Jessica Simpson Joins 'The View'

Jessica Simpson Joins 'The View'

The View is about to get a whole lot blonder! Jessica Simpson will co-host the morning talk show on Nov. 15-16 (Monday and Tuesday)!

Let’s hope for many “Chicken of the Sea” moments!

In other View news, Kassie DePaiva, star of ABC’s One Life to Live, will be the first celebrity guest co-host The View to substitute for permanent co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who begins her maternity leave next week.

Kassie, 46, will fill in for Elisabeth on Wednesday, Oct. 24.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Don’t they have enough blonde moments on the show already…

Oh god…it’s just dumb to be in that show…bunch of yappy old woman plus that manly Jessica Simpons…god bless the viewers of this show…sigh….

This will be interesting! :D

That’s awesome

The view SUCKS! It just a bunch of housewives gossipping and carrying on about nothing, BOO HISS!

This show is so lame and just what they need – another ditz. Who watches that show? Barbara Walters is an old woman that needs to move on beyond such silliness. It is hard to take her serious now.

Isn’t her “15 seconds” of fame over. I’m not being mean right now I just think she never was as big as some make her out to be. I’m just curious if others think she’s a big star the way she thinks she is.

thats_right @ 10/22/2007 at 4:33 pm

ewwwwwww how sick I can’t stand her she is soooooooooooooooooo stupid ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Christine @ 10/22/2007 at 4:40 pm

Uh Nov 15th and 16th are a Thursday and Friday – not Monday/Tuesday!

shoes4life @ 10/22/2007 at 4:48 pm

I’m sure she doing this to promote her dumb movie that is coming out.

jessica alba @ 10/22/2007 at 4:50 pm

do england get the view?

i wiish we did this would be soooo funny

hahahahhahahahaaahah

pitty pit @ 10/22/2007 at 4:57 pm

wooow
thats so great!
Excited to see Jessica

GREAT!
I love jessica!!! :D

KASSIE DEPAIVA — looove her.

eh- snooze. Im so over the View. I watch Regis and then go back to the now even LOnger Today show. then go to class. hehe

That show is cr@p, Jessica is cr@p. I hate Elizbitch she and Jessica are just a like, dumb a$$’s. NO way will I watch that show. I hope it’s can. I wish Jessica would leave the public light. Crying about John Mayer when she left Nick the same way. So glad Mayer dumped her, look at that karma. Nobody ever believe she dumped him she is tooooo desperate.

She’ll be pimping her “fashion line”.

oh no!!!!! @ 10/22/2007 at 5:47 pm

Oh No …Can’t stand her………her Ego is to big for the VIEW I’ll make sure I DON’T WATCH……………………………………….

The view just lost another one. I ALSO WILL NOT WATCH.

~ katie ~ @ 10/22/2007 at 5:57 pm

cant wait :)

hmm..my theory is Barbara like to have dumbos on her set so she cna look clever with her limited knowledge..ahahha

I thought they were exchanging one dumb blonde for the other, at least Chestica has an excuse, she didnt do college.,..Elisabeth , whats you excuse???

Brad Addict @ 10/22/2007 at 6:56 pm

love jessica she is so cute

Now that is exciting. wouldn’t be great if she took over elizabeths spot of good!

Very funny. The show has gone downhill. I liked it with Rosie. The only one I like now is Joy. Jessica is such a loser and laughable in a bad , embarrassing way. I’m with Sari on this.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All