Jennifer Aniston - "Harper's Bazaar" November 2007

Jennifer Aniston -

Jennifer Aniston is featured in the November 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Pictured is the subscribers cover, newsstand cover pictured here.

She shares about possibly moving to New York City and wanting to be Oprah! Here are some highlights from the issue, which hits newsstands October 23:

On how she would like this story to begin: “I’m ba-ack.”

On her previous movie roles as a checkout chick in The Good Girl and a broke, pot-smoking maid in Friends with Money: “I like those roles. I feel comfortable with them. They’re more real. People can say, ‘Oh, I have relatives like that, I dated a guy like that, or I have a friend like that.’ They’re relatable.”

On what the public says about her: “I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about. You have to go, ‘This is not acceptable in any way,’ whether it’s about me personally or in business, success versus failure. It’s so negative. It’s such bizarre negativity.”

On living a day as someone else: “I would love to be Oprah – for just one day.”

If she worked in the government: “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig.”

On a possible move to New York: “I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

On walking 40 blocks in New York and nobody noticing her: “If you can get away from the paparazzi and they don’t know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk.”

On critiques of her box-office performance: “I’ve read things that said I wasn’t successful at the box office or that my big hit was The Break-Up. But I said, ‘Wait a minute. There was Along Came Polly, which did really well, and Bruce Almighty was a pretty big movie.’ But they’ll single out Derailed or Rumor Has It, movies that didn’t do well, in order to support their agenda.”

On Friends: “I don’t think anybody thought Friends would become what it did. It’s all good, though. It’s nothing but blessings. But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?”

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 834 » Show All

EVEN HER FANS KNOW THAT SHE CAN’T ACT… NEEDS PROPS….A TROOP OF ACTORS SUPPORTING HER…DOESN’T BELONG ON THE BIG SCREEN …BIGGEST ACTING SUCCESS WAS FRIENDS…..I AM SURE THAT COURTNEY IS MOST HAPPY THAT SHE IS BACK TO WORK SO THAT SHE AND HER FAMILY CAN GET A BREAK!

90 faithisdefinitelydumb : 10/15/2007 at 5:00 pm
Do you have an IQ Faith? She is talking about bigger things…change, etc. As far as walking without being recognized and papparazi, I can certainly appreciate that she would like some anonymity every once in awhile. Unlike others who change men like socks, she has found an identity outside of a partner. Get over being bitter.
____________________

Think about all the places that she could afford to live privately…think about bigger and more powerful celebrities who have found a way to live without the papz following them?

How does Long Island sound? I believe that people like Sienfeld and Spielberg live there fairly uninvolved with the papz.

Let’s not kid ourselves…she lives for the camera lens!

give her a break people, we all know that she is dull, lame and has no talent, she must do everything she can to get some attention! she is pathetic and is not worthy of so much investment on our parts really…

i hate haters @ 10/15/2007 at 5:06 pm

Who the hell are some of you to call her ugly??? yeah your really tuff hiding behind your computer so we can’t see you and tell you you look like a horses A**
get a life!!!!

who cares about **** brad and his even more **** family.

Did you expect anything interesting? This is the same shrew that said she could finally have a comfy couch…AFTER BEING DUMPED BY THE HOTTEST MAN IN HOLLYWOOD.

shesgorgeous @ 10/15/2007 at 5:07 pm

gorgeous. over brad. lovely. he even says they still maintain a deep friendship. get over it. she makes more money than all of you combined. the only difference between her and agelina jolie is that she has slept with less than 100 men and women (depending on the day, of course)

I love how the Brangelina fans are so hypocritical.

HOMELESS HOTTIE @ 10/15/2007 at 5:08 pm

Mannifer will never have what I have. Looks.

Dustin Hoffman @ 10/15/2007 at 5:09 pm

Hey Jen!

Dustin Hoffman called. He wants his chin back.

she’s so arrogant

Sluttyjen @ 10/15/2007 at 5:10 pm

wow, what a classy lady, its like she is shouting publicly that she wants to have sex with Daniel Craig!!!

Brad simply means that there is love underneath..he’s just playing nice..like he always does…he probably wanted to leave this “relationship” alot sooner….he was probably her enabler…trying to find her parts in movies, etc.

wow ppl really do not like jen huh? well thats fine with me but i happen to like her. i think there are more stupid and lame ppl in hollywood that have fame that dont deserve it and i dont think she is one of them. but i guess thats just me :-)

I could give a rats ass is she makes more money than me or maybe looks better- But, she’s the one giving these stupid interviews!

chin chin cheree @ 10/15/2007 at 5:10 pm

Booooooooooooooooooooooring

dontgetit @ 10/15/2007 at 5:10 pm

106 – if it’s so easy to avoid the paparazzi, how come Angelina is in pictures every single day? What if she doesn’t want to move to Long Island?

Get LOST JA @ 10/15/2007 at 5:11 pm

ewwww she’s so arrogant

Hey Maniston BRUSE ALMIGHTY WAS JIM CAREY MOVIE THEN 2nd IT WAS A MORGAN FREEMAN MOVIE THE REASON NO ONE CITES IT CAUSE WE FORGOT U WERE IN IT!!! the GF character could have been any actress!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a ****** she is. I cant stand her!!!!!

Get off the Friends horse. MAybe if u were on seinfeld but Friends? sure it was -fun- but not great!

ok nice trying to hint about Daniel Craig NO U are not going to be in a Bond movie and if they offer it to u -omg, i cant even think of that- Shes saying that cause the Bond people were wanting angelina ahile back

this idiot is soooo transparent. i wish she would “retire” since all she does is whine about missing friends then retire and sit on your “comfy” couch that u can now get and watch reruns of yourself all day long

what will norman say? @ 10/15/2007 at 5:12 pm

jen wants to cheat on norman with craig?

JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.
JEN IS HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.

that’s real beauty.

hey Daniel, hear this! @ 10/15/2007 at 5:12 pm

Jen has a crush on Daniel Craig!

dontgetit @ 10/15/2007 at 5:12 pm

117- are you kidding me? ******? have looked at the people angelina jolie has slept with and/or married? you could fill a library with her “do me” list.

She’s all about movies and how well they do and gets defensive. She defines herself by her work which is kinda sad. Work should not define you, you should define work. It should matter if it was a hit or not, as long as she played the character well.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 834 » Show All