Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Spencer Pratt: My Site Got Hacked

Spencer Pratt: My Site Got Hacked

The Hills‘ self-proclaimed villain Spencer Pratt declares on his official website:

“My site got hacked!!!

Fans and haters,

My blog and Heidi‘s blog got hacked last night, sorry for any fake posts that was viewed today (in reference to this post).

Spencer

One word: were.

FYI: No word on whether or not they hacked their own blogs…

John Parra/Getty

I love how you correct their grammar. It makes me laugh.

the_original_nika @ 10/16/2007 at 5:44 pm

lmao. twat

lmao what a jack ass. i wish someone would just go up to him and punch him in the face.

I don’t live in the US, but all I know is that the ‘pratt’ deserved it. There’s something called Karma.

Um Jared, his grammar is actually correct….

‘Was’ cannot go with plural ‘posts’. Therefore the grammar is incorrect.

Spencer is such a moron.

That’s because Jared is way more smarter than them!! Now I need Jared to correct my English!! :)

Um Jared, his grammar is actually correct….

Uh no it’s not. These posts were viewed in the PAST, not present. Therefore, it would be ‘were’ not ‘was.

Oh and apparently Ann Coulter got hacked, too. This is a great day!

I agree with you number 7!!

like the “fake” blog, this one has horrible sentence structure and grammar. coincidence?

quiet no more @ 10/16/2007 at 6:02 pm

indeed amy plus it should be

“my blog and heidi’s were hacked…”

spencers an idiot!

how effin gay thats bull
everone knows they did it
i mean they dont have proof they didnt post it them selves.

yeah its def. WERE. posts…plural…come on.

I agree with Number 7, Amy.

Regina: both ‘WAS’ and ‘WERE’ are in the past tense. If it were in present (single) tense, it would’ve been ‘IS’….

spencer, if youre gonna be a villan, at least learn correct grammar…it may be helpful for ransom notes, etc. :P
LOL i bet they did hack their own sites, jared :)

I wonder WHO could of started the Lauren sex tape rumor AND hacked the blogs?

HHHMMMMM I WONDER???????
Most likely this person does NOT have a REAL job and most likely he is a POSER.

lmfaooo. i love how you keep correcting their grammar. ;D

i think that the first line should only say : haters,…

Alessandra @ 10/16/2007 at 6:23 pm

Spencer is such a moron.

still think he did it.
i mean he just looks like a person who would do that.

That’s what I actually meant but I made a typo. If only there was edit buttons.

Luv me some Spencer, Poor baby!!!!!!!

LMAO! I just went on Spencer Twát’s website and he corrected it. Looks like Spencer is clearly reading this site! I just want you to know that you suck, Spencer. :)

What f_cking idiots. Why do you waste our time JJ?
This guys is a media ***** and you just keep fueling the it.

OMG What the **** do we have to do to get a zanessa siting?! im just saying. **** spencer. Famous for nothing *******.

I believe em' @ 10/16/2007 at 6:43 pm

Spencer is so honest.
Cant get enough of him and sweet Heidi!!!

call me Spencer&Heidi @ 10/16/2007 at 6:45 pm

Spencer, I luv Heidi’s new music. She has a great voice and your’e a hunky stud.

why would ANYONE hack their blogs???? They did it just so we can talk about them like we are now…. I feel stupid….

FANS???? of what? they dont do anything!!

Spencer is da man @ 10/16/2007 at 6:54 pm

I’m one of his many millions of fans. Spencer an Heidi are like the Beatles, yayyyyyyyyyy!1

LOL, MY BAD, I DIDNT SEE POSTS. I saw “post”

what a f***n lierrr i dout that his thing got hacked he needs his @$$ kicked ! he is stupid grrrrr idk why someone do that to lauren grrrrrr she is really nice and careing and a great role model for anyone STUPID SPENCER eat **** !

I BELIEVE SPENCE!!ITS MORE TO THE STORY!!

lmao I can’t believe Zanessa got mentioned in these comments.

Anyway, yeah I’m really sure their blogs got hacked. More like they decided to admit but then changed their minds.

ugh…who cares. people like spencer and heidi don’t have enough celebrity status to be on these types of websites.

the fact that the grammar in the “hacked” post is as poor as the grammar in the “real” spencer post… i think these attention whores hacked their own blog. gross. cant we stop acknowledging them now?? pleeeease!!

spencer's gay @ 10/16/2007 at 7:59 pm

I THINK SPENCER HACKED HIS OWN SITE! yep! that’s what he does he needed that excuse in front of millions of viewers so that he can still some how clean his name to people. meanwhile heidi goes running to spencer supposedly telling him about the issue when the truth that we can all see is that THEY BOTH CONSPIRE to RUIN LC… by the way HEIDI your SINGING IS NO GOOD! YOUR BETTER OFF BACK STABBING PEOPLE AND TRYING TO RUN THEM OVER TO GET PROMOTIONS =)

Lets work towards ignoring stupidity!! Don’t support these individuals and they will go away….IGNORE THESE POSTS ON BLOGS AND DON’T LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!

mf’s hope for a world of smart and honest people.

someone needs to punch this dude in the face and kick him off the hills! they should really just stop filming heidi and spencer! i mean sure film heidi..i like heidi…well sort of…but WITHOUT spencer! I bet ANYONE who disagrees with me 1 billion dollars that spencer will dump heidi once they’re done like filming for the hills!

and this dude is butt ugly!

and I HOPE SPENCER READS THIS!

N YAH WHO SERIOUSLY CARES ABOUT THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE?!?!?!?

all they are is rich kids with boring lives!
i mean seriously why would anyone be a fan of him??? i mean hello??? people only have fans if they actually do something! i mean dude he’s not an actor! well i guess sure he probalby acts like he’s ‘in love’ with heidi…FAKE! but i mean dude

god this guy is pathetic!

I HOPE YOU READ THIS SPENCER!

Of course Spencer hacked his and Heidi’s own websites.
HE is the ONLY one that knows or even cares about them.

INFACT……SPENCER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER MAKES A POSITIVE POST ON THESE BLOGS ABOUT EITHER HIM OR HEIDI! HAHAHAHAHA

Wasn’t the previous blog about the tape typed incorrectly as well? I’m pretty sure Spencer is trying to pull some publicity stunt. What an *******.

Spencer you rock @ 10/16/2007 at 11:24 pm

Spencer Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!Luv this guy!!!He’s so smooth and real!!!

SUBJECT/VERB AGREEMENT:
POSTS THAT WERE VIEWED (MORE THAN ONE POST IS PLURAL SO IT TAKES THE PLURAL VERB WERE)

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/17/2007 at 2:23 am

Who cares…

Why are these people famous again? Ugh.

I think that the only reason why Spencer(Total Cheapskate ie. Amethyst Engagement ring etc./ Inconsiderate /Opportunistic /Self- Absorbed , Narcissist) even exists in the life of Heidi & The Hills is b/c he wants to promote himself & try 2 be “famous” & further his own, “so-called career.” I cannot understand how Heidi is unable to see thru his “Major” Transparent “Conditional love?????” for her…. What a manipulative, cuntrolling Puppetere…The ultimate Pinocchio…It’s not his nose that’s growing,however, but his pseudo- beard… Furthermore..Spencer’s eyes also tell lies…The windows 2 his seemingly shallow “soul.” are sooo blatantly Evi-Dent(Yeah the guy’s got weird teeth ta’ boot) Maybe he’s the 1 who needs some “work done”( as opposed to Heidi).Lauren’s perceptions are SPOT- ON!!!!

Dumbass needs to learn proper grammar before making his million/billion/whatever a gallon of spoooooge.

EbolaHater @ 10/17/2007 at 3:11 pm

We don’t care Speidi. LOSER! Prolly hacked it himself LOL
BTW did you see them dressed up to head to Taco Bell for a photo op? LOL

one word; KARMA

everyone knows they did it. they probably just posted that they did, saw how people reacted, then changed their story.

like, i wonder if spencer wakes up every morning & realizes that no one likes him.

because i can’t stand him when i watch ‘the hills’. i just want to punch him in the face.

He should say “I haked our sites”. This guy is just stupid and he puts way to much make-up on his ugly face.

HMMM…Heidi’s site said “me and Spencer”, bad grammar, and Spencer writes with bad grammar on his site…anyone seeing a pattern here?

Umm just so u know i went to the spencer pratt website and he had were in there, and not was.. soo i dunno if u make **** up or not…

spencer’s just an inconsistent ******* who can’t mature fast enough to watch his platinum fiance’, slick mercedes and bank account deplete fast enough. Once mommy and daddy stop putting up with his bullshit maybe little miss will too, or she’ll be sucked into a black hole of spencer pratt “i want heidi all to myself”, obnoxious little boy act.

darn.

Most all blog hacks are from people not upgrading their blog software.

If you don’t make a ton of changes, just backup your template one time, then create or download a script to email you a database dumb every couple days.

spencer we need more people like you in this world no bullshit or hide behind lies kinda people. keep it up man