Jennifer Aniston - "Harper's Bazaar" November 2007

Jennifer Aniston -

Jennifer Aniston is featured in the November 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Pictured is the subscribers cover, newsstand cover pictured here.

She shares about possibly moving to New York City and wanting to be Oprah! Here are some highlights from the issue, which hits newsstands October 23:

On how she would like this story to begin: “I’m ba-ack.”

On her previous movie roles as a checkout chick in The Good Girl and a broke, pot-smoking maid in Friends with Money: “I like those roles. I feel comfortable with them. They’re more real. People can say, ‘Oh, I have relatives like that, I dated a guy like that, or I have a friend like that.’ They’re relatable.”

On what the public says about her: “I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about. You have to go, ‘This is not acceptable in any way,’ whether it’s about me personally or in business, success versus failure. It’s so negative. It’s such bizarre negativity.”

On living a day as someone else: “I would love to be Oprah – for just one day.”

If she worked in the government: “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig.”

On a possible move to New York: “I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

On walking 40 blocks in New York and nobody noticing her: “If you can get away from the paparazzi and they don’t know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk.”

On critiques of her box-office performance: “I’ve read things that said I wasn’t successful at the box office or that my big hit was The Break-Up. But I said, ‘Wait a minute. There was Along Came Polly, which did really well, and Bruce Almighty was a pretty big movie.’ But they’ll single out Derailed or Rumor Has It, movies that didn’t do well, in order to support their agenda.”

On Friends: “I don’t think anybody thought Friends would become what it did. It’s all good, though. It’s nothing but blessings. But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 734 » Show All
black rights @ 10/15/2007 at 4:44 pm

Black Rights Groups Object To Angelina Jolie Playing Mariane Pearl

Angelina JolieThe casting of Angelina Jolie as the mixed-race wife of late journalist Daniel Pearl in new movie A Mighty Heart has been heavily criticised by black rights groups. Make-up artists are believed to have used special cosmetics to darken the star’s skin to match that of Mariane Pearl – but campaigners believe a real-life mixed-race actress should have been given the part.

Blogs on BlackLooks.org read, “I had assumed that the days when white actors took on the roles of black people had long passed away… There are mixed-race or black actresses who could have done a damn good job in this role.

“You can’t tell me that Halle Berry or other women of African descent wouldn’t have been a better choice – what is taking place here is an act of arrogance and whitewashing by people who think that because they are super-rich they can be anything they want.”

for the witches @ 10/15/2007 at 4:44 pm

HERE IS THE REAL QUOTE :: “Continuing the line of questioning about Aniston’s fantasy life, she’s asked what she’d do if she worked for the government. “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco,” she says. “And has affairs with Daniel Craig.” ” she is being funny, not sincere.

it’s not that people want to deliberately be mean to her…it’s just that she says the STUPIDEST things…..she gets in trouble when she opens her mouth…obviously she is much better with a crutch….let everyone else lead you around…including the dogs…hide behind another cast….and don’t do interviews!

I don’t get it…what does she say that’s so stupid? In fact, I thought it was Brad who was just talking about Jen for his upcoming movie….

AIRBRUSH MUCH????????????????? @ 10/15/2007 at 4:45 pm

COULD THEY HAVE BEEN ANY HEAVIER WITH THE AIRBRUSH?

This interview proves she is a media made celebrity. She is an idiot, and has no depth what so ever.

Harper’s Bazaar is a has been magazine. They have a lot of people on the cover with no real project at the moment. Courtney Love was recently on the cover for no reason and Kate Hudson.

i just read #13 comments…and these are my comments verbatum! Because this is the general consensus of the public!

AIRBRUSH MUCH????????????????? @ 10/15/2007 at 4:48 pm

A spy? Wtf? Can this fake airhead be any more dense?

Very Pretty!

getoverit @ 10/15/2007 at 4:49 pm

Love you Jen! Beautiful, classy and not a tramp! Unlike some other blood vial necklace toting, big lipped, anorexic people. GET OVER IT!! She has!

jared zac is he at u.s.a or at aj\ustralia.. any vanessa,zac,zanessa news??

and by the way jennifer looks very pretty here!!

No one in the government has such a job duty – she could have done better!!

ewwwwwwww @ 10/15/2007 at 4:50 pm

SHE IS BAAACK AND STILL UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen is a fraud @ 10/15/2007 at 4:51 pm

her hair looks greasy. couldn’t they photoshop it better?

23 – hmmm. You’ve got to be kidding me!! Really??!! There’s not a job where you can be a spy who plays poker in Monaco and has affairs with Daniel Craig?!! You’ve got to be kidding me!!!

Get a life 23. Either that or a brain.
___

No sad and delusional that you have to use my name. It’s okay for Jen to be funny but I can’t. Defensive hens to the max.

56 – NICE try! heh. heh. Didn’t she just get the most magazines sold per Forbes? You are living in a dream world. We love Jen, but actually have lives outside of these threads! Oh yeah…and I forgot – no one gets airbrushed, right? Shut up already! she’s beautiful and if you don’t like her, don’t look at the picture or buy the magazine!

Dear BAMPZS -
OMG GOD BLESS YOU HOLY FAMILY!!! You recently in my city and I lost job at Wal Mart waiting outside looking for you. I know you such happy couples. I hate the X. She is Chiniston. She a hag. I stay at JJ and get rid of the trolls for you. You will be together forever always dancing in the stars and the cloudses and Angie is NOT SICK prettyst woman EVRS! I love baby SHi and Zahara. We need more Pax.
Mad is the best. I want to be your frends. I have put my parents numbers in here. I wait 4 ur call with hand in pantts.

56 fyi : 10/15/2007 at 4:48 pm

________________________

You need to redo you consensus. Most of the time I talk to people in the PUBLIC – I have to defend Angelina because they love Jennifer – and for some sad reason people believe if you love one you are surpose to hate another. I guess not hating at all is hard for some people.

la is sick of you too maniston

Oh, man, I am still lauging…. This woman is boring and full of herself….

JEN'S WOMB IS BARREN @ 10/15/2007 at 4:53 pm

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

AIRBRUSHED

Again,
laughing her well toned azz all the way to the bank-Doing it her way-on her time-as she pleases-it’s the real reason to be a star-so u can tell all the other biatches to kiss your Million dollar, shop anytime, hang out anytime, stop working anytime azz! Jennifer ain’t done yet yall! Remember u can never bee too rich or too thin, ugly or not, it’s your perception baby-but one thing about it wrinkled up torn up money spends just like brand new beautiful, newly minted money-understand?

She looks so pretty on that cover. It is so refreshing to see someone as beautiful as she is and as real as she is for a change on the cover of magazines. You get so tired of people reminding you in every single interview about sex, yes I have sex with women, well now I don’t have sex with women, yes I have many lovers sometimes 2 at a time, well I take that back I only had 4 lovers in my entire life. And someone mentioned Jennifer talking out of both sides. Keep doing what you do Jen, because you do it so well. You Go Girl!!!

#67 if you read #13 comments before responding you would note that i was referring to her acting ability not her likability [which i think many just like rachel and buy into her victim story]

Move already!