pitts, Aniston will be written out from the business.

!!!!!!!!!! @ 10/12/2007 at 12:40 pm

jen

go and find one posh`s thread for yourself,you are not brangelina`s fan,and we jp`s fans know it.I`m huge fan of jps but I don`t hate aniston,brad says nice things about her and spent 7 years with her,so If they split it doesn`t mean they hate each other,they are still friend so we as brad`s and angie`s fans should appreciate what they think about her.

jp`s rock,but I always wish jennifer best.I hope she will find some good man for herself and start her own family just like brad.

I am however a fan of both Angelina and Jennifer, I admire them..I’m just not “Stalker-Obsessed”

Same I mean, if someone doesn’t like someone why keep going on. People are allowed opinions, but they act like they know the person:

“I HATE HER!”

How can you hate someone you don’t know?!

JENNIFER ANISTON ROCKS!

Get lost Angelina fans.

What about people who are not fans of brangellina but just find this woman lacking sophisication, as she is heading into middle age?
_____________________________
I guess it depends on how you define sophistication. But, bashing a woman who has done nothing to Queen Angelina, certainly is not how I define it.

BTW dear, you should bust on people being “middle aged” unless you intend on dying at 35.

She looks soo great! I’m happy for her… she seems like she is in a good place in her life right now. By he way, Harper’s is not a tabloid. Jennifer doesn’t choose to be on tabloids, but she did choose to be on Harper’s.. obviously. I wish people would just give her a break and let her live her life!!!

Besane,
I think it’s rather careless of you to say that if something happens to any of the members of the Brangelina clan it would somehow be Jennifer’s fault. You took it just a bit too far, don’t you think?

Beautiful Person, I’m happy for her she truly seems happy!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/12/2007 at 12:48 pm

28 Jen Fans are crazy! : 10/12/2007 at 12:32 pm

DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT.

——–

34 Besane : 10/12/2007 at 12:39 pm

___________________________________

INSANE MUCH?
Here’s some advice: Get a life, stop spending the day making up conspiracy-theories, learn about healthy-admiration and unhealthy-admiration and for God’s sake, learn about how enough is enough…

You give all us Angelina-Jennifer fans a BAD NAME!

This mag will sell like hotcakes because only hotcakes will buy such bull **** to read about decorating from Maniston.

34 Besane : 10/12/2007 at 12:39 pm
******************************************************************
I agree with you!!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/12/2007 at 12:51 pm

36 Regina : 10/12/2007 at 12:42 pm

“I HATE HER!”

How can you hate someone you don’t know?!

______________________

So true

42 It’s Britney, b*tch :

the quotes were in a New Brad Interview and afraid its true about the death threat letters. Brad said so Himself.

saraicita : 10/12/2007 at 12:49 pm
34 Besane : 10/12/2007 at 12:39 pm

Seriously, you two need to re-examine your “relationships” with these celebrities. You both sound a tad bit loonie.

###########

Honey, Jen has the cover of Harper’s Bazaar because big stars don’t want it. Bazaar is a second tier fashion magazine never quoted and never noticed by fashion people!!! Tell me the truth: did any of you know the editor of Bazaar before now? EVERYBODY knows Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue!!! They even made a movie about her. Come back to me when Jen is on the cover of VOGUE!! Then, I’ll be impressed.

________________________
Where did he say this. I am rather impartial to all celebs in general, but I think a letter from one of their (JP’s) rabid fans would be far more frightening.

Dear BAMPZS –
OMG GOD BLESS YOU HOLY FAMILY!!! You recently in my city and I lost job at Wal Mart waiting outside looking for you. I know you such happy couples. I hate the X. She is Chiniston. She a hag. I stay at JJ and get rid of the trolls for you. You will be together forever always dancing in the stars and the cloudses and Angie is NOT SICK prettyst woman EVRS! I love baby SHi and Zahara. We need more Pax.
Mad is the best. I want to be your frends. I have put my parents numbers in here. I wait 4 ur call with hand in pantts.

40 zara

Imagine the consequence; If something happens to the Jolie-Pitt, the media will analyze why and who did it. They will find that she (most likely) was a Jen fan, or a ‘dumped woman’ sympathizer, who may have read Aniston’s VF 2005 interview and blamed Jolie-Pitt for the divorce. Not me, but the world will be pointing fingers at Miss Aniston. Media will scrutinize and rehash that by 2004 their marriage was on the rocks, and Aniston had said Brad wasn’t the love of her life. All will point to Aniston’s manipulative PR Pity party she fabricated to sell her movies in 2005-6. You’d better believe it, her career will be OVER if something happens to the Jolie-Pitt.

Although it has been around for years, Harper’s Bazaar is not Vogue.

Youwillmissme @ 10/12/2007 at 12:56 pm

Beautiful smile. Gorgeous teeth!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All