Vince Vaughn & Vanessa Williams: New Couple?

Vince Vaughn & Vanessa Williams: New Couple?

Vince Vaughn and Ugly Betty star Vanessa Williams are dating, according to MediaTakeOut.

Vince, 37, and Vanessa, 44, have reportedly been sneaking around Los Angeles together

Vanessa‘s really trying to keep this a secret,” says one Hollywood snitch. “She feels that the press helped ruin her relationship with Rick [Fox], so she’s trying to keep what she has with Vince private.”

Um, seriously?

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vince and Vanessa as a Hollywood’s newest couple?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
suspicious package @ 10/22/2007 at 1:57 pm

WTF??? So, according to anonymous #24, if you refuse to wear real fur it’s because you want to be an anorexic model???

Not all of us want to perpetuate the idea that it’s okay to torture and murder innocent animals for fashion. Christ. It’s mental poverty day here.

whoever dates him refuses to admit it. I think that’s hilarious.

piper, with a low @ 10/22/2007 at 2:06 pm

Another possibility… Vince is trying to woo her into doing a comedy?

After all, she is showing her chops on Ugly Betty.

SAY IT ISN’T SO. PLEASE SAY IT ISN’T SO….WHY, VANESSA, WHY?

ON SECOND THOUGHT, IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE, MAYBE SHE CAN FIND HAPPINESS LIKE HALLE THE THIRD TIME AROUND AND I WOULD BE HAPPY MOSTLY FOR HER THAN HIM. HE HASN’T GROWN ON ME YET…

LOL, CHILL! when i go hunting, i don’t torture animals, lol! and my ancestors have been hunting animals and wearing their fur for warmth for millions of years. i love eating moose, rabbit, beaver, caribou and other wild animals. and you do know, they kill wolves in certain states, because the wolves kill too many moose, before man can hunt them. and yes, you little ones read too many tabloids, and base your opinions on your idols in them, LOL!

and weren’t you little ones, saying anyone over a size 2 is morbidly obese? LOL, that one still cracks me up, and the way you got so upset, you must have thought i was personally talking only about you?

11 coco : 10/22/2007 at 1:02 pm
Hate this woman!!! I saw her on one of the award shows this year wearing a fur coat–when asked what she thinks PETA would think–she responded by saying that well, she didn’t kill the animal so whats the gripe!!! So she wouldn’t mind wearing blood diamonds, clothes made from children in sweatshops, fur made from murdered and tortured animals?????!!!!!! She’ll support murderers, abusers, and corruption INDIRECTLY!!!! ignorant idiot!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you eat meat, weear leather and wear wool you hypocrite? Easy to attack but are you truly truly truly animal free? I didn’t think so. Ignoramus.

26 suspicious package : 10/22/2007 at 1:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why don’t you get this worked up about the homeless, or starving kids?

Animal lovers are so obnoxious like Ellen DeGeneres. Why didn
‘t she go crying and booing on TV about hungry kids instead of a dumb dog?

suspicious package @ 10/22/2007 at 2:34 pm

Uh, anon, I was questioning your logic. You chill, okay?

And where do you live that you need to hunt in order to survive? Nunavut? Even in Nunavut they have supermarkets. If you can afford a computer, you can afford to go to Safeway or Extra Foods.

I actually don’t read tabloids, and my grandmother wore a fur coat with pride. I just don’t see why anyone HAS to wear fur in this day and age.

MTO. Please give me a break. I wouldn’t believe anything on that trashy website…it’s like reading the National Enquire. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is not true. Vannessa is a classy lady with children. VV always looks so dirty, drunk and high

Vanessa seems WAY more down to earth than PR-existence of shallow Aniston. Good for Vince. He needs a real woman like her; she is a mother and an adult, not a 38-yr-old-but-20-wannabe.

shoes4life @ 10/22/2007 at 3:04 pm

Hey this could be a perfect match for old Vincy! I mean he don’t have to worry about her worrying about her biological clock ticking away because she already has children. She has already been married twice and therefore no pressure on him to walk down the aisle. A mature woman mean mature conversations and no unneccessary stupid arguments. Vanessa seems to be a confident woman so he don’t have to stroke her ego to make her feel good about herself. She has her own money and seems very independant, not co-dependant. Plus, she has more experience in *cough*the bedroom*cough* and he is probably still a young stud, which mean she can probably teach him a few new tricks, hahahahaha!!

Sound like if this is true this could be a perfect match for both of them.

MediaTakeOut is full of lies and rehashed information. Don’t believe anything on their site.

anonymous @ 10/22/2007 at 3:20 pm

#18 is right. I dont buy it either. It is A BIG PR GAME so that Vince wont have to try and sell movies as a gay actor to middle America which wont’t accept him. It is for audience $$$$$$. VINCE is in the closet. Maybe she is a **** and this is a PR setup? Jen and Vince were never a real couple either, that was movie promotion. There is no way Jen would sleep with that person. He really needs to get out of the closet so people will accept him for what he is. Maybe once he gets out of the closet he will stop abusing himself with cigs and booze so hard. Jen and Vince were never even close. Just like this rumour it was all for PR and movie dollars.

i don’t give a ****!

what? i don’ know about this? i am thinking its a rumor…

Ah – wow – ok!

So whats there name?

-V2-
-VV-
-Vance-
-Vinessa-
-VVinessa-

that is absolutely replusive! What does he do–stick his **** in her face wrinkles to get off? she’s way to old for him & he’s too much of a plaer for her. Yuck.

Ooh, how ’bout:
-VaVi-

hahaha

When did Vanessa and Rick break up?? He was just on UGLY BETTY playing her bodyguard!

This news just made me LMAO!!!
Bwhahahahahahahaha

Security Blanket @ 10/22/2007 at 5:52 pm

umm, what can I say? I thought he was a racists? The sista’s are getting desperate? LOL

I don’t believe this one not even for any publicity stunt. Vanessa is on a hit show so she doesn’t need the attention. Maybe the studio needs to pair him with her because of her hit show and to boost his upcoming movie.

Overall, I think it’s completely bogus because I think Vince Vaughn is gay. Forget the Jennifer Aniston pairing. Again, that was publicity for the movie and to help steer away from all the Brad/Angelina talk/backlash.

My vote? not true.