Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

#1 Celebrity Cover Girl Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Harpers’s Bazaar, the 140th anniversary issue of the magazine.

In the magazine, Aniston shares her redecorating plans and reveals why she is considering a move from California to New York. East Coast, baby!

Aniston‘s Harper’s Bazaar issue hits newsstands October 23.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey reflects on the mag’s 140-year history: “Harper’s Bazaar has always been for the well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind-someone with a point of view as sharp as her stilettos and a sense of humor that is as smart as her sense of style. We’re not just about hemlines, we’re about headlines. To paraphrase Coco Chanel, a fashion magazine doesn’t exist just in dresses, it has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Credit: ET
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 821 » Show All

94 zara : 10/12/2007 at 2:00 pm
BUT ANGIE AND BRAD (THANK GOD) NOT ARE LIKE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN, REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR CIUNTRY IS GEORGE BUSH( THE MOST STUPID, MURDERER, IDIOT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD) AND THE PEOPLE IN YOU COUNTRY CHOOSE HIM HOW YOUR PRESIDENT,SO THE PEOPLE IS NOT SO INTELLIGENT AND NOT HAVE CULTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY, OR MAYBE ARE MURDERER PEOPLE.
I AND ALL EUROPE BELIEVE THAT IN THE USA ARE A LOT OF INCULTURE.

style,
Really? Well then how about you go hang out on one of your “cool” French web sites instead of bothering us Americans on our “uncultured” ones? If we are so beneath you here, why are you bothering to visit with us? How about you just go away now….No one here is interested in your hypocrisy. Thanks!

——————
WHAT?
FIRST I´M HERE BECAUSE I WANT STAY HERE KNOW THE NEWS ABOUT CELEBRITIES THAT I ADMIRE.
SECOND BECAUSE I HATE YOUR MURDERER STUPID PRESIDENT AND I THINK (THE REALITY FOR ALL EUROPE) THAT USA IS A COUNTRY WITHOUT CULTURE, CAN´T I STAY HERE.
I DON´T KNOW HOW IS IN YOUR COUNTRY, BUT HERE IN FRANCE YOU CAN SAY YOUR OPINION IN THE PLACES IN THE COUNTRY AND OUT OF IT.
ANGELINA AND BRAD TRAVEL ALL THE TIME, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SAD WATCH HOW IS THE USA, BRAD SAID IN SO INTERVIEWS THA THE USA POBLATION NOT HAVE A REALY PERSPECTIVE ALL THE WORLD( NOT HAVE CULTURE ONLY CARES ABOUT MTV AND FRIEND SHOWS, HAVE A BUSH OF PRESIDENT AND MORE), DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE USA KILL IN THE IRAK WAR???????? ONLY TO YOUR PRESIDENT HAVE PETROLEO???

Poor thing looks old and looks like she has a mop on her head.

SHE IS SCARY LOOKING, VERY UN-NATURAL LOOKING. THAT IS WHY I KNOW SHE IS UGLY! TAKE AWAY THE MAKE-UP AND AIRBRUSHING AND WHAT DO YOU GET? WOOF, WOOF! THAT IS WHY I LIKE JUSTJARED SHOWING, UP TO THE MINUTE PICTURES OF BRANGELINA. JUST PROVES THEY LOOK GOOD WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP. BRANGELINA ARE NATURAL IN THEIR CANDID PHOTOS.

103 style : 10/12/2007 at 2:08 pm
_____________________________
Petroleo – now that’s the butter subsitute, correct?

105 AnYmOuS : 10/12/2007 at 2:10 pm
_____________________________
Why do you insist always making it a 3-some thing?
I think everyone is happy in the seperate lives (well at least that’s how they play it) but this party has nothing to do with that party anymore.

thats_right @ 10/12/2007 at 2:16 pm

her eye`s colour seems so unreal to me,are her eyes this colour?

______________________________________________________________________-

No thats no her real eyes color its fake

Name : Jennifer Aniston

Full Name : Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth : Feb. 11 1969

Place of Birth : Sherman Oaks, California, USA

Sign : Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Sagittarius

Height : 5’5”

Hair : Brown

Eyes : Brown

34 Besane
If anything bodily harm should happen to Brad or Angie, or anything to the kids by her crazy sympathizers, Jennifer Aniston has BLOOD ON HER HANDS
——–
I smell crazy!

Way to go Jay – keep the haters talking crap about Jennifer and Angelina just cuz they can’t stand what they see in the mirror everyday!!!

To you Style, i’m not hypocrite, because i’m not saying bad things about Angie and Brad..because i like them, but i don’t spend my time to saying bad things of any celebs here because if i don’t like them i don’t read about them..

Beautiful, She truly looks happy. Of course she’s airbrushed every cover is airbrushed, duh? I wish people would stop comparing her to Angelina…I don’t think either one of them want to to be compared. You go Jen!!!

KrungKrung @ 10/12/2007 at 2:28 pm

HER LONG AND POINTY CHIN IS SO DISTRACTING, SHE NEEDS TO FIX IT PRONTO, CHINNIFER BAHAHAHHAHAA.

Love her! Why don’t you post more about her, Jared? Actually, I know why – she keeps a low profile and isn’t showing off all the time like the lover of her ex. As to the vulgar fools who come here to exercise their foul tongues, don’t you have some blood necklaces to make? Go check because you are wasting your valuable time here. Ha-Ha.

48 essie : 10/12/2007 at 12:51 pm
I don’t get why she has the cover is she talking about anything intresting? doing promo for a film ? i just don’t get it she was good in friends but that’s it.

###########

Honey, Jen has the cover of Harper’s Bazaar because big stars don’t want it. Bazaar is a second tier fashion magazine never quoted and never noticed by fashion people!!! Tell me the truth: did any of you know the editor of Bazaar before now? EVERYBODY knows Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue!!! They even made a movie about her. Come back to me when Jen is on the cover of VOGUE!! Then, I’ll be impressed.

*******

Jennifer Aniston was the cover of Vogue magazine on April 2006.
You should really research things before putting a post that is untrue.

2004 Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston announce that she is pregnant

2004 Jennifer Aniston had an abortion. Some rumors state that Brad Pitt might be having an affaire with Angelina Jolie.

She supports abortion @ 10/12/2007 at 2:36 pm

Abortion rights organizations on Grounds sponsored a benefit concert and a film showing this week to mark Reproductive Rights Week, which will culminate Sunday in a trip to Washington, D.C. Students there will participate in the first major abortion rights event in over a decade.
The March for Women’s Lives “is the first gathering of this size and magnitude in 12 years,” Voices of Planned Parenthood President Lindsay Prevette said.
Hundreds of thousands of abortion rights organizations around the country plan to attend the march, said Aimee Perron, American Civil Liberties Union legislative assistant. Celebrities such as Christina Aguilera, Whoopi Goldberg and Jennifer Aniston will speak. http://www.cavalierdaily.com/CVArticle.asp?ID=19971&pid=1158

REMEMBER ON SEINFELD, WHEN GEORGE WAS IGNORED BY ALL WOMEN? THEN HE SHOWED A PICTURE OF A MODEL AND PRETENDED IT WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND? ONLY THEN! DID THEY GIVE HIM A SECOND LOOK. BUT WHEN HE LOST THE PHOTO, AND WOMEN IGNORED HIM AGAIN? WELL, BRAD PITT WAS CHIN-CHIN’S MALE MODEL PICTURE. NOW THAT SHE DOESN’T HAVE HIM, WHAT DOES SHE HAVE? NO HUSBAND, NO BOYFRIEND, NO CHILDREN, HER EGGS ARE DRYING UP, AND SHE IS THE THIRD WHEEL FOR COURTNEY AND DAVID. LOL! AND YOU CHINIFER ANUSTON IDOLIZERS BASH ANGELINA, BRAD AND THEIR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN? AND THAT IS OKAY? AND WHEN WE POINT OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CHIN-CHIN? YOU CRY AND WHINE? LOL! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

carrie nae @ 10/12/2007 at 2:37 pm

She kinda looks scary on this cover. Kinda ghostly… especially those eyes. yikes :)

her friend had an abortion @ 10/12/2007 at 2:37 pm

Her friend, Kathy Najimy had an abortion. Sheryl Crowe supports abortion too, maybe not a 14, but seems like at some point she would have.

BILL O’REILLY, HOST: In the “Personal Story” segment tonight, “Ms.” magazine is on a campaign to convince celebrities to acknowledge having abortions and talk about it. So far, four ladies have stepped up: “Judging Amy” actress Amy Brenneman; “Sister Act” actress Kathy Najimy; “Ms.” magazine founder Gloria Steinem; and comedian Carol Leifer.

Sam -

Is Jen talking about her personal life now? According to your defination, Jen wants ATTENTION !!! Oh, it’s okay for her to do so. Arent you the one who always go to the Brad/Angie’s thread and complain about them?

I agree. I’m starting to notice the “brangelina” loonies. Some of their post are funny. They really take this stuff seriously.I posted a semi-negative comment in the last Angie thread and it didn’t take long for one of them to go off the deep end on it.lol

LOL, I SEE THE FANTASY WORLD CHINIFER IDOLIZERS ARE HERE! LOL, YOU “STILL” THINK THAT BRANGELINA CONTROLS THE MEDIA? PLEASE! THAT IS TOO FUNNY! THE REASON WHY CHIN-CHIN ISN’T IN THE NEWS, IS BECAUSE SHE IS THE TABLOID QUEEN. FUNNY, HOW ONLY THE WOMEN’S MAGAZINES CLAIM HER TO BE PRETTY? LOL! PROBABLY LESBIAN’S ARE EDITORS. I AM NOT ANIT-LESBIAN EITHER. IF THEY LEAVE ME ALONE, I CAN IGNORE THEM. IT JUST SEEMS TO BE A LOGICAL ANSWER WHY ONLY WOMEN’S MAGAZINE “THINK” SHE IS PRETTY. EVEN IF I WASN’T A BRANGELINA FAN, I WOULDN’T LIKE CHINIFER MANISTON. AS SHE IS WEEK AND AN AWFUL ACTOR. SHE IS A PERFECT RACHEL GREEN, NOTHING WRONG FOR ONLY BEING KNOWN FOR ONE SHOW. AND I COULDN’T STAND HER HAIRCUTS, EVEN CHIN-CHIN WAS QUOTED SAYING, “I DON’T UNDERSTAND THE HYPE ABOUT MY HAIR, IF THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE ONLY REMEMBER AND TALK ABOUT, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG.” SEE, EVEN SHE KNOW HER OWN FAULTS. AND THANK GOODNESS, THE TEENY BOPPERS HAVE GIVEN UP THE RACHEL GREEN HAIRCUT! BUT NOTICE? HOW FARRAH FAWCETT HAIRCUTS ARE STILL OUT THERE!?

117 FYI : 10/12/2007 at 2:35 pm
2004 Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston announce that she is pregnant

___________________

Where is the doctors proof!!!

Hello to all the fans of jen, it been a long time I have come here, i very happy to see the piture of jen. everybody please stop fighting, it have been a long time people have been fighting and I say always is not good and everybody they still say jen is ugly. nobody is ugly becuse evey body are made in God image and if you say they are ugly you will say God he is ugly.

malinumomisrunaroundsue @ 10/12/2007 at 2:48 pm

Hold-up! I thought the French used subject verb agreement too. Let me tell you something about America. We are truly a melting pot. Not one culture but many. You say what you want to about our President, but he is our President and we stand behind him even though we disagree with some of his policies and positions. I will tell you like I told the other idiot who criticized America, if the Chinese, or Arabs get a hold of your insufficient Military azz, don’t call us. At least we stand up for what we believe in. We don’t throw rocks and hid our hands and wait for someone else to fight our battles. Your country is way too small to protect itself. What exactly is it that you have anyway, Pizza, French Fries, Museums, Landmarks? They come in handy when bullets and heat seeking missiles are on your azz. And for the record, Brad and Angie are Americans first. They visit your country, but they live here and if they totally hated and spoke out against our country, it doesn’t take anything away. We are what we are. If we wanted to win the Iraq war, we could have a long time ago. We’re just fighting like Peace keepers instead of warriors. If Bush had his way, you wouldn’t be able to find Iraq or Iran on the map-Yo’d better be grateful for that French boy.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 821 » Show All