Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

Jennifer Aniston is a Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl

#1 Celebrity Cover Girl Jennifer Aniston is the cover girl for the November 2007 issue of Harpers’s Bazaar, the 140th anniversary issue of the magazine.

In the magazine, Aniston shares her redecorating plans and reveals why she is considering a move from California to New York. East Coast, baby!

Aniston‘s Harper’s Bazaar issue hits newsstands October 23.

Harper’s Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey reflects on the mag’s 140-year history: “Harper’s Bazaar has always been for the well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind-someone with a point of view as sharp as her stilettos and a sense of humor that is as smart as her sense of style. We’re not just about hemlines, we’re about headlines. To paraphrase Coco Chanel, a fashion magazine doesn’t exist just in dresses, it has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Credit: ET
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All

LOL, 142, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT, LOL! CHIN-CHIN IS U-G-L-Y. THAT ISN’T JEALOUSY, THAT IS A STATEMENT. I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ANGELINA AND BRADS MOVIES. THEIR AWARDS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. AS FOR FRIENDS, I DISLIKE CHIN-CHIN BECAUSE SHE IS A WEEK PERSON. THEY IRRITATE ME TO NO END. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ON “FRIENDS,” IS MONICA. BECAUSE HER CHARACTER ON THE SHOW WAS A NEAT FREAK AND HAD NO PROBLEM TELLING THE OTHER CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW SHE WAS ONE, AND STOOD BEHIND IT. I LIKE STRONG PEOPLE WHO AREN’T AFRAID OF THEIR CONVICTIONS. RACHEL GREEN ONLY STOPPED HER FOOT AND COULDN’T MAKE AND DECISIONS ON THE SHOW, AND WAS A CRY BABY ON THE SHOW TOO. YUCK! VERY IRRITATING! SO I WATCHED THE SHOW TO SEE WHAT “MONICA,” WAS DOING. SO DON’T GET ALL MAMBY PAMBY AND ASK WHY I EVEN WATCHED THE SHOW. REMEMBER IT WAS CALLED “FRIENDS,” NOT “THE RACHEL GREEN SHOW,” LOL!

150 utlas : 10/12/2007 at 3:31 pm
I love how Jen’s friends say she never even mentions Brad anymore…EXCEPT TO LAUGH AT HIM!

————
YES, AND THAT JEN´S FRIENDS TELL YOU RIGTH??? SOME PEOPLE IS CRAZY REALLY

JEN IS A MILLION TIMES THE ACTRESS AJ IS. PERIOD.

151 AnYmOuS : 10/12/2007 at 3:32 pm

———————-
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT MEANS GIG? PLEASEEEEE

loonies are very concern about her having a baby, as if her baby is going to be thier child. Why you are very concern about her having a baby, are you guys are crazy, worring about someone day and day out about not having a baby like she is your wife.

153 yessir : 10/12/2007 at 3:34 pm
JEN IS A MILLION TIMES THE ACTRESS AJ IS. PERIOD.
————
REALLY I DON´T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY
BUT CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME WHAT MEANS GIG? PLEASEEE

malinumomisrunaroundsue @ 10/12/2007 at 3:37 pm

Right idea, Wrong time. It’s important for the public not to see or hear from you unless you have something relevant-Better idea would have been for her to introduce that new line of exercise gear (hint hint).

OKAY, JUSTJARED KEEPS CHANGING THINGS AROUND, I MEANT 143, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT! IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY TO THINK AND SAY THAT, GO AHEAD. I WON’T DENY ANYONE HAPPINESS. AT LEAST YOU “TRY” TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD. I’LL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THAT.

#152

Well, actually, I read it … maybe you should try it some time. Oh wait, sorry, maybe you can’t read because you certainly CAN’T SPELL!!!!!!!!! OR PUT A COMPLETE SENTENCE TOGETHER!!!!! You Brainless people shouldn’t even bother commenting!

to Anonmous 151

that why we call Brangloonies a loony , it her character on freind it not her. You can not hate someone base on her character of the show. You guys are crazy or littel girl.

phoenixaz @ 10/12/2007 at 3:40 pm

She’s so cool and really pretty. She’s seems like a genuinely nice person. She seems like she would be a great friend to have.

yeah, she is pretty!
angelina is an attention *****, always showing her kids to gain sympathy…

YOU WEIRDO, THEY AREN’T WORRIED ABOUT HER HAVING A BABY. THEY ARE APING HER BECAUSE SHE TOLD EVERYONE, “SHE WANTED TO HAVE CHILDREN.” AND SO FAR, NADDA, ZIP, ZILCH! LOL!

#151

LMAO ok now that I stop LOL at your ingnorance let me remind you of a few little known facts. Your beloved Hagilina used to be (and maybe still is ) a heroin addict! She literally sucked the blood from her victims (I mean men) and cut herself to get attention. Let’s see – who has the problem?? Yeah I thought so beyotch!!!!!!!

#154 Gig basically means new job or venture.

TO 131 cHICA @ 10/12/2007 at 3:43 pm

131 Chica

why people are lying and say jen she have an abortion? abortion is sin and jen never sin. stop the lieing or you will go to hell.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .
Are you doped up Chica or sick in the mind.
what do you mean ‘Jen never sin’? Everybody in this world SINNED.
NOBODY’S a saint. We are all sinners including you and CHINNIFER.
Wake up and stop dreaming or you will go to HELL!!!

I totally disagree with #157. She looks healthy and fit, what a woman should look like. #157 is obviously an AJ “fan” so she probably only thinks women whose bones show look good, but I disagree, and probably most men do also.

SO, EVERYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN IN THE ARMED SERVICES, WHO BRAG ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN BEING OVER SEAS, FIGHTING FOR AMERICA, ARE ONLY TRYING TO GET ATTENTION? TAKING AN ACTIVE PART IN YOUR CHILDS LIFE ISN’T ATTENTION GETTING, THAT IS JUST GOOD PARENTING SKILLS. AND CHIN-CHIN CANNOT LET GO OF HER RACHEL GREEN CHARACTER. IT COMES OUT IN EVERY MOVIE SHE MAKES AND IT COMES OUT IN HER REAL LIFE. SHE IS A WEEK, CRY BABY IN REAL LIFE. CANNOT STAND WEEK PEOPLE. AND COME ON, USING THAT “SPELLING THING,” IS GETTING OLD, TIRESOME AND BORING. IS THAT “ALL” YOU CAN COME UP WITH? LOL! MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, IF THAT IS YOUR ONLY RESPONSE. THAT ISN’T AN OPINION, THAT IS A WEEK PERSON TRYING TO COME UP WITH “SOMETHING.” LOL!

#168

I think #168 is crack wh*re blood sucking hagalina.

WHAT CAN I SAY? SHE’S GORGEOUS… LOVE HER!

I think she’s hot and since everybody on here is comparing her to Angelina Joly I will too… I find her more attractive physically and seemingly a more pleasant person, and I know my friends do too. I am a 28 year old investment banker from Philly.

She is gorgeous. She more womanly than your idol. She have pertty face, she does not have tranverstil face like your idol. she have perfect hight to make her womanly, why your idol to tall she look like a man. She have the womanly body with a lot of curve, while your idol has manly shape, manly sholder, manly hand, manly foot. The only thing that make her woman in your idol is her two ball on her chest and padded bra, other than than she look like a tranverstil.

JENNIFER IS GREAT!
WAY BETTER THAN ATTENTION ***** SKANKELINA JOLIE!

TO 164 Melissa @ 10/12/2007 at 3:54 pm

164 Melissa

STOP your ingnorance and your Hipocrisy let me remind you of a few little known facts. Your beloved IDOL CHINNY CHIN CHIN IS a heroin addict TOO! That’s why she does not want kids because she can’t get away of the drugs!!! DRUGS and CHILDREN does not go together!!

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU CHILDREN LIVE IN THE PAST, AND FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP STUFF ABOUT ANGELINA. YOU ARE DRAMA QUEENS! ANGELINA’S PHOTO HAS BEEN IN THE NEWS ALMOST EVERYDAY. SHE HAD A BABY, WAS BREAST FEEDING AND IN STRESS OVER LOSING HER MOTHER. SHE HAS BEEN ON THE OUTS WITH HER DAD FOR A WHILE NOW. YOU CAN’T TELL ME EVERYONE GETS ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS! PLUS HER HECTIC MOVIE SCHEDULE. ALL CAN TAKE ITS TOLL ON ANYONE. BUT, AS YOU SEE, WITH BRAD AND HER CHILDREN’S LOVE AND SUPPORT. SHE IS GAINING WEIGHT AND LOOKING MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY. I MEAN JUSTJARED SHOWS NATURAL AND CANDID PHOTOS OF ANGELINA. SHE IS A NATURAL BEAUTY, AS VOTED BY A MAN’S MAGAZINE. ONLY WOMEN’S MAGAZINES CALL YOUR CHINIFER PRETTY AND HER PICTURE IS PHOTO SHOPPED, LOL. ALL CHINIFER’S CANDID PHOTOS SHOW A BROWN EYED, HOMELY, OLD MANISTON. WITH MANISTON, THINKING AND DRESSING LIKE SHE IS IN HER TWENTIES! LOL! HOW SAD!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All