Jude Law Does the Mambo Repossession

Jude Law Does the Mambo Repossession

Jude Law takes a walk around Yorkville on his day off of filming his latest movie Repossession Mambo currently filming in Toronto, Canada.

The forthcoming futuristic adventure thriller Repossession Mambo also stars Forest Whitaker. This will be Miguel Sapochnik‘s directorial debut for Universal Pictures. The film is about a repo man, who is made up of artificial organs and struggles to make payments for his heart transplant. Unable to provide the money, he runs from his former partner.

Pictured below: Jude on the latest cover of Vanity Fair Germany. Article here in German.

jude law repossession mambo 01
jude law repossession mambo 02
jude law repossession mambo 03
jude law repossession mambo 04

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Somepeople @ 10/14/2007 at 12:14 am

1st and who caes?

[~Famous~] @ 10/14/2007 at 12:17 am

rotflol @ that hair! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

LOL, DAMN… his hair looks jacked up. He needs to shave it off or get some plugs, ASAP.

the_original_nika @ 10/14/2007 at 12:31 am

LOL the hair, I hope its for the movie.

He looks so stupid with this hair… damn it ! this guy is becoming ugly !

I like him with longer hair, I don’t care it’s thinning, he’s so cute!

LOVE ANGELINA @ 10/14/2007 at 12:37 am

Does anybody know whats happening to his hair????? I love Jude bald, with hair, half head of hair, but seriously whats going on with this mans hair?????

Oh No about his hair. But I always love him no matter. He is still beautiful to me… his hair is for his new movie.

Just me... @ 10/14/2007 at 12:38 am

I never found this guy cute…And even less now!!!

I knew Jared would have the photos. Thanks! He looks good as always. He seems to be working on his day off — the binder looks like the script.

LOVE HIM! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE SLEUTH.

Oh god, WHATEVER, everbody! You must be a bunch of 12-year-olds! He has his hair cut short for a movie…he’s had a hairline like this for a long time…so what’s the big freakin’ deal? God…I’d bet if Jared posted some of your fat-ass pimply pictures, we’d REALLY get entertained! What losers!

Good to see pics of Jude!!!!!

I think it’s hilarious how immature and superficial people are, and that these are usually the same people who tend to accuse celebrities of being superficial! This guy is filming a movie right now. He doesn’t like the haircut, but that’s what happens for movie roles sometimes.

Yay, Jude pictures!!!
Yeah, all you need do is read his recent interviews, TIFF articles, or blogs by people who have actually seen him in person (both male and female) to know that Jude is even more handsome in person, no matter what hairstyle he’s sporting.

[~Famous~] @ 10/14/2007 at 1:12 am

LMAOOO its just going to get worse.

Ewwww, he needs a wig or hair plugs. He is balding and doesn’t look cute AT ALL.

No, Jude will always be okay…he’s got the best eyes and smile!

#14 and 15, however, I’m sure your pimply-assess will get fuglier and fuglier than what they are now…double fug.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deal with it!

sorry my ****** smells and i’m a FUGLY *****

my vajayjay’s smells and i’m fug

JUDE LAW Is so GAY!

HE IS SOOOOO UGLY! Sienna, bought life to his ugly self, he is soooo ugly! He might as well shave it off! DO yourself that Favor JUDE! PLEASE!

I am with Liz#16. Jude Law will always be beautiful inside and out. I LOVE HIM.

I suppose #18 is an imposter, with a mental age of an underdeveloped 10 year old.

#20 i agree with ya

Yes, Daphne, #18 is an imposter, and I’d bet that’s it’s way past their bedtime and mama doesn’t know they’re on the computer.

Liz is right… er the original not the fake liz18&19. Jude Law ugly? Are you people so sick with envy your bile has gone to your eyeballs? Why is this place crawling with pimple arsed losers all of a sudden?

And #19 as well.