Halle Berry: My Baby Will Be Eco-Friendly

Halle Berry: My Baby Will Be Eco-Friendly

Four-months-pregnant Halle Berry plans on being an environmentally conscious mom!

“They even have organic disposable diapers now that you can use,” Halle told People at Monday’s Hollywood premiere for Things We Lost in the Fire.

“I’m working on the nursery, but it’s all going to be organic and eco-friendly,” she elaborated. “There are so many things out now that you can use. I’m going to really try hard to make it all organic!”

Longtime model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, 32, rubbed Halle‘s stomach, wrapped his arm around her, and grasped for her hand. How cute!

gabriel aubry halle berry pregnant 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

what a gorgeous couple! i love them!

Beautiful couple!!

angelina_mmm @ 10/16/2007 at 3:10 pm

ot; he’s really nothing special in looks department

baby, baby talk..mmmm..I thought she was done with that.

Her boyfriend is so hot.

amazing looking couple

O.K. I like Halle, she’s an O.K actress, and I know she’s happy that she finally got pregnant, but I’m starting to get really tired of her talking about her pregnancy every minute. I thought she said that she wanted to promote the movie and not talk about her pregnancy all the time. She should take her own advice and just promote the movie and focus on that. People are going to get really tired of her.

it’s gonna be a beautiful baby!!!

jocasta666 @ 10/16/2007 at 3:57 pm

Halle–beauty and grace personified.

Gabriel–nom nom nom nom nom.
(The man is beautiful!)

JoC

BBperfume @ 10/16/2007 at 4:00 pm

He shouldn’t expose that guy of hers to much in the media.That’s what happened to Britney, bcoz he should have kept K-fed in the background where he belonged!

Gosh. Halle is glowing!

what a beautiful, hot, sexy mom and dad to be. what a lucky lucky child.

what an absolutely gorgeous couple! halle’s even more beautiful than ever… more proud to see this half-British (her mum’s English) celeb make her huge mark than Sienna wha’eva…

Thing is, if Halle does a “People Mag” interview, every other blog, magazine and entertainment show is going to report on an exerpt and reprint the pix for the next two weeks. That’s how we get tired of seeing the same things and hearing from the same people over and over again.

Here's The Deal @ 10/16/2007 at 4:34 pm

They both look good, but Halle really stands out. She’s so gorgeous….I can’t wait to see this baby!

What else can she talk about beside the pregancy, people? They are so boring in every ways, including the look department: shallow, especially the boy toy model

Damn she looks really great! She totally shines.. And I never saw a good picture of Gabriel before and wow! He’s totally hot too. I’m sure they are going to be great parents! God bless them!

What eles can she talk about except the pregnancy, people? They are boring and uninteresting, including in the look department: shallow, more so with the boy toy model

He cleans up good.

Hansen, I mean, Gabriel…”he’s really hot right now” :-)

THAT MALE MODEL IS SMOKIN’HOT!!! Halle is always gorgeous, if this kid isn’t the best looking person EVER to be born in the history of mankind, than I don’t know who would be.

Best wishes for health, happiness and love to all 3 of them. Any wedding bells in the near future??? Will they still be together a year from now??? I hope so!!!

Halle looks really great and fresh=) Beautiful couple!!!

msguidedmama @ 10/16/2007 at 5:23 pm

hmmm, organic nursery…nothing organic about leaving your baby in a nursery Halle !

msguidedmama @ 10/16/2007 at 5:23 pm

the_original_nika @ 10/16/2007 at 5:50 pm

DAMN I want her looks, dark skin ages so well.
and that man yum..

Cloth diapers are her best option if she truly wants to be green. Organic disposable diapers still fill our landfills. She is an idiot.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All