Mon, 22 October 2007 at 2:38 pm
Kid Rock's Mug Shot -- So Pretty!
- Kid Rock got arrested for a Waffle House fight.
- It’s a family affair of mani-pedis for Kate Beckinsale‘s family.. including the husband.
- Everybody still loves Megan Fox
- Aniston is ready to show you what else she can do.
- Petra Nemcova models for new lingerie campaign.
- Carrie Underwood tries to keep her love life undercover.
- Halloween in NYC is going to be the best ever.
- Shakira leaves Da Silvano restaurant looking great.
- What do you think of Chick by Nicky Hilton?
- Jason Statham says no to G.I. Joe
- Renee Zellweger is okay being single.
- Box Office Totals: 1. “30 Days of Night,” $16 million, 2. “Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married?”, $12.1 million, 3. “The Game Plan,” $8.1 million, 4. “Michael Clayton,” $7.1 million, 5. “Gone Baby Gone,” $6 million.
- Pink and Carey Hart’s marriage is on its last legs, sources tell the Daily News. When the couple married they apparently swore to a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy, but now that Pink’s thinking about kids, she’s changed her mind about letting him cheat.
- Salma Hayek’s rep has confirmed that the actress still plans on marrying Francois Henri Pinault despite his rumored previous fling with Linda Evangelista. Evangelista reportedly gave birth a year ago to Pinault’s son, Augustin.
- George Clooney has agreed to be an executive board member of a new Swiss energy company that will develop environmentally friendly techniques for car motors and other devices. The choice was between Clooney and Al Gore, says Nicolas Hayek, who will preside over the board. Hayek says he didn’t ask Gore because it was unclear whether he’d run for president.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Jason Leigh share the cover of the November issue of Interview. The stars worked together for the first time in the upcoming film Margot at the Wedding.
Like Just Jared on Facebook