Jennifer Aniston - "Harper's Bazaar" November 2007

Jennifer Aniston -

Jennifer Aniston is featured in the November 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Pictured is the subscribers cover, newsstand cover pictured here.

She shares about possibly moving to New York City and wanting to be Oprah! Here are some highlights from the issue, which hits newsstands October 23:

On how she would like this story to begin: “I’m ba-ack.”

On her previous movie roles as a checkout chick in The Good Girl and a broke, pot-smoking maid in Friends with Money: “I like those roles. I feel comfortable with them. They’re more real. People can say, ‘Oh, I have relatives like that, I dated a guy like that, or I have a friend like that.’ They’re relatable.”

On what the public says about her: “I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about. You have to go, ‘This is not acceptable in any way,’ whether it’s about me personally or in business, success versus failure. It’s so negative. It’s such bizarre negativity.”

On living a day as someone else: “I would love to be Oprah – for just one day.”

If she worked in the government: “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig.”

On a possible move to New York: “I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

On walking 40 blocks in New York and nobody noticing her: “If you can get away from the paparazzi and they don’t know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk.”

On critiques of her box-office performance: “I’ve read things that said I wasn’t successful at the box office or that my big hit was The Break-Up. But I said, ‘Wait a minute. There was Along Came Polly, which did really well, and Bruce Almighty was a pretty big movie.’ But they’ll single out Derailed or Rumor Has It, movies that didn’t do well, in order to support their agenda.”

On Friends: “I don’t think anybody thought Friends would become what it did. It’s all good, though. It’s nothing but blessings. But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?”

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 734 » Show All

So they only reason why she wants to move to NYC because

“In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

Damn she’s interesting.

Like she would walk 40 blocks. Yes you can walk, walk, walk like you can talk, talk, talk and cry. cry, cry

65- you are really classy… Give me a break. Who would call themselves that? Her womb is barren? You are sick.

ewwwwwwww @ 10/15/2007 at 4:56 pm

for the witches : 10/15/2007 at 4:44 pm
HERE IS THE REAL QUOTE :: “Continuing the line of questioning about Aniston’s fantasy life, she’s asked what she’d do if she worked for the government. “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco,” she says. “And has affairs with Daniel Craig.” ” she is being funny, not sincere.

****************************************8

Whats so funny about that? except she is either wants to be in a bond movie or is being ****** and wants to go to bed with Daniel Craig, why btw has a a good looking and sexy GF..

Most boring interview.

She is still ugly under that photo’shoped mask.

She is still without child.

omg, she announces thar she’s back! Why bother making such an declaration?

She’s an articulate as my 15 year old…is everything about her? “the same car and the same dashboard”. LOL

Uh oh.

Well, Huvane has proved to be worthy of the money he earns.

BOring! How is it that this woman is still able to get the cover of every friggin magazine??? Enough!

Mr. Pitt about ex Mrs. Pitt @ 10/15/2007 at 4:58 pm

JEN

AND

I

STILL

MAINTAIN

A

DEEP

FRIENDSHIP

yeahright @ 10/15/2007 at 4:58 pm

LMAO

This chick can’t be this stupid!

What “agenda” does she think peeps have? My God she is not very humble at all , she seems take credit for Along Came Polly & Bruce Almighty ? That was Jim Carrey and Ben Stiller any female could have taken the lead and those movies would have been a success . This chick truly does value herself based on what others think of her? How said is that?

daniel craig in her dreams @ 10/15/2007 at 4:59 pm

even fugly girls like jen need a fantasy.

75 fyi : 10/15/2007 at 4:55 pm
#67 if you read #13 comments before responding you would note that i was referring to her acting ability not her likability [which i think many just like rachel and buy into her victim story]

_________________________

You still hate and maybe have a little obsession. If Jennifer was not important to you in any way – you would not say anything, good or bad.

OBVIOUSLY @ 10/15/2007 at 5:00 pm

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!: it was a subtle ploy to get cast in a bond movie.

67 nicetry : 10/15/2007 at 4:52 pm
56 – NICE try! heh. heh. Didn’t she just get the most magazines sold per Forbes? You are living in a dream world. We love Jen, but actually have lives outside of these threads! Oh yeah…and I forgot – no one gets airbrushed, right? Shut up already! she’s beautiful and if you don’t like her, don’t look at the picture or buy the magazine!
______

Delusional HENS. She and you must be proud that she’s tabloid queen for 6 MONTHS. Selling Us Weekly, Star, Intouch. Yup, that’s something you Hens can really brag about. You want a cookie now.

Her delusional Hens are so proud of her media *****

faithisdefinitelydumb @ 10/15/2007 at 5:00 pm

Do you have an IQ Faith? She is talking about bigger things…change, etc. As far as walking without being recognized and papparazi, I can certainly appreciate that she would like some anonymity every once in awhile. Unlike others who change men like socks, she has found an identity outside of a partner. Get over being bitter.

JUST SHUT UP UGLY ANUSTON @ 10/15/2007 at 5:01 pm

Stop reading gossip sites and crying!

88 OBVIOUSLY : 10/15/2007 at 5:00 pm
OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!: it was a subtle ploy to get cast in a bond movie.

______________________________

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!!

You people are so funny!!!

MORE PICS OF JEN SHE'S REAL @ 10/15/2007 at 5:01 pm

MORE PICS OF BAZARR PHOTO SHOOT… OF JENNIFER

JUST SHUT UP UGLY ANUSTON @ 10/15/2007 at 5:02 pm

JUST GO AWAY ANUSTON DON’T GO AWAY JUST GO THE *** AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pitt about ex Mrs. Pitt @ 10/15/2007 at 5:03 pm

…AND HAVE A LOT OF LIFE TOGETHER THAT ISN’T ERASED IN ANY WAY.

Mr. Pitt about ex Mrs. Pitt @ 10/15/2007 at 5:03 pm

…AND HAVE A LOT OF LIFE TOGETHER THAT ISN’T ERASED IN ANY WAY.

Who cares? She’s pathetic.

Maniston STFU and get over it.

Security Blanket @ 10/15/2007 at 5:03 pm

She wants to be Oprah for the day!! Biotch, please.
She really is a comedian. LOL
O has a BS degree in journalism and knows how to act. She has more acting accolades than JennyJenJen. Try, try again.

the_original_nika @ 10/15/2007 at 5:03 pm

Oh jealousy is such an ugly thing.. I can´t blame her for having a crush on daniel craig.

84 Mr. Pitt about ex Mrs. Pitt

who cares about that dump person with his dumper family?

whattheheck @ 10/15/2007 at 5:04 pm

82 Julianne:

If your daughter talks like you write, I can assure you that she is NOT articulate. Jen, on the other hand, could walk circles around you both.

_________

It’s like that chick from Meet the Fockers telling people she can sell movies and she’s the reason why it did well.

This Ansiton is VAIN to the MAX. She cares too much and gets very defensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 734 » Show All