Tom Cruise @ London Film Festival 2007

Tom Cruise @ London Film Festival 2007

Tom Cruise flashes his megawatt smile at the Lions For Lambs premiere during the 2007 London Film Festival on Monday in London, England. The premiere was held at the The Odeon Cinema, Leicester Square.

In the film, Cruise, 45, plays Senator Jasper Irving, a charming presidential hopeful who’s about to drop a bombshell to a inquisitive TV journalist (Meryl Streep).

Lion for Lambs opens in theaters nationwide on Nov. 9th. This is the first United Artists film produced by Tom and producing partner Paula Wagner, since Tom fell out with Paramount Pictures.

10+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise @ London Film Festival 2007

• Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

He is so gross.

What’s with the “hairdo” – is he trying to look younger or more like Suri?

Also – he is gross!!!!!

He actually looks goof here.

where the heck is Kate

Tom looks great as ever.Can’t wait to see his film.Love,love,love him!!!!

Can’t hate, I gotta admit he’s looking good here. He’s looking back to the way he was. But you know he was never ugly but his antics last year kinda made him ugly. I will never forget that interview with Matt Lauer……

Not so macho cruise @ 10/22/2007 at 2:04 pm

He looked better the other day when he had his hair combed. I don’t like the Zac Effron look on Tom.

Tom looks Great – he looks so much younger than he is. His hair looks really good – even considering that he is growing it out from his Hitler film. I love the long bangs on him.

I disagree with most of the posters. Looking at these pictures I can hardly remember when he was good looking. He is looking like Mike Myers here, only with a large hook nose. I am not hating, just stating my opinion.

I think Zac Efron ‘s hair is the more feminine version of this classic Tom Cruise Risky Business hairstyle.

Tom looks like one of those men who are in a midlife crisis — refusing to admit they’re getting older and holding in to their “youth” for dear life. His bowl cut is horrible…actually I don’t even know what the hell kind of haircut he is rocking in these pictures, but it looks terrible. His whole styling for this event reminds me of MICHAEL SCOTT in the office (not steve carell, but his character), LOL. Sooo bad.

Tom looks like he doesn’t know what to do with arm since he isn’t holding on to Katie with that death grip. Should I put it on my stomach or in my pocket? :lol:

9 MMM : 10/22/2007 at 2:09 pm

———-

Well, I wasn’t going to say anything but yeah I have to agree.

He looks like a demonic elf with a broken nose. I forget.. how DID he break it?

I remember he told some reporter that his biggest regret was breaking his nose. Later he realized that made him sound vain and shallow so he called the reporter and asked not to have that in the story(he may have given a different answer, but I can’t remember)

The reporter still put it in his story. LOL

Still..it seems to be getting bigger. Odd.

piper, with a low @ 10/22/2007 at 2:31 pm

What’s the deal with his jacket?

I can’t believe that I had a crush on this man! He doesn’t look good anymore!

BTW…ERIC BANA, I LOVE YOU!

[~Famous~] @ 10/22/2007 at 2:38 pm

wow he looks 21 again.

expect lrl to do great numbers opening weekend.

[~Famous~] @ 10/22/2007 at 2:38 pm

wow he looks 21 again.

expect lrl to do great numbers opening weekend.

i want katie!!

Tom shoots blanks @ 10/22/2007 at 2:39 pm

Tom is but.t azz ugly.Gross., the hair,da beak nose,that grill.Yuck.

Bet he is wearing women undergarments under that awful wrinkle suit.
Those browsever heard of tweezers, on and on that zit.

I thought his uplifts hidden in his shoes was suppose to make him taller, still looks like a Gnome to me.
JJ got it going on.

alien atheist gurly fug Tommy @ 10/22/2007 at 2:46 pm

Did Mike Tyson beat Tommy’s @ss?
His snozz is huge and bulgy looking.
Pic 2 and 4 I could use as decorations for Halloween.

Man he looks baddddd! I never knew his ears were floppy.
He better be paying KH’s lots of cash to love on that.
With enough dark lighting, its possible with millions on the table. Tom is fug and just eeeeewwwwwww!!
Suri If you are really his child and I have big doubts,
I dont wish that snozz or mug or you.
Now I will mke an eye appt. He hurt my sight.

blindness @ 10/22/2007 at 2:48 pm

17 [~Famous~] : 10/22/2007 at 2:38 pm

21 yrs on each leg you say right?

KUKU, where is you little wife??? Why you didn’t bring her? she must be ordred to stay home.I understnad. It worth it .3 million a year staying married. Wasn’t she paid only 250,000 for mad money? And something like that for all the teenage movies she used to do isn’t it?

~ katie ~ @ 10/22/2007 at 2:48 pm

where is katie ???

he is looking really creepy these days and katie holmes always look so sad, strange couple

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All