Michael Jackson Visits Kid Nation

Michael Jackson Visits Kid Nation

Kid Nation shocker!

Michael Jackson makes a surprise visit on the CBS reality TV show Kid Nation. There’s lots of… bed talk. Watch the video below –

Michael Jackson Visits Kid Nation

FYI: It’s a fake promo video, which mixes footage from Kid Nation and Jackson‘s 2003 interview with 20/20. The video is so wrong but hysterically funny. A definite must-see!! Kudos to dango on the editing –

Photos: Monty Brinton/CBS, Dave Hogan/Getty
Posted to: Kid Nation, Michael Jackson, Video

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Oh thats just wierd – you can love kids but there is something not quite right about this guy with children. If it was a member of the public, they would be examined with a fine tooth comb for their motivations behind wanting to be around so many children.

Creepy.

Yeah and maybe next time I should read the whole post! hahaha

But hes still creepy.

Gabi Frones @ 10/17/2007 at 7:28 pm

ok, it’s funny
but he will ALWAYS be Michael Jackson!
a wierd one, but the only one! =D

i’m sorry if my english it’s not so good, because i’m brazilian, but i try! I don’t wanna be the only one here talking portuguese, because no one will understand… and who cares about that? =P

hahahahahahahaha

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up!

MICHAEL IS THE ORIGINAL KING OF POP! HE IS THE SH*T! I KNOW THAT IF HE WAS IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU WOULD BE PISSING ALL OVER YOURSELVES! BEAT IT JERKS! :p

Z & V Fan @ 10/17/2007 at 7:33 pm

JJ, this is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

hide the children @ 10/17/2007 at 7:35 pm

Should be a law to keep that frea.k of nature away from kids!!

wat a freak

CHILD PROTECTIve SERVICES @ 10/17/2007 at 7:38 pm

I PRAY HE NEVER GETS ACCESS TO THAT MANY KIDS ALONE!
Scared me at 1st. WHEW! CANT LAUGH WHEN I SEE HIM,EXCEPT IF HE FINALLY GETS LOCKED UP FOR GOOD!

That was hilarious. I laughed really hard.

lookwhaticando @ 10/17/2007 at 7:56 pm

We can only pray, that that is fake, sad

MJ is a sick fck. Disgusts me. He looks ridiculous with dat wig and faux white skin,his top lip dont move. yuck gross.

LOL ok Jared, you gave me quite a scare!!!

MJ’s music from the heyday was awesome and still is, but wow. . . that man needs some help

JustJared.com Rocks. @ 10/17/2007 at 8:12 pm

Haha! woo i agree with number 5 he is the king of pop but still his face is scary [&&] weird

Hayden xo

if he came ot my school i would run and hide under a desk

i really like michael, because i like his music and her personality, he’s awesome

circus missing MJ @ 10/17/2007 at 9:28 pm

5 Dastickupkid : 10/17/2007 at 7:31 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If he came to my area ,not only would I piss on myself from fright.
I’d use a net to capture him and return him to the cicus,,the frea.k..MJ face,,IS just in time for halloween.

Correct,,I’d beat it..the jerk MJ that is…,,

Just me... @ 10/17/2007 at 9:28 pm

Hilarious… :D
This guy needs help, he has a body of a man with a child of 7 years brain!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
hhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahhahhahhhahahahahahahahahahahah
ahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahah
hahhahhahhahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahaha

what a creepy,creepy man!

he sure does love children,doesn’t he !?

:DD

Freeaaakkky.. and yeah the guy needs help but looks like he had enough money to buy the trial to go his way the first time.. He won’t be the first to beat sexual abuse rap ,or last ..YUK! Sick!

hsm2actressdancer @ 10/17/2007 at 10:01 pm

OMG!!! i freaked when i saw that! my best freind(Laurel) is on that show!! i was like why the hell wouldn`t she tell me and oooohhh god no!!! that just spells WRONG

That Monster belongs in PRISON!!!!!!!!!

micheal jackson has kissed me on the check

but that was wen i was a baby, now i’m 14 micheal jackson is great but he is kinda creepy wif kids especially if all of the accusations are true but he IS the king of pop

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All