Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

#1 Celebrity Cover Girl Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Harpers’s Bazaar, the 140th anniversary issue of the magazine.

In the magazine, Aniston shares her redecorating plans and reveals why she is considering a move from California to New York. East Coast, baby!

Aniston‘s Harper’s Bazaar issue hits newsstands October 23.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey reflects on the mag’s 140-year history: “Harper’s Bazaar has always been for the well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind-someone with a point of view as sharp as her stilettos and a sense of humor that is as smart as her sense of style. We’re not just about hemlines, we’re about headlines. To paraphrase Coco Chanel, a fashion magazine doesn’t exist just in dresses, it has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Credit: ET
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty
  • Adam Goldberg expecting baby with girlfriend Roxanne Daner- US Weekly
  • Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran flipped their relationship back to on- TMZ
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies set to win post-Christmas box office- Gossip Cop
  • R5 celebrates the holidays with hockey and snow- Just Jared Jr
  • 40 most shocking moments of television in 2014- Entertainment Weekly
  • Hollywood's most influential costume designer vies for another Oscar nod- Huffington Post
  • The Entourage movie is just around the corner- Lainey Gossip
  • Could Nightcrawler be the Crash of this season?- The Hollywood Reporter

503 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All

1. 76
    Tealeaf Says:

Her covers Always look the same, I guess she can only be shot from one angle because of her chin.

2. 77
    Sinna Says:

Dear BAMPZS -
    OMG GOD BLESS YOU HOLY FAMILY!!! You recently in my city and I lost job at Wal Mart waiting outside looking for you. I know you such happy couples. I hate the X. She is Chiniston. She a hag. I stay at JJ and get rid of the trolls for you. You will be together forever always dancing in the stars and the cloudses and Angie is NOT SICK prettyst woman EVRS! I love baby SHi and Zahara. We need more Pax.
    Mad is the best. I want to be your frends. I have put my parents numbers in here. I wait 4 ur call with hand in pantts.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
    You are one deranged lunatic.

3. 78
    MOVE B*TCHES Says:

M A N N I S T O N! M A N N I S T O N!

THIS B*TCH ALWAYS LOOK MANLY! LIKE HILLARY SWANK!

SOME MAN LOOKING WH*RES!

4. 79
    style Says:

55 From etonline : 10/12/2007 at 1:00 pm
    Movie star and frequent tabloid target JENNIFER ANISTON reveals how she’s doing now in the 140th anniversary issue of Harper’s Bazaar, on newsstands October 23.

—————–
    SORRY BUT IS SO FUN, HOW SHE´S DOING NOW?
    SHE IS WALKING WITH THE COX AND HER HUBBY, SHE IS GO TO SPA, LUXURY HOTEL, SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL( SOME NOSE AND BOTOX JOB I THINK), SHE IS FEED HER DOGS,SHE IS WORKING 3 DAYS IN ONE FILM, AND SOMETHING MORE?
    WELL ALL THESE THING IN THE 2 LAST YEARS ARE SO MUCH EXCITING………

5. 80
    style Says:

78 Sinna : 10/12/2007 at 1:29 pm
    Dear BAMPZS -

——————-
    LOL
    ARE YOU SERIUOS??
    SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY

6. 81
    right... Says:

78 Sinna : 10/12/2007 at 1:29 pm
    _____________________
    It’s called a sense of humor. You need to refer to my original post.
    But you are probably a rabid fan.

7. 82
    right... Says:

80 style : 10/12/2007 at 1:31 pm
    SORRY BUT IS SO FUN, HOW SHE´S DOING NOW?
    WELL ALL THESE THING IN THE 2 LAST YEARS ARE SO MUCH EXCITING………
    _________________________
    and you is in need of some writing lessons.

8. 83
    minxx Says:

Why is she on the cover? she hasn’t done anything lately. Her eyes are really close. Weird.

9. 84
    style Says:

83 right… : 10/12/2007 at 1:38 pm
    80 style : 10/12/2007 at 1:31 pm
    SORRY BUT IS SO FUN, HOW SHE´S DOING NOW?
    WELL ALL THESE THING IN THE 2 LAST YEARS ARE SO MUCH EXCITING………
    _________________________
    and you is in need of some writing lessons.

——————
    YEAH I KNOW, BUT I´M FRENCH
    I´M SURE THAT YOU DON´T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FRENCH, THE MAJORITY THE AMERICANS LIKE ANISTON AND YOU ARE PEOPLE WITHOUT CULTURE THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MTV SHOWS AND SOMETHNG LIKE THAT.

10. 85
    AnYmOuS Says:

ROFLMAO, THIS JUST PROVES MY POINT, CHIN-CHIN IS U-G-L-Y, WOOF, WOOF! WHY SHE IS STILL IN THE NEWS???? IS BEYOND ME, SHE IS DOG UGLY, BAD ACTOR AND IN GENERAL A BORE. WE DON’T WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE SPENDS HER LONELY, CHILDLESS AND HUSBANDLESS LIFE!

11. 86
    right... Says:

style : 10/12/2007 at 1:43 pm
    _________________________________
    I don’t watch TV. I live life and not through people in some dumb show or movie. Need I remind you your beloved Angie and Brad are American too. They make movies, you know that **** you watch on TV.
    I am sure though that you think that MAMS is a cultured classic.
    Save it, hypocrite.

12. 87
    style Says:

86 AnYmOuS : 10/12/2007 at 1:45 pm

———
    SORRY BUT CHIN-CHIN (HOW YOU CALL HER), IS NOT UGLY IN THAT PIC, BECAUSE IS 98% PHOTOSHOP, AND RONALDINHO( A SOCCER UGLYYYYYYYYYY PLAYER) WILL BE PRETTY WITH 98% PHOTOSHOP, BUT NOT LIE THE FANATISM IS NOT GOOD, SHE NOT LOOK UGLY IN THAT PIC

13. 88
    AnYmOuS Says:

LOL, YOU CHINIFER ANUSTIN FANS BAD MOUTH ANGELINA, BRAD AND THEIR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. ALLS THE JOLIE-PITTS DO, IS GO ABOUT THEIR OWN LIVES, GIVE WITH THEIR HEARTS AND POCKET BOOKS AND YOU CHIN-CHIN FANS BASH THEM. SO, WHEN WE GET TO BASH YOUR MAN, CHINIFER, YOU WHINE LIKE CHIN-CHIN DOES AND WANT US TO PITY YOU AND HER BLOG? ROFLMAO, YOU CRY BABIES! SINCE YOU ARE CHINIFER FANS AND SHE IS A CRY BABY, THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!

14. 89
    thats_right Says:

fake eye color, fake nose, fake boobs the only thing she has that its natural is her chin hahahahah, she looks nasty I guess that was a shoot for Halloween to scare people, good job Jen it’s working hahahaah.

15. 90
    AnYmOuS Says:

SHE IS UGLY IN THAT PICTURE, TAKE OFF YOUR ROSE COLORED GLASSES! HEALTHY HAIR AND A TON OF MAKE-UP WON’T HIDE HER FEATURES! SHE IS BOW-WOW UGLY!

16. 91
    style Says:

87 right… : 10/12/2007 at 1:48 pm
    style : 10/12/2007 at 1:43 pm
    _________________________________
    I am sure though that you think that MAMS is a cultured classic.
    Save it, hypocrite.

——————–
    BUT ANGIE AND BRAD (THANK GOD) NOT ARE LIKE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN, REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR CIUNTRY IS GEORGE BUSH( THE MOST STUPID, MURDERER, IDIOT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD) AND THE PEOPLE IN YOU COUNTRY CHOOSE HIM HOW YOUR PRESIDENT,SO THE PEOPLE IS NOT SO INTELLIGENT AND NOT HAVE CULTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY, OR MAYBE ARE MURDERER PEOPLE.
    I AND ALL EUROPE BELIEVE THAT IN THE USA ARE A LOT OF INCULTURE.

17. 92
    LJ Says:

Oh dear those haters..’rolling eyes’.. and people who says that Harpers bazaar is not good magazine in fashion world..so wrong.. I’m sure that Brangelina are so ‘proud’ of their fans..

18. 93
    zara Says:

I AND ALL EUROPE BELIEVE THAT IN THE USA ARE A LOT OF INCULTURE.

style,
    Really? Well then how about you go hang out on one of your “cool” French web sites instead of bothering us Americans on our “uncultured” ones? If we are so beneath you here, why are you bothering to visit with us? How about you just go away now….No one here is interested in your hypocrisy. Thanks!

19. 94
    style Says:

93 LJ : 10/12/2007 at 1:56 pm

————
    WHAT??
    AND DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ANISTON IS PROUD OF HER FANS, THAT ALL THE DAYS ARE IN NEWS OF BRAD AND ANGELINA LIE INSULT THEM???
    YOU ARE SO HIPOCRITE REALLY, FIRST LOOK YOURSELF, AND WHAT DOING ANISTON´S FANS AND LATER LOOK THE OTHER PLEASE.
    I´M STAYING HERE BECAUSE THE ANISTON´S FANS ARE ALL THE DAY IN B&A THEATH.

20. 95
    benna Says:

What a beautiful woman, I don’t get the problem people have with her. And her chin is fine as a matter of fact Reese Witherspoon has about the same and she is a beautiful woman too.I am not a fan of the loonies.And if you want to talk MEDIA *****…………..UM, how about the everyday pics of we have to see everyday of pick up the kid, oh she wears the color green, oh she wears shorts, oh she has new shoes……………………….At least some celebs like to stay out of the craziness.And I will surely pic up this magazine to see what has been going on with Jen because we don’t see her face on the web every second.What a Blessing.

21. 96
    Pam Says:

Yuck, she looks airbrushed. Her hair looks like dry straw. Ugly tranny.

22. 97
    AnYmOuS Says:

LOVE BRANGELINA, GOOD PEOPLE. THEY DON’T ASK FOR PITY, THEY DON’T ALERT THE MEDIA, THE MEDIA “ALWAYS” FOLLOW BRANGELINA. THE AVOID THE GOSSIP RAGS, YET YOUR CHINIFER IS THEIR QUEEN. I HAVEN’T EVER LIKED CHINIFER, NEVER GOT HER HAIRCUT, AND MY FAVORITE “FRIENDS” CHARACTER IS “MONICA.” AND, ALL OF CHIN-CHIN’S MOVIES SUCKED! I TRIED WATCHING THEM, GOT TIRED OF SEEING “RACHEL GREEN,” IN EVERY MOVIE. THEN YOU CHINIFER IDOLIZERS TRY TO PASS OFF “BRUCE ALMIGHTY,” AS ONE OF HER HITS? ROFLMAO, THAT WAS JIM CARREY’S MOVIE! IT WASN’T “THE WIFE OF BRUCE ALMIGHTY,” LOL. YOUR CHINIFER WAS ONLY IN THAT MOVIE FOR ALL OF 9 MINUTES! AND THAT WAS BEING GENEROUS! NOPE, I CAN’T STAND CHINIFER BECAUSE SHE IS WEEK AND AN AWFUL ACTOR. AND DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY? YOU THINK SHE IS PRETTY! I GUESS PEOPLE CAN ONLY RELATE TO HER, BECAUSE THEY ARE HOMELY LOOKING LIKE HER. AND FIGURE IF BUTTERFACE MANISTON CAN GET HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME, IT GIVES THEM HOPE TOO. LOL! IF SHE NEVER HAD MARRIED BRAD PITT, SHE WOULD BE WHERE SHE BELONGS! CHINIFER MANISTON WHO?

23. 98
    right... Says:

92 style : 10/12/2007 at 1:54 pm
    _______________________________
    I wouldn’t know a thing about putting him in office. I am green party. I really could careless what you think about my country.
    And you really must define this word “inculture”. You sound like a 15 y.o. French girl. At least I am smart enough to see through celebs and their crap. You just sit there and eat it up. You buy up there movie tickets. You are obsessed. If that’s culture, you can keep it sweety.

24. 99
    jill Says:

I love her! There is just something about her that oozes sweetness & class. Even Brad says this about her so people move on. Marriage is very hard especially in the movie bussiness you have many temptations. They are far from the only couple that broke up meeting others. So people let it go! I never liked angie even before all this,but I’m starting to change my opinion about her. I don’t know her personally and she does seem at a better place in her life. Hopefully it will last for them. Jen will meet the right person when shes ready. Brad to me isn’t the greatest. There is alot better out there. I was married to a man for along time and his job required him to travel and be gone along time. We lost that closeness & he cheated on me, but it was almost a relieve and an excuse to get out. I wasn’t happy for a long time!

25. 100
    Mediterranean Says:

90 thats_right : 10/12/2007 at 1:49 pm

=================================================================

It’s my pleasure to tell you that you are so wrong about her chin, it’s fake too. The doctors were onlt able to correct this much. :)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All