Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

#1 Celebrity Cover Girl Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Harpers’s Bazaar, the 140th anniversary issue of the magazine.

In the magazine, Aniston shares her redecorating plans and reveals why she is considering a move from California to New York. East Coast, baby!

Aniston‘s Harper’s Bazaar issue hits newsstands October 23.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey reflects on the mag’s 140-year history: “Harper’s Bazaar has always been for the well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind-someone with a point of view as sharp as her stilettos and a sense of humor that is as smart as her sense of style. We’re not just about hemlines, we’re about headlines. To paraphrase Coco Chanel, a fashion magazine doesn’t exist just in dresses, it has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Credit: ET
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

WENN
  • Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg get into a major argument over racism on The View- US Weekly
  • Beyonce and Jay Z lose bidding war over L.A. home - TMZ
  • Watch the star-studded musical goodbye on The Colbert Report's finale- Gossip Cop
  • Ansel Elgort reveals details on his upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Parenthood now has an official end date- Entertainment Weekly
  • Sony cancels studio tours amid terrorist threats- Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Ethan Hawke's daring new hairdo?- Lainey Gossip
  • Watch Neil Patrick Harris make his American Horror Story debut- The Hollywood Reporter

503 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 921 » Show All

1. 126
    piper, with a low Says:

I may live to regret this, since I may get attacked for doing this, but I have to say something.

Yes, I’m a Brad and Angelina fan, but I have to warn you ___ fans not to engage in any sort of conversation with ‘style’. ‘Style’ is a troll; she is here to disturb whatever peace you all are trying to have. Yes, I know some BAMPZS fans do the same thing, but ‘style’ is a fan of no one. I saw how she tried to lord Brad and Angelina over you all, but just days ago, that b^tch was criticizing both of them. And worse than that, she repeats stories and rumors that she ‘claims’ to understand, but feigns like she needs someone to explain basic concepts to her. Don’t fall for it, unless you’re out to smoke this miserable, little…

Do what you want, but I’m telling you, she is no good. Some of you lurk/post on Brad and Angelina threads; you know what I’m talking about.

She also posts under ‘poi’.

2. 127
    Deb Says:

118 She supports abortion : 10/12/2007 at 2:36 pm
    Abortion rights organizations on Grounds sponsored a benefit concert and a film showing this week to mark Reproductive Rights Week, which will culminate Sunday in a trip to Washington, D.C. Students there will participate in the first major abortion rights event in over a decade.
    The March for Women’s Lives “is the first gathering of this size and magnitude in 12 years,” Voices of Planned Parenthood President Lindsay Prevette said.
    Hundreds of thousands of abortion rights organizations around the country plan to attend the march, said Aimee Perron, American Civil Liberties Union legislative assistant. Celebrities such as Christina Aguilera, Whoopi Goldberg and Jennifer Aniston will speak. http://www.cavalierdaily.com/CVArticle.asp?ID=19971&pid=1158

_________________________

Just because you support a women’s choice to have an abortion does not mean you have had one!!!! I support the right to choose and have not had one!!

3. 128
    Australian Vogue Says:

4. 129
    Besane Says:

It’s very strange that Jen Fans need to believe Miss Aniston really wanted children, so much so that they need to fabricate her having an abortion. Isn’t it obvious she wasn’t interested? She smoked and puffed through those *getting pregnant* years, all the while getting 4 movie roles instead.

5. 130
    Chica Says:

why people are lying and say jen she have an abortion? abortion is sin and jen never sin. stop the lieing or you will go to hell.

6. 131
    malinumomisrunaroundsue Says:

Huvane needs a woman so he can rest. If he had a woman and 12 or 13 kids, Aniston would be on the back of a milk carton instead of a Magazine. I think he is so much more interesting and beautiful than the ppl he represents. We don’t see enough of him. He is old Hollywood to me. Britney should hook up with him and do whatever he tells her. He Be Sane!

7. 132
    zara Says:

malinumomisrunaroundsue : 10/12/2007 at 2:48 pm
    I just got back and I was going to answer Frenchy myself but….no need. You did a great job! Thanks!!!
    P.S. Congrats on deciphering what he/she was saying. I was very confused by he/she’s nonsensical rant!

8. 133
    thats_right Says:

It’s my pleasure to tell you that you are so wrong about her chin, it’s fake too. The doctors were onlt able to correct this much.
    ____________________________________________________________________

loool You can’t believe how happy I am that I’m soooooooooo wrong about her chin looooooooooooooooool are you serious? she tried to fix her scary chin also? that made my day looooool Brad thank you, thank you again for leaving that fake plastic selfish witch, and found yourself the platinum queen kind hearted, hotest person on earth, caring mother, that is my girl ANGELINA JOLIE :)

9. 134
    AnYmOuS Says:

LOL! I SEE THE CHINIFER MANISTON IDOLIZERS DON’T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR? MY ARE THEY SOOOOOO SERIOUS, LOL!

10. 135
    Jen's story Says:

I may be wrong, but I really don’t think that Jennifer ever was pregnant in her life. I truly think that she either had trouble conceiving or that she never was ready to have them.
    I always thought the time when Rachel on Friends was pregnant would have been an ideal time for pregnancy, but it did not happen.

11. 136
    cindy Says:

STOP!!!!!! Listen people. I have worked with her on a show and her eyes are absolutely that color you see in the magazine. They are NOT brown. Listen, I think all she has going for her are her eyes – don’t get me worng – very sweet girl but her face..not so much….but her eyes are real!

#59
    #108 Are soooooo wrong. I have actually been up close – she has hazel/blue eyes!

#72 Very well said period.

12. 137
    worth reposting Says:

110 Deb : 10/12/2007 at 2:19 pm
    Way to go Jay – keep the haters talking crap about Jennifer and Angelina just cuz they can’t stand what they see in the mirror everyday!!!

13. 138
    AnYmOuS Says:

I SEE THE CHINIFER IDOLIZERS CAN CALL ANGELINA AWFUL NAMES, BY USING WORDS THAT ARE CLASSIFIED AS “CUSS WORDS.” AND THEY CAN BE LEFT ON THIS WEB SITE?

14. 139
    AnYmOuS Says:

BAZAAR: JENNIFER, WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HANG AROUND COURTNEY AND DAVID ALL THE TIME?
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, WOOF, WOOF
    BAZAAR: HOW DO YOU FEEL? BEING THE THIRD WHEEL?
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK
    BAZAAR: NOW THAT YOU GETTING OLDER AND HAVING BABIES MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD OPTION, DO YOU PLAN TO ADOPT?
    JENNIFER: BARK, WOOF, BARK
    BAZAAR: SO YOU HAVE NO MAN IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW, YOU MUST SPEND A LOT OF TIME WALKING YOUR DOG? AND TALKING TO “US WEEKLY?”
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF

15. 140
    nina Says:

A beautiful woman….inside and out!!

16. 141
    melissa Says:

#140
    You need help. You must be one of those stalker JP fans and your just insanley jealous of Jen. My response to you: Bark Bark Woof woof – Translation: Get a f*cking life!

#130 – I agree with you – her eyes are that color – every mag since she’s been famous had those stunning eyes on them. That is one thing that is very true in that pic – her eye color. Deal with it JP fans!

17. 142
    ?? Says:

140 AnYmOuS : 10/12/2007 at 3:13 pm
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, WOOF, WOOF
    BAZAAR: HOW DO YOU FEEL? BEING THE THIRD WHEEL?
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK
    JENNIFER: BARK, WOOF, BARK
    JENNIFER: BARK, BARK, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF

____________________________________

Holy ****!!! – You are ssssooooo obsessed with Jennifer Aniston!!!

18. 143
    style Says:

137 cindy : 10/12/2007 at 3:03 pm
    —————————–
    SORRY BUT THAT IS PHOTOSHOP
    YOU NKOW WHAT IS PHOTOSHOP? CHANGES THE COLOUR OF THE EYES, PUT A GOOD NOSE, PUT A GOOD SKIN LIKE A BAY SKIN AND SO MUH THINGS LIKE THAT
    ANISTON WITHOUT MAKE-UP AND PHOTOSHOP IS UGLY THAT IS THE REALITY, I WISH THE BEST FOR HER AND I HOPE THAT SHE FIND SOMEONE SOON.

19. 144
    ZayZay Says:

Rumi : 10/12/2007 at 2:30 pm
    Love her! Why don’t you post more about her, Jared? Actually, I know why – she keeps a low profile and isn’t showing off all the time like the lover of her ex. As to the vulgar fools who come here to exercise their foul tongues, don’t you have some blood necklaces to make? Go check because you are wasting your valuable time here. Ha-Ha.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Because there’s nothing interesting to write about, and FYI I guess talking sh#t about people that bash her would make you a vulgar fool also huh! just wonder,also don’t you have some sun bathing to do and weed to smoke. Angie is not perfect, and she never claims to be but this hag always wants to come off as being pure and innocent.

20. 145
    melissa Says:

I meant #137 – I agree with you not #130

21. 146
    style Says:

CAN SOMEONES EXPLAIN ME WHAT MEANS GIG?
    But is the gorgeous actress considering a new gig?

THANKS

22. 147
    Omg Says:

Did Jennifer really had an abortion at the age of 14 ? WHy ? Isn’t she the girl next-door ? Ugly.

23. 148
    haxx Says:

SO BEAUTIFUL… so much better and COOLER and classier and fashion forward than big footed Angelina the Phony HO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. 149
    style Says:

148 haxx : 10/12/2007 at 3:29 pm

—————-
    CAN YOU TELL ME WANT MEANS GIG?
    IS A INTERVIEW WITH YOUR LOVE SORRY YOUR IDOL
    But is the gorgeous actress considering a new gig?

THANKS

25. 150
    utlas Says:

I love how Jen’s friends say she never even mentions Brad anymore…EXCEPT TO LAUGH AT HIM!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA she’s SOOOOOOOOO much cooler than either of those two fake losers Brad and Ang pfft

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 921 » Show All