Why Britney Spears Doesn't Wear Underwear

Why Britney Spears Doesn't Wear Underwear

Finally! A friend of Britney Spears reveals the reason behind the pop princess has so many frequent (and indecent) exposures.

Find out the answer inside!

———————————-

The answer: She just doesn’t like to!

Here is In Touch‘s report on the reasoning:

Why Britney Spears Doesn’t Wear Underwear

A longtime friend of Britney Spears is exasperated that the singer keeps exposing herself in public. “The underwear thing is ridiculous — and I’ve told her,” Tuesday Knight, a jewelry designer who has been a friend of Britney’s since 2003, tells In Touch. “I’ve said, ‘You cannot walk into a store wearing just a shirt with your underwear off.’ I’ve told her that no one will take her seriously when she does this.”

Tuesday believes Britney’s insecurity after her divorce from Kevin Federline led to her exposing her private parts. “I love Britney — adore her — but she brings a lot of it on herself,” says Tuesday, 38. “I’ve heard Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney talk about how they shock Hollywood just for the fun of it. They were discussing how they could play a little joke on all of us.”

Britney has always been a good mother,” she says. “I want people to know that she’s the better parent — not Kevin!” Tuesday adds, “Britney asked me, ‘Doesn’t anybody get to see this part of me?’ The answer is, no, they don’t. People just read about her not wearing underwear.”

Tuesday blames Kevin, 29, for Britney’s transformation from international pop star to train wreck. “I knew Britney when she and Kevin first met,” Tuesday says. “She remade her entire life so it was all about him. She didn’t even want to sign a prenup. Since then, I’ve watched her spiral downward.”

Now, her problem of flashing could get her in even more trouble with the law. “The rules on indecent exposure are the same for everybody,” says attorney Myles Alderman Jr. of New York’s Alderman & Alderman law firm, which does not represent Britney. “If you can see her exposing herself at eye level, then that would be sufficient evidence and could create a legal issue.”

Before that happens, Tuesday hopes that her friend will realize that she doesn’t have to humiliate herself to get attention. “Britney doesn’t need to do it and she knows it’s stupid,” says Tuesday. “But she says that she just doesn’t like to wear underwear.”

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

ewww
first!!

[~Famous~] @ 10/16/2007 at 5:24 pm

Cause she a pathetically clueless whor`e who loves to show her buddies [the paps] her dirty vajayjay.

justmeAGAIN! @ 10/16/2007 at 5:26 pm

oh, GROW UP!!!!

if she doesn’t lke so…why are we want to oblige her??
If there aren’t that much papz around her taking her pics, NO ONE will be able to know that she doesn’t wear underwear!!!!

Look, maybe Jessica ALba, Scarlett Jo or, Angie DO NOT wearing underwear!!But no papz are here to take the picture ;p

think about it!

ummm.. yeah, that made no sense lol

I’m sorry but I don’t feel bad for Britney anymore.

IN TOUCH right? ok…

Ok now i luv her music and stuff but what has she done to her life? I mean come on now. Britney needs to get her life straight then maybe she can get the fans she once had back.

the_original_nika @ 10/16/2007 at 5:33 pm

Grow up woman.

outta touch,BS.She for sure is not friend,Why someone`s friend should come out and talk about her friend`s privacy.I don`t see her as friend.

Again…more excuses from enabling friends! If I was behaving as stupidly as that *****, my friends would read me the riot act. All these lame enablers are just afraid of alienating a “star.”

Of course, the biggest person to blame is the idiot machine known as Britney. This is not news.

hillarious !

The smell in that car must be funky as hell with those leather couches..

She really is too much : no decency and insanity at its best ! If she doesn’t like putting some oanties on, then put some longer skirt, idiot !

You are just an addictive sexhibitionist !

That’s the problem with Britney. Britney will not do, what Britney does not want to do. Regardless of the consequences. She has a lot of growing up to do. To give the excuse that she doesn’t like to wear underwear when she has exposed her genitals to the entire world is pathetic. She has serious emotional issues to deal with, but then, we all know this.

Oh, what a surprise. A “friend” of Britney’s blames Kevin for ALL of Britney’s problems. I guess she forgot about the quickie marriage to Jason Alexander when they were both high on drugs. Britneys problems started long before Kevin. If anything, being with Kevin seemed to mellow her.

I thought her reason was going to be an infection or an STD, not that she just doesn’t want to, which is lame. Grow up Brit.

That’s not really a reason, is it?

I’m with #5!

Also, underwear was created not only for modesty reasons but for HYGIENE. Not many women in their right mind would feel clean or sanitary about sitting on public restaurant chairs, public club couches, or even on your own car seat without some form of cloth between the gazillion germs and the opening to your insides. DUH. Not to mention YOUR germs that YOU spread by not covering those areas up. I mean, would anyone here like to remove their underwear and then sit where Britney has sat on her car seat? Not me. Where HER gross bodily fluids have imbedded themselves into the leather in her car? I’ll pass on that, thank you. Just saying – this whole thing is gross in addition to be being EXTREMELY tacky. It is NO wonder they all got pink eye. Between the pacifer trading and the no underwear, it’s a downright germ-fest at her house.

There are things in life you don’t like that had to be done nevertheless when you are in public !

That’s the growing process ! Little children like going on the nude and learn that they have to put their panties and skirt on and cannot do that in public !

Next time, Britney will go out with no panties on and no skirt on…cause she doesn’t like to !

Lame excuses !

Mediterranean @ 10/16/2007 at 5:54 pm

Let’s say she is sick from top to toe. Needs help.

throw her in jail for indecent exposure. poor britneys bad marriage makes her expose herself. im so tired of this pathetic attention *****.

that makes sense….NOT!!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/16/2007 at 6:00 pm

STOP IT BRITNEY..This is a really stupid thing to do when you’re in the middle of a custody-battle…Kevin will use this against you.

Clementines @ 10/16/2007 at 6:03 pm

She’s a pervert and wants to shock you for her jollies

That is digusting. I’m with # 16. She’s right about the whole germ thing.

That is disgusting. I’m with # 16. She’s right about the whole germ thing.

Lillianne @ 10/16/2007 at 6:11 pm

Geez, be careful where you sit if you go to her house.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All