Spencer Pratt: My Site Got Hacked

Spencer Pratt: My Site Got Hacked

The Hills‘ self-proclaimed villain Spencer Pratt declares on his official website:

“My site got hacked!!!

Fans and haters,

My blog and Heidi‘s blog got hacked last night, sorry for any fake posts that was viewed today (in reference to this post).

Spencer

One word: were.

FYI: No word on whether or not they hacked their own blogs…

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

OMG What the **** do we have to do to get a zanessa siting?! im just saying. **** spencer. Famous for nothing *******.

I believe em' @ 10/16/2007 at 6:43 pm

Spencer is so honest.
Cant get enough of him and sweet Heidi!!!

call me Spencer&Heidi @ 10/16/2007 at 6:45 pm

Spencer, I luv Heidi’s new music. She has a great voice and your’e a hunky stud.

why would ANYONE hack their blogs???? They did it just so we can talk about them like we are now…. I feel stupid….

FANS???? of what? they dont do anything!!

Spencer is da man @ 10/16/2007 at 6:54 pm

I’m one of his many millions of fans. Spencer an Heidi are like the Beatles, yayyyyyyyyyy!1

LOL, MY BAD, I DIDNT SEE POSTS. I saw “post”

what a f***n lierrr i dout that his thing got hacked he needs his @$$ kicked ! he is stupid grrrrr idk why someone do that to lauren grrrrrr she is really nice and careing and a great role model for anyone STUPID SPENCER eat **** !

I BELIEVE SPENCE!!ITS MORE TO THE STORY!!

lmao I can’t believe Zanessa got mentioned in these comments.

Anyway, yeah I’m really sure their blogs got hacked. More like they decided to admit but then changed their minds.

ugh…who cares. people like spencer and heidi don’t have enough celebrity status to be on these types of websites.

the fact that the grammar in the “hacked” post is as poor as the grammar in the “real” spencer post… i think these attention whores hacked their own blog. gross. cant we stop acknowledging them now?? pleeeease!!

spencer's gay @ 10/16/2007 at 7:59 pm

I THINK SPENCER HACKED HIS OWN SITE! yep! that’s what he does he needed that excuse in front of millions of viewers so that he can still some how clean his name to people. meanwhile heidi goes running to spencer supposedly telling him about the issue when the truth that we can all see is that THEY BOTH CONSPIRE to RUIN LC… by the way HEIDI your SINGING IS NO GOOD! YOUR BETTER OFF BACK STABBING PEOPLE AND TRYING TO RUN THEM OVER TO GET PROMOTIONS =)

Lets work towards ignoring stupidity!! Don’t support these individuals and they will go away….IGNORE THESE POSTS ON BLOGS AND DON’T LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!

mf’s hope for a world of smart and honest people.

someone needs to punch this dude in the face and kick him off the hills! they should really just stop filming heidi and spencer! i mean sure film heidi..i like heidi…well sort of…but WITHOUT spencer! I bet ANYONE who disagrees with me 1 billion dollars that spencer will dump heidi once they’re done like filming for the hills!

and this dude is butt ugly!

and I HOPE SPENCER READS THIS!

N YAH WHO SERIOUSLY CARES ABOUT THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE?!?!?!?

all they are is rich kids with boring lives!
i mean seriously why would anyone be a fan of him??? i mean hello??? people only have fans if they actually do something! i mean dude he’s not an actor! well i guess sure he probalby acts like he’s ‘in love’ with heidi…FAKE! but i mean dude

god this guy is pathetic!

I HOPE YOU READ THIS SPENCER!

Of course Spencer hacked his and Heidi’s own websites.
HE is the ONLY one that knows or even cares about them.

INFACT……SPENCER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER MAKES A POSITIVE POST ON THESE BLOGS ABOUT EITHER HIM OR HEIDI! HAHAHAHAHA

Wasn’t the previous blog about the tape typed incorrectly as well? I’m pretty sure Spencer is trying to pull some publicity stunt. What an *******.

Spencer you rock @ 10/16/2007 at 11:24 pm

Spencer Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!Luv this guy!!!He’s so smooth and real!!!

SUBJECT/VERB AGREEMENT:
POSTS THAT WERE VIEWED (MORE THAN ONE POST IS PLURAL SO IT TAKES THE PLURAL VERB WERE)

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/17/2007 at 2:23 am

Who cares…

Why are these people famous again? Ugh.

I think that the only reason why Spencer(Total Cheapskate ie. Amethyst Engagement ring etc./ Inconsiderate /Opportunistic /Self- Absorbed , Narcissist) even exists in the life of Heidi & The Hills is b/c he wants to promote himself & try 2 be “famous” & further his own, “so-called career.” I cannot understand how Heidi is unable to see thru his “Major” Transparent “Conditional love?????” for her…. What a manipulative, cuntrolling Puppetere…The ultimate Pinocchio…It’s not his nose that’s growing,however, but his pseudo- beard… Furthermore..Spencer’s eyes also tell lies…The windows 2 his seemingly shallow “soul.” are sooo blatantly Evi-Dent(Yeah the guy’s got weird teeth ta’ boot) Maybe he’s the 1 who needs some “work done”( as opposed to Heidi).Lauren’s perceptions are SPOT- ON!!!!

Dumbass needs to learn proper grammar before making his million/billion/whatever a gallon of spoooooge.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All