Vince Vaughn & Vanessa Williams: New Couple?

Vince Vaughn & Vanessa Williams: New Couple?

Vince Vaughn and Ugly Betty star Vanessa Williams are dating, according to MediaTakeOut.

Vince, 37, and Vanessa, 44, have reportedly been sneaking around Los Angeles together

Vanessa‘s really trying to keep this a secret,” says one Hollywood snitch. “She feels that the press helped ruin her relationship with Rick [Fox], so she’s trying to keep what she has with Vince private.”

Um, seriously?

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vince and Vanessa as a Hollywood’s newest couple?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

erm…ok!

I don’t know the credibility of the source, but they do make a weird couple, strange match!The same with the rumourr on Rinanna & Shia Labeuf

OMG,Vinceshe is way better than Jennifer Aniston.Good taste Vince

ooh.. umm… alright !!

At least Vanessa has class unlike Jennifer Aniston. I think it could be a happy match for both parties.
I STILL CANT STAND VINCE.

What? Seriously? I do like him and I do like her, so…

I’m baffled that Vince could attract a high profile actress. He looks like he hasn’t been in the shower for months

[~Famous~] @ 10/22/2007 at 12:55 pm

everyone on the planet knows you cant believe anything posted on mto.

She is too damn hot for him. he belongs with Aniston. They were perfect together!

what???? so far fetched… Is this a new trend with tabloids now???

Hate this woman!!! I saw her on one of the award shows this year wearing a fur coat–when asked what she thinks PETA would think–she responded by saying that well, she didn’t kill the animal so whats the gripe!!! So she wouldn’t mind wearing blood diamonds, clothes made from children in sweatshops, fur made from murdered and tortured animals?????!!!!!! She’ll support murderers, abusers, and corruption INDIRECTLY!!!! ignorant idiot!!!

~ katie ~ @ 10/22/2007 at 1:03 pm

they would make a cute coulpe

YOU’R RIGHT SASHA! CANT’ STAND THE JIRAFFE EITHER HE GOT BUG EYES!

yuck! vince is nasty beast.

Isn’t she old enough to be his mother? Don’t like the together. He’s looks like pot-head & Jennifer Aniston IS A POTHEAD

You gotta be kidding me !
Seriously, what is she doing with this man ??
She’s gorgeous as hell and he’s ugly like an ass!
Vanessa, you have to find someone else, please !!!!!

VV is gay, so this is just a PR thing, if it is true.

piper, with a low @ 10/22/2007 at 1:20 pm

If this is true, this warrants a major WTF!

Mind you, they probably met through her brother; he was in Dodgeball with VV.

angel hair @ 10/22/2007 at 1:23 pm

that has got to be one of the most disturbing rumor ever

angel hair you are so right !!!!!

piper, with a low @ 10/22/2007 at 1:31 pm

Come to think of it, I don’t believe it. Just a few weeks ago, the dude was making out with some co-ed at a bar. And according to a recent THS, Vanessa Williams is very devoted to her children and her church. Can anyone picture her hauling his hung-over @$$ to church on the regular? I don’t, but if she could work that miracle, my hat is off to her.

weird. Vanessa can do so much better . .

I Love real fur! There is nothing wrong with wearing real fur. You just saw some really skinny models say they don’t like wearing real fur. So, to be just like them. You starve yourself and say you don’t like wearing real fur. ONLY because a “model,” said the same thing. LOL! I think they look a lot alike each other. That would be why there is an attraction to each other. You can be attracted to one another, but it takes more than looks to keep a relationship going.

knowledge @ 10/22/2007 at 1:56 pm

Umm, interesting don’t know how truthful this is…and yes V’s brother Chris does know Vince from Dodgeball…I think they are still associates…And for those of you who don’t know Vanessa well, she’s nothat particular about looks…TRUST ME..she’s mot..so don’t get caught up in that, she’s never been to wrapped up in looks! Just not her style…so I don’t know hat truth this has to it…time will tell………..

suspicious package @ 10/22/2007 at 1:57 pm

WTF??? So, according to anonymous #24, if you refuse to wear real fur it’s because you want to be an anorexic model???

Not all of us want to perpetuate the idea that it’s okay to torture and murder innocent animals for fashion. Christ. It’s mental poverty day here.

whoever dates him refuses to admit it. I think that’s hilarious.

piper, with a low @ 10/22/2007 at 2:06 pm

Another possibility… Vince is trying to woo her into doing a comedy?

After all, she is showing her chops on Ugly Betty.

SAY IT ISN’T SO. PLEASE SAY IT ISN’T SO….WHY, VANESSA, WHY?

ON SECOND THOUGHT, IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE, MAYBE SHE CAN FIND HAPPINESS LIKE HALLE THE THIRD TIME AROUND AND I WOULD BE HAPPY MOSTLY FOR HER THAN HIM. HE HASN’T GROWN ON ME YET…

LOL, CHILL! when i go hunting, i don’t torture animals, lol! and my ancestors have been hunting animals and wearing their fur for warmth for millions of years. i love eating moose, rabbit, beaver, caribou and other wild animals. and you do know, they kill wolves in certain states, because the wolves kill too many moose, before man can hunt them. and yes, you little ones read too many tabloids, and base your opinions on your idols in them, LOL!

and weren’t you little ones, saying anyone over a size 2 is morbidly obese? LOL, that one still cracks me up, and the way you got so upset, you must have thought i was personally talking only about you?

11 coco : 10/22/2007 at 1:02 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you eat meat, weear leather and wear wool you hypocrite? Easy to attack but are you truly truly truly animal free? I didn’t think so. Ignoramus.

26 suspicious package : 10/22/2007 at 1:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why don’t you get this worked up about the homeless, or starving kids?

Animal lovers are so obnoxious like Ellen DeGeneres. Why didn
‘t she go crying and booing on TV about hungry kids instead of a dumb dog?

suspicious package @ 10/22/2007 at 2:34 pm

Uh, anon, I was questioning your logic. You chill, okay?

And where do you live that you need to hunt in order to survive? Nunavut? Even in Nunavut they have supermarkets. If you can afford a computer, you can afford to go to Safeway or Extra Foods.

I actually don’t read tabloids, and my grandmother wore a fur coat with pride. I just don’t see why anyone HAS to wear fur in this day and age.

MTO. Please give me a break. I wouldn’t believe anything on that trashy website…it’s like reading the National Enquire. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is not true. Vannessa is a classy lady with children. VV always looks so dirty, drunk and high

Vanessa seems WAY more down to earth than PR-existence of shallow Aniston. Good for Vince. He needs a real woman like her; she is a mother and an adult, not a 38-yr-old-but-20-wannabe.

shoes4life @ 10/22/2007 at 3:04 pm

Hey this could be a perfect match for old Vincy! I mean he don’t have to worry about her worrying about her biological clock ticking away because she already has children. She has already been married twice and therefore no pressure on him to walk down the aisle. A mature woman mean mature conversations and no unneccessary stupid arguments. Vanessa seems to be a confident woman so he don’t have to stroke her ego to make her feel good about herself. She has her own money and seems very independant, not co-dependant. Plus, she has more experience in *cough*the bedroom*cough* and he is probably still a young stud, which mean she can probably teach him a few new tricks, hahahahaha!!

Sound like if this is true this could be a perfect match for both of them.

MediaTakeOut is full of lies and rehashed information. Don’t believe anything on their site.

anonymous @ 10/22/2007 at 3:20 pm

#18 is right. I dont buy it either. It is A BIG PR GAME so that Vince wont have to try and sell movies as a gay actor to middle America which wont’t accept him. It is for audience $$$$$$. VINCE is in the closet. Maybe she is a **** and this is a PR setup? Jen and Vince were never a real couple either, that was movie promotion. There is no way Jen would sleep with that person. He really needs to get out of the closet so people will accept him for what he is. Maybe once he gets out of the closet he will stop abusing himself with cigs and booze so hard. Jen and Vince were never even close. Just like this rumour it was all for PR and movie dollars.

i don’t give a ****!

what? i don’ know about this? i am thinking its a rumor…

Ah – wow – ok!

So whats there name?

-V2-
-VV-
-Vance-
-Vinessa-
-VVinessa-

that is absolutely replusive! What does he do–stick his **** in her face wrinkles to get off? she’s way to old for him & he’s too much of a plaer for her. Yuck.

Ooh, how ’bout:
-VaVi-

hahaha

When did Vanessa and Rick break up?? He was just on UGLY BETTY playing her bodyguard!

This news just made me LMAO!!!
Bwhahahahahahahaha

Security Blanket @ 10/22/2007 at 5:52 pm

umm, what can I say? I thought he was a racists? The sista’s are getting desperate? LOL

I don’t believe this one not even for any publicity stunt. Vanessa is on a hit show so she doesn’t need the attention. Maybe the studio needs to pair him with her because of her hit show and to boost his upcoming movie.

Overall, I think it’s completely bogus because I think Vince Vaughn is gay. Forget the Jennifer Aniston pairing. Again, that was publicity for the movie and to help steer away from all the Brad/Angelina talk/backlash.

My vote? not true.

Team Aniston will be mad.

Vanessa is too good for him….

nica: FRED CLAUS opens late November and Vince needs a beard, what else can he talk to Letterman about???? the latest one night stand in West Hollywood ???? right. Vince hasnt dated or been serious with any woman ever. HE IS IN THE CLOSET AND NEEDS A BEARD TO SELL A FLICK. Seriously, Jen Aniston kissing that for NO MONEY ? right…… Jen needed a hit and they new if the acted out a Mr and Mrs Smith thing, then the movie would make money. Look at the difference a relationship (fake or otherwise) makes:
RUMOR HAS IT = Domestic Total Gross: $43,000,262
THE BREAK UP = Domestic Total Gross: $118,703,275
FRIENDS WITH MONEY = Domestic Total Gross: $13,368,437
DERAILED = Domestic Total Gross: $36,024,076

MR AND MRS SMITH = Domestic Total Gross: $186,336,279
BABEL = Domestic Total Gross: $34,302,837
MIGHTY HEART = TOTAL GROSS = $15,436,440

Mighty Heart LOST a Million on it’s budget!!!!!

lol media take out is the last place you want to get any sort of truth from.

How the hell is Vince getting all these women. He’s a relationship train wreck. He really has must has something in his pants, I can’t think what else he has going for him.

There is no way in hell she is dating him, unbelivable! If she is dating him I will date Jeepers Creepers!

He is smart, funny and very successful…where do you all get that he is gay?…just because he hasn’t married…then what about Owen and Luke Wilson, Matthew M.,Keanu Reeves etc. …does that mean they are all gay?? I think that he and Vanessa would be good together .

If he it is true he got some SERIOUS game!

a realist @ 10/22/2007 at 7:57 pm

If it’s true, it’s an upgrade for Vince. Vanessa is beautiful (unlike Chinnifer) Nessa has class, (unlike Chinnifer), she never once bad mouthed Rick after their break-up, like Chinnifer did to Brad.

He always seemed gay to me.

LOOKWHATICANDO @ 10/22/2007 at 8:28 pm

Louie Armstrong here,, Yeah, I believe it, Off to Madison Square Garden, for my next concert, Ray Charles will be accompanying me, so pleae stop on by,

Why PETA enforce their beliefs on everyone? Yet the same group of enlightened people blame Christianity for the woes of society. NEWSFLASH: People have been wearing fur and yes eating animals since the dawn of civilization to survive. It has only been very recently since the rise of industrialized nations has anyone been able to shun animal use. Maybe Vanessa was coming from a human perspective. It may be excessive to don authentic fur, but is it not for a woman to be receiving DEATH threats over some puppies ala Ellen? Perspective people.

#7 Koko. So true. I never understood why Anniston fell for him even as a rebound guy. But Vanessa is a true beauty and why does she want to hang out with an unshaven, unwashed looking guy who could never get that triple chin worked off.

Can’t see Vince dating someone with 3 kids…

I am sorry I don’t believe this. Vince Vaughn looks like he has serious problems. Vanessa can do a lot better. Girl find yourself a hero not a zero okay!

Hey #16 and some other freaks out there. How the eff is she too old for him you nitwits? He is 37 and she is 44. Last I checked there isn’t any 7 year olds ever given birth. So I guess she is far from being old enough to be his mother. Get with it already! This is not the middle ages you know.

what? she is a great actress and i like her, but vaughn…

sick of the shits @ 10/23/2007 at 2:18 am

sick of Vaughn

he is dull bloated and unfunny, faking his way through his abusive overpaid life

Beard. ‘Nuff said.

WEDDING PEACH @ 10/23/2007 at 3:19 am

No damn way!! She is so classy and sophisticated.
He looks like a boor who burps beer through his snout.
Yeah, unfair characterization, but I just can’t see
Miss America with this Every Guy’s Best Bud.

I know that guy! He sold me a used car with a busted radiator! He even told me that the car’s previous owner was a little old lady who never drove the it. He wore a gold chain and hai karate.

StraNGeLaD @ 10/23/2007 at 7:43 am

But surely Vince Vaughn likes to play hide the sausage with people of the same sex?

okey… ahm so like freakin’ out right now…

they scare me

Anonymous @ 10/23/2007 at 9:52 am

Can’t see Vince dating someone with 3 kids…

Four kids. Her daughter is 20, same age as Vince’s five stage clinger in Hungary. What does that tell ya? I can hear it now, “but Mom, we didn’t have sex, but it was just as gooooooooooooooood”.

I love them! That would be really cool :). But I’m not sure I believe that…