Jennifer Aniston - "Harper's Bazaar" November 2007

Jennifer Aniston -

Jennifer Aniston is featured in the November 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar! Pictured is the subscribers cover, newsstand cover pictured here.

She shares about possibly moving to New York City and wanting to be Oprah! Here are some highlights from the issue, which hits newsstands October 23:

On how she would like this story to begin: “I’m ba-ack.”

On her previous movie roles as a checkout chick in The Good Girl and a broke, pot-smoking maid in Friends with Money: “I like those roles. I feel comfortable with them. They’re more real. People can say, ‘Oh, I have relatives like that, I dated a guy like that, or I have a friend like that.’ They’re relatable.”

On what the public says about her: “I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about. You have to go, ‘This is not acceptable in any way,’ whether it’s about me personally or in business, success versus failure. It’s so negative. It’s such bizarre negativity.”

On living a day as someone else: “I would love to be Oprah – for just one day.”

If she worked in the government: “I’d be a spy. A very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig.”

On a possible move to New York: “I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don’t know, I’m just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

On walking 40 blocks in New York and nobody noticing her: “If you can get away from the paparazzi and they don’t know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk.”

On critiques of her box-office performance: “I’ve read things that said I wasn’t successful at the box office or that my big hit was The Break-Up. But I said, ‘Wait a minute. There was Along Came Polly, which did really well, and Bruce Almighty was a pretty big movie.’ But they’ll single out Derailed or Rumor Has It, movies that didn’t do well, in order to support their agenda.”

On Friends: “I don’t think anybody thought Friends would become what it did. It’s all good, though. It’s nothing but blessings. But seriously, who actually dances in a fountain?”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 934 » Show All

Do you have an IQ Faith? She is talking about bigger things…change, etc. As far as walking without being recognized and papparazi, I can certainly appreciate that she would like some anonymity every once in awhile. Unlike others who change men like socks, she has found an identity outside of a partner. Get over being bitter.
________

Delusional once again.

Changes?! ROFL She has been saying that since 2005. She wants to travel more and wants to start a family ASAP. Nothing has change. Her PR told a tabloid magazine that’s she’s not moving to NY not so long ago. Liar.

This person couldn’t change anything about her appearance for a movie for yrs. So she made a small change but not much, instead of cutting and coloring she has to wear a wig. She’s too scared to chop off two inches of her hair. VAIN

She’s too scared to change her looks because of her jaw and dumbo ears. She’s scared people are going to call her ugly.

yeahright @ 10/15/2007 at 5:13 pm

Yea and Daniel Craig has only beautiful and kinds words…for LMAO Angelina. Poor Aniston.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ 10/15/2007 at 5:14 pm

THIS INTERVIEW IS PROOF SHE POSTS AT FATTIEFIRST!

Big hits, yes, but not because of her I believe Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, and Jim Carey contributed just a bit to those movies success. I think when people point out her poor showing at the box office what they are saying is in the absence of a male comedic star she is not box office and they are right, she can’t carry a movie. I don’t think there is anyway around that reality and it isn’t about negativity it is reality unclouded by delusion. I wish her luck though.

brangelina fans aren’t trying to be hypocritical if brad or angie kept drawing attention to their acting skills and they couldn’t act we would call them out too….

they problem with jenn again is that she talks out of the side of her neck….you don’t see other such caliber actress doing this i.e. mandy moore, drew barrymore…they instead are humble and aware….they problem that jenn a. has is that she thinks that because she was on a hit tv show with a zillion other people that this makes her an a-list star SOO NOT! it makes her a actress that was 1/10 of a popular tv show

Jennifer Aniston is BEAUTIFUL and people love her! Keep on hating because she doesn’t care one way or another! It must suck that most of the public loves Jennifer Aniston! She actually has movies that people go to see and we like her as a person! Go figure. LOVE JENNIFER!

Ummm...yeah @ 10/15/2007 at 5:15 pm

i feel like when i read parts of her interviews…my IQ drops..but when i read an interveiw with Jolie…i actually learn something about other countries…sorry Jen fans..but thats how i feel.

CAN SOMEONE STICK A FORK IN HE @ 10/15/2007 at 5:16 pm

this vapid hag is so 1995.

ANGELINAACT @ 10/15/2007 at 5:16 pm

Oh…I forgot. Angelina had that Oscar-worthy performance in which Tomb Raider?

Light and Fluffy @ 10/15/2007 at 5:17 pm

78 faith : 10/15/2007 at 4:55 pm
So they only reason why she wants to move to NYC because

“In New York, you’re not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.”

Damn she’s interesting.

Like she would walk 40 blocks. Yes you can walk, walk, walk like you can talk, talk, talk and cry. cry, cry

*************************
:lol: :lol:

Biotch can’t stay away from the spotlight. She’s totally addicted.

CAN SOMEONE STICK A FORK IN HE @ 10/15/2007 at 5:18 pm

her life is so uninteresting. when she’s rubbing elbows with the clinton’s or becomes a goodwill ambassador someone wake me up.

jamesbond! @ 10/15/2007 at 5:19 pm

Jen fancies Daniel Craig and wants to be close to him that she wants to be a Bond girl! Unfortunately she is too old to be one, they like the Bond girls to be in their twenties, unless you are Angelina or Halle B.

134- please clarify talking out of both sides of her neck…? Do you mean MOUTH? Once again, back to the whole IQ thing. Same goes for 136. If you are going to talk about reading an Angelina Jolie and having your IQ increase, LEARN HOW TO SPELL!! What is with you haters?

Jen can be a Bond Girl’s toilet scrubber.

Jenn A. isn’t real….and she probably wouldn’t give most of you the time of day…to busy getting her contacts, hair done, doing yoga, and walking on the Malibu beach

she takes the “real” route simply because she has NO-DEPTH

it’s not that she is soo folksy it’s that she is not intelligent

122 dontgetit : 10/15/2007 at 5:10 pm
106 – if it’s so easy to avoid the paparazzi, how come Angelina is in pictures every single day? What if she doesn’t want to move to Long Island?
_______________________
It was just a suggestion. unlucky for me, I am home with the flu and had the pleasure of daytime tv – saw Jerry Sienfeld on Oprah and he seems to have found a good balance of family, working, raising his three kids…I am so glad that I don’t do this with any regularity…

She could go anywhere in the world, with her bank account. Yet, she stays in Malibu, near her ever present papz…predicatable and I just don’t care for her. Shallow and vain.

________

What I learn from this interview is that this person is VAIN and DEFENSIVE.

She talks, talks and talks about herself because no one is in her life.

Jeez, why don’t you Brad fans get over Jen? Brad has, he’s moved on with his life so why don’t you people move on as well? Coming here to attack Jen is so immature.

#138 ANGELINAACT- No that was “Girl, Interrupted,” *rolls eyes*

JENNIFER ANISTON IS BEAUTIFUL! LOVE THIS PICTURE AND CAN’T WAIT TO BUY THE MAGAZINE! SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON AND I’VE ONLY GROWN TO LOVE HER MORE THROUGH THE YEARS! INSPIRING! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS JARED!

norman hates jennifer @ 10/15/2007 at 5:22 pm

I wish someone would adopt Norman. Poor dear. You can tell he’s trying to get away from Jennifer’s tanning bulb UV rays.

shes soo annoying… and a hypocrite…I wish she would just disapear. Stupid b*tch!!!

i agree she’s soo idiotic and transparent trying to put the spin out there to be in a bond movie with daniel craig

i real hope that this is her last interview for awhile before she puts her foot in her mouth even deeper and says something really stupid like i.e. orlando bloom can’t keep his eyes off of her..he proposed…she declined…real soo pathetic!

Jen is inspiring? What low expectations you have for yourself.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 934 » Show All