Beyonce's Mission in Moscow

Beyonce's Mission in Moscow

Beyonce Knowles goes sightseeing in Moscow, Russia with stylist mom Tina Knowles on Thursday.

The Bootylicious singer took in the sights at the Red Square, posing in front of Saint Basil’s Cathedral, the multi-tented church with distinctive onion domes.

Beyonce is expected to make an appearance next Thursday for the MTV Europe Music Awards.

15+ pictures inside of Beyonce bustling about in Moscow, Russia…

beyonce moscow russia 01
beyonce moscow russia 12
beyonce moscow russia 13
beyonce moscow russia 14
beyonce moscow russia 15

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Just me... @ 10/23/2007 at 12:15 pm

Beyonce Knowles in Moscow?!!
HAHAHAH!!!

I love how she posed like a real tourist :p LOL

what is she doing there??? russia sucks. I KNOW.

Why on earth is she posing to the paparazzi?

Ace tomato @ 10/23/2007 at 1:05 pm

So she can strategically cover her thigh chub?

jocasta666 @ 10/23/2007 at 1:09 pm

Good, I thought *I* was the only one wondering about her being in Russia.

JoC

She’d on tour..

thats_right @ 10/23/2007 at 1:25 pm

She is going to freeze to death in Moscow at this time its really cold there loooooool

She’s on tour

As we write she should be on her way to India..

beautigul girl

would be amazing if she’d perform in Munich!

Believe me, guys, Moscow is a great city! One of the most interesting in Europe, in my opinion.
If you’ve never been there, don’t say anything, cause you look silly.

P.S. It’s 12C.. And no bears walking down the streets)

She is such a beautiful lady. Now this is a real woman beauty, not that fugly ***** Rihanna who’s got big nose, massive forehead. Ugh. I love the pic when Bee posing with the place (Dunno what it called) behind! Bee got curves that is so amazing and gifted. And I love her hair!

Is that the Krimlin (speling is wrong)your talking about?

ewwwwwwww

i use 2 have curve like dat b-4 i got pregnant, but trust me lookin at bee am goin 2 get my curves back, u look good b keep it up!!!

sunny_girl @ 10/23/2007 at 3:26 pm

Eaby, thanks a lot!

Our city is really beatiful! And all people, who judge, not having visited it (like -|.|.|.|-), look really foolish!!!

what ha-ha-ha?)))

i was in her consert – perfect! )) she was late becouse of traffic in our city, but all liked it

is so funy to read this stupid comments about our country! It make ne laugh. Think that people writing this are realy crazy)) Our city is one of greatest capitals of the world – very stylish and first of all historically beautifull!!

Other way funny is that americans (or who is writing here) didn’t know what we (russians) think about your country – it’s not always good, believe))

AND PS It’s not cold now.

I was on her concert,not very many people were there as it was football match that day (Yeah,we won England 2:1!!!),but it was really great!She has a wonderful voice!But most of all I like her dancers!They are really hot!))

she looks fatter there

patricia night @ 10/23/2007 at 5:12 pm

She is on tour
It’s not cold it’s about 10-15 °C

She was in Ethiopia over the weekend. She looked nice wearing Ethiopian traditional clothing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All