Angelina Jolie @ Santa Fe Train Depot

Angelina Jolie @ Santa Fe Train Depot

Angelina Jolie and costar Jeffrey Donovan film scenes for their upcoming movie The Changeling at the historic Santa Fe Train Depot in San Bernadino, Calif.

“The scene does involve an old railroad station, but not the one in San Bernardino. It’s to replicate another Southern California station,” said Mike Fortunato, property manager for the depot.

This was the last day of shooting at the depot.

15+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie @ the Santa Fe Train Depot…

Just Jared on Facebook

Photos: Mat/Chris/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Getty
  • Ben Stiller vacationed in Italy before announcing split - TMZ
  • Ed Westick shares his opinions on a Gossip Girl reunion - Just Jared Jr
  • Brie Bella loves her post-baby body - Wetpaint
  • Gal Gadot goes comfy in flats for Wonder Woman premiere - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Shia LaBeouf has found himself in a new legal battle - Gossip Cop
  • http://JustJared susieqt

Ahhhh. First, I think. :-)

• Mzslil

Wow….I can’t believe I’m second!!!!!

• hannah

wow jared gets things up fast, i was just one this page a click back and this is up and has been commented on!! wow. you rock jared, keep doing what your doing!!!!!!!!

• http://justjared marcella

she look thicker which is good she look so beautiful now that she has gain some weight.
    way to go angie hope to see brad and the kids

• http://JustJared susieqt

Yeah, we made it Mzslil!!

• Lady G

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Hope everyone is taking care of themselves due to the fires.

Angie looks great!

Gorgeous!
    Thanks Jared!!

• p

Pretty pretty angie!!

• Mzslil

Susieqt….lol!!!

Angie is so beautiful.

• http://justjared dina #1

1379 Observer2

So these are screenings for Oscar consideration? If so I am happy to see that it is being screened more than twice. Thanks for posting. Peace.

• Just Jazz

First page ?? LOL.. WOW! If so, a first for me ..
    Angie and Brad Rock!!

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread and the pictures. Angie looks great.

• http://www.myspace.com/yasonbourne ILovePapaSmurf

Good ol’ San Bernardino! :D

11 Just Jazz : 10/26/2007 at 12:47 am

Angie and Brad Rock!!
    **************
    And WE are rocking with them!!!!
    Good to see you on the first page!!! :lol:

• Mzslil

I really like the guy from Burn Notice, he’s a cutie.

• irma

I just posted a comment on the other thread saying I miss the Jolie-Pitt’s & here are the new pictures, wow. Thanks JJ. San Bernardino is closer to where some of the fires, I hope, they are done filming all the outside scenes. Clint, really managed his time of shooting real well, they may wrap up the shooting sooner.
    MF, I rated your video but my comment won’t post, I don’t know what happened. Love your video, keep it coming, you are talented.Goodnight to all.Love the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• Alexanderina

I love her smile and I like Jeffrey Donovan, his show on USA “Burn Notice” is really good

• faith

Jeffrey Donovan is cute

• Missouri Fan

Congrats to the front page new thread Lovely Ladies!

susieqt, Mzslil , hannah, Lady G, p, dinah#1,Just Jazz ,
    Alexanderina and ILovePapaSmurf & Irma

• hallo

Where are her kids? Like to see some pics especially of Pax… She looked lovely…

• Mzslil

Hey MF,

I lurk everyday and I’ve decided to post more from now on. I’ve been coming for here for two years and the site has been going crazy with the trolls.

I miss the old JJ.

Good nite ladies!!!!

• http://yahoojapan cinnamon

Hi, BAMPZS fans! Can’t wait to see this movie but WANTED comes first. Not only that she is a talented actress but beautiful, too. Oh, I really miss the kids but I think they deserve some space away from the paparazzis so that’s fine with me.

• aileen

Love her, love her, love her.

• noreen

I bought the DVD of AMH today. Will watch it this weekend with a friend who also adore Brad & Angelina.

Mzslil,

Good to see your posting again.
    Hope you do it more often.
    Good Night and sweet dreams.

• Janice

1381 Observer2 : 10/26/2007 at 12:23 am

Thank you for posting the information on the AOJJ screeners from the other thread.

• http://justjared dina #1

19 Missouri Fan

Thanks for the shout out. Your videos are beautiful as always. Please continue to make them. Peace.

24 noreen : 10/26/2007 at 1:09 am
    **************

Hi noreen! Welcome to BAMPZSville @ JJ :smile:
    Glad you got friends who loves Brad & Angie too.
    Ask them to come @ JJ and post. Thanks.
    I will buy the DVD tomorrow and watch it again.

• lylian

28 Missouri Fan : 10/26/2007 at 1:17 am
    24 noreen : 10/26/2007 at 1:09 am
    **************

Hi noreen! Welcome to BAMPZSville @ JJ
    Glad you got friends who loves Brad & Angie too.
    Ask them to come @ JJ and post. Thanks.
    I will buy the DVD tomorrow and watch it again.

>>>>>>>>>>

My hubby is going to be in the US for a week. I’m buying just before he goes so it will be delivered to his hotel in the US and I don’t have to pay so much for delivery. Will see it in mid November. Hope the sales and rentals continue to do well for AMH.

• christii

nakahabol pa ba ako ng first page?

16 irma : 10/26/2007 at 12:55 am

The comments were posted. Thank you. :smile:

27 dina #1 : 10/26/2007 at 1:11 am

:smile: :smile: :smile:

• christii

Great, I was finally able to post on the first page. :) I really am a lurker, just waiting for the opportunity to be on the first page. Love to read the lively and not-so-lively bantering, even bickering.

I’m absolutely happy that these two beautiful people thrive amidst the chaos surrounding them. I’ll be heartbroken if they split.

• lylian

1365 curly : 10/25/2007 at 11:46 pm
    the whole truth and lylian,

I am not sure whether “being a woman” is enough (as a commonality) to understand the attacks. Often people have multiple identities, and gender is only one of them. Consider the debates on AJ’s schedule, “working” vs “stay at home”. These are the two choices a woman can make (under certain conditions of course), and women engage the debate not with their gender but by their ideals on motherhood.

I came to believe that AJ is a catalyst for people to reflect on who they could have become and who they chose to be. This applies to AJ more than to BP, for expectations about him is to be a provider, yet he is not always spared. Are you concerned only about your kind? AJ is there to remind that it is possible to be genuinely concerned about others. Do you believe blood is thicker than water? AJ reminds that family is also about labor, not simply genetics. So be it, she truly walks on her own path.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hi curly, I read your post and brought it over because I wanted you to know that you have raised many points which I agree with. I understand that Brad and Angelina are different. Angelina more different then even Brad is and therefore, even more exposed to criticisms.

However, I still think that misogyny, pure and simple, plays a part in focussing criticisms on Angelina, not just her differences. Will write more later.

cheers.

christii

Congrat’s for the last poster on the first page!

and Welcome to BAMPZSville !! :smile:

You’re now officialy a new poster and no longer a lurker!

Salamat!

Ate Char

• thanks :)

Thanks Jared. I guess they are doing the outside shots first. So I guess they will probably start working in the studio soon.

• LOL

HEY JARED.
    LOL nothing to do with jolie, but i was just thinking about the chace & carrie connection and realized their nickname would be cherry. hahahaa~

• abigail

Thanks for the pic Missouri fan. Shiloh is so cute from her expression.

• irma

I just bought the AMH dvd today, I will add it to my Brangelina movie collection. Goodnight to all the fans. Love the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• Amh in india

A Mighty Heart finally has its debut in Mumbai. Seems like many were eager to see it.

Mumbaikars come for The Mighty heart

No, as much as you willed it, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were not here, at the Mumbai screening of their latest film together, based on the life of journalist Daniel Pearl. But the crowds that thronged this suburban multiplex were aplenty, all eager to see the reel version of the real life incident.

Making a public appearance after a long, long hiatus was TV’s popular off-screen couple Shilpa and husband Apoorva Agnihotri. The two used to make their presence felt at almost every do in town some months ago, but suddenly, the duo stopped socialising. Welcome back! And Apoorva seemed most pleased to be back, willingly giving bytes to reporters and smiling for the cameras.

• KK1

I just love the look of this film, looks so authentic in it’s depiction of the 1920′s. Angelina has such a wonderful timeless appearance and her costumes are just beautiful, really love her hats. She has looked so radiant and glowing on this film shoot, she seems to be in a very happy time in her life.

Wouldn’t be too surprised to see similar hats and gloves reappear in stores.

ClintE shoots fast and does not waste time. I see why studios love this man, he is all business.

• whateva

Kerri:
    You sound judgemental AND jealous.

• leyra

Angie seemed so relax & happy. Good. I am glad the family is having a qiuet times. They really deserve it. I only wish the best for them.

• LAM

Hello JJ and Brad and Angie fans. I believe I am on page 2. San Bernardino is still close to the fires but the hardest hit is in San Diego county.Some schools in Orange County are closed until Monday. 20,000 people were evacuated to Qualcom stadium and there are five people confirmed dead. I think one of them is due to a heart attack, an older person who was scared of all the fires. There is a $250,000 reward for any tip on the arsonist in Orange County. Anyway, the air here is not healthy so I am sure all their kids are indoors.

• I agree

18 faith

Yes he is!!!

• christii

Ate Char, thanks for the warm welcome. mwuah! :)

I’ve never considered myself a serious fan of both– just liked them — until they got together and I found myself browsing justjared for BAMPZSnews even at work. Haha!

I always said Brad and X would split up, — I didn’t like their “aura” together. I don’t know why and I was actually relieved when they finally did divorce. Then I became so excited when he was started to be linked with Angie. I got movie passes in ’05 and had no other movie but MAMS in mind. :)