Tue, 16 October 2007 at 2:30 pm
Eva Mendes Gets Naked for Maxim
- Eva Mendes takes it off for Maxim Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan has no money!
- Derek Jeter is a pimp.
- Jessica Seinfeld sends Oprah 21 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes.
- Sarah Jessica Parker joins the late bloomers.
- Michelle Rodriguez has mixed emotions
- Paula Abdul teases the new season of American Idol
- Anna Kournikova still hits it.
- Courteney Cox picks up daughter Coco
- Looks for less: Bitten by SJP
- Paul Bettany says no to Cowboy Boots!
- Sean “Diddy” Combs is expected to surrender to police today to be charged with a misdemeanor assault charge for punching Steven Acevedo Saturday at Kiosk. The two were apparently arguing over a woman.
- Lindsay Lohan is back L.A. on the set of Dare to Love Me, the tango-themed film that was on hold while she was in rehab.
- CSI star Jorja Fox has confirmed that she is leaving the show. “There are all these things I want to do…and I really need to do some of them before I get too old,” Fox told EW. Her last episode will air in November.
- Hilary Swank has signed on to star in a biopic about Amelia Earhart. Perfect casting!
- Amanda Bynes was seen making out with a “dark-haired teenage-looking boy carrying a Nordstrom bag” in the valet line at The Grove in L.A.
- Ellen DeGeneres is begging pet adoption agency Mutts and Moms to return the dog she gave away back to the family she gave it to. Ellen adopted Iggy on Sept. 20, but when things didn’t work out she gave the dog to her hairdresser- a violation of an agreement with the rescue agency. The agency sent a representative to the hairdresser’s home Sunday and took the dog away. Ellen admitted that she didn’t read all the paperwork involving the adoption. Ellen cries as she talks about the misunderstanding on her taped show today.
- You only have a few more hours to enter to win Lindsay Lohan‘s Rebecca Minkoff handbag!
Just Jared on Facebook