'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

Here are the very first pictures of Daniel Radcliffe on the London set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince taken late Thursday night!

Radcliffe, 18, and Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) were spotted sharing a laugh during a film break. Check out Gambon’s hilarious beard protector! The pair filmed the scene at Slughorn’s home in “Budleigh Babberton,” where Harry and Dumbledore and persuade the former Potionsmaster to return to Hogwarts to teach.

And be sure to peep the Dumbledore double (with glasses). He’s a smoker!

Half-Blood Prince is being directed by David Yates (Order of the Phoenix) and is scheduled to be released on November 21, 2008.

10+ pictures inside of from the London movie set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

harry potter half blood prince movie set 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

i love ROBERT PATTINSONNN,

omg, its greaat!! love it

I dunno but I don’t like that all series of the movie XD

its my opinion respect me!

SubtleAsabrick @ 10/26/2007 at 3:59 pm

i wonder where you can buy a beard protector

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH i’m a harry potter freak!
thanks JJ :D

LOL! i love the dumbledore stunt double smoking, haha

& daniel radcliffe is looking pretty hot.

i can’t wait for the movie.

oh god! Dumbledore smoking..
thats funny! XD

and Candy.. I love Robert too!♥

OH EM GEE CANNOT WAIT!!

omg, i love daniel *_*

OMG can’t wait!

Two buck chuck @ 10/26/2007 at 4:47 pm

DRad’s pretty cute for a kid who’s ten years younger and two inches shorter than me. I wouldn’t kick him outta bed for eating crackers!

Can’t wait! :o)

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/26/2007 at 4:57 pm

Ahhhhhh I CAN’T WAIT..!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/26/2007 at 5:01 pm

They’re probably filming the “Pensieve”-scenes…I’m so frickn’ excited :D

So nice to see Gambon with a smile on his face! If only he would do that while in character….

ohhh…dumbledor smocking…
it’s crazy….

**sorry… smoking

@It’s Britney, b*tch: It’s not a pensieve scene, this is Dumbledore and Harry going to convince Slughorn to come back and teach at Hogwarts. It says so in the article.

just interrupted @ 10/26/2007 at 5:27 pm

harry potter sucks.
thanks god i’ve never wasted my time to watch it

Muito legal as fotos.
To adorando tudo isso.
To muito ancioso pelo filme,o cenario esta d+.
Gostei do visual dos atores

Russian Girl @ 10/26/2007 at 5:28 pm

Harry Potter Forever!!!!!!!!

Dan so cute)))Love him!

Love HP films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan liiindo³
amei as fotoos, ♥

Why you love it, if it’s just some pictures behind the scenes and we even can’t say which book moment is it? ;/

Dan tá maravilhoso nas fotos!!!!
amei essas fotos!!!!
espero anciosamente por mais fotos e mais notícias sobre EDP!
=]

OMGG I cant wait!!!!!!!!!

zanessa obsessed @ 10/26/2007 at 6:35 pm

Nobody cares about Daniel Raddcliff anymore. They should recast it and have Zac play the par t

Hey Ashleeey they are filming the scences from the book when Dumbledore takes Harry with him to try to get Slughorn to teach potions again (another of the many moments from the books when good ol’ Dumble uses Harry).

I love these pictures. I’m in love with fake Dumbledore smoking his *** with his wrinkly 2nd banana robes. Now we need a picture of Dan’s double drinking out of a flask.

I also love Dan’s unique cut outer space coat…that kid is really becoming a fashion plate. When are we going to see him in some high fashion ad’s already? I heard Emma is doing Chanel soon but give me some Dan instead. Are you listening CK, Boss, Lang, etc…you should scoop him up, he could pull it off!

Comparing the talent of any of the high school musical flash in the pan kid to Dan is delusional.

mojo:

word

Great! the first pics!
Dan is so handsome, he looks a lot like in Prisoner of Azkaban, maybe it’s the hair, I like it very much!
The beard protector is hilarious. xD

Now that it has been revealed that the character is gay, he should be renamed Doubledildo. Get a life, nerds.

REHABILITACION ROBERT “ME FUMO LA VIDA” PATTINSON, VENI A REHABILITACION, NO HAGAS COMO ROBERT “ME FUMO LA VIDA” PATTINSON NO TE FUMES A TI MISMO.

WOW Daniel looks very handsome, love his hairdo, this kid looks very natural and no made up with highights trying to looks good~

Damn Daniel Radcliffe is so fit and so gorgeous/sexy. He’s definetly made for the eyes.

Disney= OVERACTING. Their never going to get the respect DAME HELEN MIRREN, CHRISTIAN BALE ETC and so on gave DR for Equus and MBJ. Their not fit to wipe his rock hard ass in a movie.

OMG! They already started filming already?!

Zac Efron sucks. Daniel Radcliffe =

sorry, Zac Efron sucks. Daniel Radcliffe = love. end of story. :)

Michael Gambon is an absolutely TERRIBLE dumbledore! dumbledore isnt portrayed as arrogant and shouts at his student!!! he ruined the character

OMG!!! daniel is soooo funny with that coat! anw im REALLYYY looking forward to the movie!!! oh and btw us in cyrpus havente got the greek version of deathly hallows and its coming on 3 november!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Нічого НЕ розумію, але фотки (хоч вони й не дуже подібні на книжкові) сподобалися.

I don’t indestood all but the photos (but they don’t like to book’s Harry Potter and Dambldor) are nice.

Е… і ще, я дуже хотіла б добре володіти англійською мовою. Чи млгли ви мені допомогти. Ось моя електронна скринька: Nataliatko2007@rambler.ru або Nataliatko@rambler.ru

Oh, I also want to speak English very-very well. Do you help me to do it? This is my e-meils: Nataliatko2007@rambler.ru or Nataliatko@rambler.ru

HI I think that Harry Potter and the Half blood prince is going to be fabulous, i have read the book and i can’t wait 2 c it on the big screen. Daniel Radcliffe plays Harry Potter brilliantly. i love Daniel and i will always support him in everything so far every harry potter film Daniel has done have been fabulous and exciting. for those who don’t like Harry Potter or Daniel Radcliffe want there head examined. I LOVE YOU DANIEL!!!

I like Harry Potter, and I hope I shall have time to watch film.
And about photo… It is really strange to see Dumbledore with sigarett…

michael gambon isnt a smoker.double is a smoker.
daniel radcliffe really handsome.and he,de niro edward norton and johny depp my favorite actors.

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE!

hey zanessa ha ha very funny idont like zac and nobody care about zac in harry becauese zac look like agirl and he just dance not play the diffrent movies dan is harry 4ever

I am from turkey.I dont like harry

Oooh ! It’s funny to see our Dumbledore smoking ! He seems to be tired ! It’s the “Behind the scenes” effect, over to me !

It's Britney, b*tch @ 10/27/2007 at 12:18 pm

____________________________________________

Ohh sorry..I was so excited about seeing the pics that I forgot to read the whole article…anyways..I’m still frickn’ excited!

Danda radcliffe @ 10/27/2007 at 12:59 pm

Daniel eu te amo, muito!!!!!!!!
vc é o homem mais lindo de todo o planeta…
bjuu•.♥

i’m from turkey.i like harry,harry potter movies,daniel radcliffe,alan rickman,helena bonham carter,gary oldman and maggie smith.go dan.you are very succesful

Every time I have watched Dan do an interview on TV I have been vastly impressed by his maturity, his poise, his good nature, and his all round niceness. An amazing kid and they say what you see is what you get. Hope his career goes well for him. December Boys has unfortunately NOT done well at the box office. But then who wants, in the USA, to listen to Aussie accents? He should do more comedy. He was beyond hilarious, a real hoot, in EXTRAS.

Hey Hal, I agree completly with you! He is so great in interviews and his appearence on Extras was brilliant (thank you Mr. Gervais for being so frickin’ smart!). I also saw all the press he did for December Boys and then read an article about how it was only being shown in like 4 theaters in the United States. I think Dan did ALL that press not just for the movie but also to get the word out there that he is in the acting world for the long haul. I can’t wait to see what he does next!

I can’t wait for this MOVIE!!!:-)))I’m sure it will be Perfect!!!!I love Daniel!!!!and everything about Harry Potter!!!!!LOL!!!I think this is the scene in which when Dumbledore takes Harry with him to try to get Slughorn to teach potions again!!!!!!

the person who suggested Zac Efron be recast as Harry, instead of Daniel, just amazes me.

If you know anything about the Harry Potter movies, you’d know, they only cast British actors. Per J.K. Rowling’s request. Zac would never have had a chance even if he were an option.

Zac Efron, would be awful as Harry, if only for the fact that he looks nothing like what Harry Potter is described as. He’s too much of a pretty boy. I think I would avoid the last movie (or two, if he were ever put in it).

Dan certainly isn’t the most amazing actor (yet), but neither is Zac. Most people like him just because of his looks. Dan at least tries. I think it’s fantastic that he’s venturing out into other things. And I really hope he does well in his career. I think the trio they cast, are probably the perfect 3 kids for the roles (especially Rupert as Ron).

This is so exciting. I can’t wait

I disagree zanessa obsessed’s opinion.
This thoughts seems like childlike.
One thing I can say is only one person believe,it’s OK.
I love Daniel.
I don’t mind Zac Efron is more popular.
But Personally, Daniel is the best.
Daniel,
Do’t mind such as these stupid oinion.

I love his hair here–better than the too-short cut in the fifith and the too-long length in the fourth.

Hal,

You took the words right out of my mouth. He is polite, respectful and mature. I wish we could drum up some child stars like that.

Zac is a show off, he loves the media attention, he loves to see his face on celeb magazines, gossip columns and TV, Dan on the other hand, does not make publicv appearances and keeps his private live PRIVATE, and Dan is an ACTOR not like Zac who is a crappy actor, Dan got rave reviews for Equus a masterpiece production that will open next year in Broadway, December Boys got split reviews but even the bad reviews praised Dan’s acting as the only thing worth to watch, Dan in Extras was fantastic and show he has also a range to be a comediant, Dan is a proper film, TV and stage actor compare to the Disney made up Zac who cannot act!!!

I like Harry Potter very well

Yes! I am so excited about the movie!! The last movie was good, but I think it could of been better. The Half Blood Prince is my favorite book in the series, not including the last book. Thank Jared! I’m so excited.
to #28: Zac Efron has got nothing on Daniel Radcliffe. Daniel is, in my opinion, an amazing actor. While Zac is just an actor that has pre-teens and teenage girls falling over him, why I don’t know. Daniel is one of the richest, if not the richest, teens in the industry. I honestly don’t think Zac could pull of Daniel’s role. p.s. Yes, I’m a Zanessa supporter.

So the Dumbledore in the first picture is Gambon, but the Dumbledore who is smoking in the fifth, seventh and ninth pictures is a stunt double? Are you sure? I’m having a real problem telling them apart, particularly because both of the Dumbledores are wearing the same blue jacket over their costumes.

Those are beautiful. Prince Potter. What a great word for him. He looks adorable. And it’s nice to start seeing pictures. Thanks for posting.
Wow Zanessa.You seem to be very delusional if you think nobody cares about Daniel anymore. You’re obviously on the wrong sites. Poor you.

If you think HP Sucks ” Just Interupted” why on earth respond to this. Do you have a secret obsession?

Pantherchen @ 10/28/2007 at 5:14 am

Its Gambos double hos smoking, not himself…
i love this house :) its slughorns…

OMG!!! I can not wait till harry potter and the half blood prince comes out *SCREAM!

I wrote to dan and guess what he wrote bck ahhhhhhh i think me going to faint!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Daaaan, love you s2

ADOREI!!!

..BUT DUMBLEDORE SMOKING….
PLEASE..!!!
IT´S VERY FUNNY..,BUT IT´S NOT FINE..
..DANGER!!

bruna potter @ 10/28/2007 at 12:18 pm

eu amo o daniel radcliffe sou de brasil e adimiro muito o trabalho que ele faz e em ingles,

i love you

*-* Dan, você não sabe o quanto eu te amo

omg!! i can’t wait!!

i want to see Rupert Gritn

i love him!!

agustiina @ 10/28/2007 at 4:25 pm

me encantta harry por favor si pueden mandarme ftos de él a mi mail agus_tina95@hotmail.com porfiss tengo toda la colección de la pèlii y estoy juntando el ajedrez que esta re bueno..
harry me encanta plase manden ftooss
besso a la pagina esta re buena!

Ameeeeeeeeeeei as fotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eu AMOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARRY POTTER E O DAN RADCLIFEEEEEEEEEE!
MUITO BOM
PARABÉNS!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DAN

Shannon M. @ 10/29/2007 at 9:22 am

I can’t wait to see this movie!!! I hope they keep it really close the book. I love Harry Potter!!!! I am a huge Harry Potter fan!!!!

i cant wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I was lucky to meet Dan briefly afterone of the shoots but only long enough for him to say ‘how you doing’ and sign my book he was lovely. Can’t wait to see the movie just to know you were close by during the shoot will be a great feeling. Luv ya Dan.

harry's wife @ 10/29/2007 at 1:13 pm

damn..cant wait to see the movie..i hope this one’s better than the rest of the released films bec it’s my favorite book in the series..

mystery babe @ 10/30/2007 at 7:25 am

dan is not delusional you fat ******. no wonder you have no mates in the harry potter world.

zac could replace daniel but daniel is a good actor tho zac is sooo much hotter ZANESSA 4EVA

****! i hate that people what only comes to talk bad about HP! please **** ALL THAT PEOPLE!

Dan look so cute! ^^ luv ya sweetheart!

i can’t wait to HP 6!

we love you Dan! jiji he’s very handsome and sexy!

i’m in love of that new pictures! i’m die to see that movieee!

LUV YA DAN!

the best is HP!

I hope you aren’t talking about my post (#30) mystery babe (#82) because if you are you need to read again…I didn’t call Dan delusional at all.

HHHHHeeeeeeyyyyyyy, its just the start, n have to wait a whole year. How to spend this time?????

perfect !!
*.*

I was there Friday but did’nt get near to the filming But got Dan’s autograph after one of the shoots. It was great just to be near the shooting and seeing Dan after that was the biggest bonus. He is absolutely lovely. Hope to meet him again one day. LUV YA DAN!

Newsflash : Newly Out-Of-Closet Dumbledore Smokes Weed On Fishing Trip

Hey! i was there when these pictures were taken, i went down and watched them film early in the morning! got home at 4am was AMAZING dan is HOT! x

Very Funny ! It’s really strange to see Dumbly with sigarett !

My blog of Harry Potter but it’s in French sorry! ~> http://weasley001.skyrock.com/ :/

i can’t wait!!!!!!

I Love Dan

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:23 am

the pictures are great!!!
=D
I can’t wait to see the film! =)

A big kiss to all HP fans!!

Croatia loves Harry Potter!!! XD

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:31 am

Btw, does any body have a blog about HP?
I would love to visit them. =)
I have a blog but it’s on croatian.
XP

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:36 am

Oh, God…I soooo want to say something on Croatian but nobody will undestand. Lol… XD

P.S. Does anybody have a blog about HP?

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/05/2007 at 8:17 am

I’m back! ;-)

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE FILM!!!! XD

omg!! i cannot wait to watch half blood…. i promz to watch!!

Nie mogę się doczekać!

Do you understadnd me? ; ] Its in Polish.
‘I cant wait!’

Whoever talks about recasting anyone is nuts. The actors who started should be the actors who finish. No one else can do a better job. Zac Effron or whatever… what the hell? He’s a pretty boy not a wizard. Does it drive anyone else crazy that Professor Flitwick is played by the same actor but instead of looking like his original dwarf self in the first movie, he now looks like a miniture 1930′s buisnes man?

hi…
I want to belong together with fans of harry potter….
who wants to add me is monique_small89@hotmail.com
kisses…

hallo people ! ja começou as filmagens do filme do eniguma do principe que coisa es essa por que vcs nao me avisarao ?
pocha entao que dia sera lançado o filme caraca ! eu vou ligar para warne bros ! okj ja estou no cit !

kitty-love @ 12/01/2007 at 11:58 am

oh my god!!! i so like, totally can’t wait for the movie to come out, i can’t believe gambon’s double smoking, i thought it was actually him!!!
isn’t dan like, so cute, oh my god, i can’t wait!!!!!

OMG can’t wait!
OMG i LOVE Dan !
OMG beard protector ?!

HARRY POTTER TRIO ARE THE BEST
DAN is “HOT”
HP I can’t wait…….

Okay whoever tried to compare Daniel Radcliffe with that zac efron thing is a moron! At least Daniel radcliffe has actual talent and doesnt have to do cheap watered down made for tv disney musicals and a horrendous remake of what was once a good film, I am talking about Hairspray there in case you didnt catch that, I know that zac efron fans are probably not the brightest crayons in the box.

juliana farias @ 12/28/2007 at 1:02 pm

que bom eles começaram a gravarrr
fã de harry potter

Great talent looks like they are having fun peace

HP&EMMAFAN @ 12/31/2007 at 3:42 am

I thought Emma has looked very grown up of late (& very pretty, sexy&sophisticated too). But looks like Dan has done som growin up too (he looks like he’s 19).Tey both look much better now or mayb its de clothes&makeup. If tey keep it up tey will turn out 2 b very,very good looking.

yeah! we started a rubeus hagrid fan club. yah hes awesome. so is ron, but we haven’t made a club about him. we are this movie. i thoguht i would have to wait like 5 years!!! it was upsetting, but know i realized it was 2008 and it will come out soon hopefully. we just can’t wail any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

now tell me what is dumbledore smoking lol

KncBobcats @ 01/09/2008 at 11:55 am

CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

dan is very…………………… cute!
lve harrypotter films.
thnk u.

dan is soooooooooooo cute.
love hp movies.
thnk u.

draco&harry and ginny&harry another the going to match ano ang ako
when about into my walang who me was he is will be looking gooding
in more from as it .am draco/harry us made up 2008 year it. near room
door open-close ask with draco/harry a cedric&harry house…!!!sex
patience…….

Zala-sander @ 01/25/2008 at 3:08 am

I enjoy’d the book, and i know that i will enjoy the MOVIE
:::I CAN’T WAIT:::

georg lucas @ 01/25/2008 at 3:12 pm

que ridiculo o protetor de barba do Dumbledore XD

zanessa, u are horrible. zac could nver play harry potter. i would never watch the movies any more. that would be nasty. no offense. sorry. but. ya.

wow CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT IN NOVEMBER!!!

maria jimenez @ 02/01/2008 at 8:41 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hello???????????????????????

jajajajajjaajajaj
movies miedo much is coming soon month

Tomara que dessa ves David Yates
melhore, porque a ordem da fenix tava
um lixo
muita coisa do livro naum apareceu no filme

Oh y God
thiis is very cool
I cant to wait more a minute

I need to watch this film

Sorry, the English is a little bad

I’m from Brazil

kisses

i love harry potter and dan, emma, rupert, and all of the other actors/actresses. I fell in love with hp ever since i saw the 5th movie but i have always liked them. smoking is gross and bad for you but i never knew that dumbledore had a double before. i have not read the books yet, only the 2nd one but i plan on reading them all now, but i want to wait and read the 6th and 7th book until after the movies because that is what i have done with all of the other ones and i don’t want the movies to be ruined like a bunch of people think they are.

p.s. zac should not replace dan and neither should any other hsm characters replace any other of the hp characters because they are all awesome and they all do a GREAT job.

p.s.s dan is hot in those pics and most of his pics

p.s.s.s i am not one of those young kids who act all immature and are way to upsest even though i do LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!

i luv all the movies read all the books and these pics r kinda funni

wow. some of these comments are gay… so im gunna add to them. ok i love harry potter. i cant wait for the hbp. i wish there were at least more books to read while i wait for the movie. im just realy wierded out to know that the charicter dumbldore is gay. dan. your an amazing actor keep it up. rup. your the funniest of the 3, i just hope your not an a-hole in real life. and em, in the kindest possible way. you are hot. and also a very good transition actor.very versitle. now as a question. do any of you ever feel stupid on set. like sayin spells and nothing happens. would. neways good luck.

Jelissa's the b*tch @ 03/07/2008 at 1:11 pm

i agree with Mojo NEVER compaire DAN with some stupid musical boy ’cause you would have to be on CRA*K to think that ZAC will EVER be HALF the MAN DAN is!

HARRY POTTER is the BEST frick’n book/movie series in the WORLD.
and if anyone thinks otherwise they really need to get off the CRA*K!!
and actually pick up the BOOK and read it then watch the MOVIE then the world will be a BETTER place.!!

omg i would LOVE to be a extra in one of the movies.

i love everyone that had any part in making these movies. xoxoxoxoxoxox THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

i LOVE HP

i fell in love with tom felton, dan, rupert, james, oliver, everyone else!

sorry for the bad englisch

but i LOVE THEM

I really do

hello xx como estas ee xx q pelicula

i-am-sofa-king-retarted! @ 03/19/2008 at 8:43 pm

OMG! daniel is the best guy ever…his magazine with the mustache…It was so hot..i always liked daniel….Even though im 5 years younger than him! WHooo whoooo! DANIEL 4 EVER!!!

inga smith @ 03/23/2008 at 4:50 pm

jaja was cant wait??of harry podder six oder?? mein name tutnix zur sache hehe hihi xD was geht eig mit emma? emma hat blonde haare?NEIN Emma hat braune haare-Emma have bron hair it is so

pech robert pattinson is asho

inga smith @ 03/23/2008 at 4:51 pm

pech robert pattinson is asho dad lalalalala

EMMA HAVE BROWN HAIr

inga smith @ 03/23/2008 at 4:52 pm

pech robert pattinson is asho dad lalalalala

EMMA HAVE BROWN HAIr sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssjzu

Me, and my friend F thinks Harry Potter rocks the world. F thinks it’s so cool when they get chased by the Death Eaters.We think Daniel, Emma, and Rupert rock at the parts of the three best main characters.

as fotos tão d+

estou mito anciosa

i am SO excited for this movie!

i want to see the movie as soon as it comes out into theaters
i also hope to buy it soon. i have all the movies and books now my dream is to see the sixth movie. i loved since i was 7.i just hope that this movie is as good as the last 5.

ill be back tommorow

joe meister @ 04/28/2008 at 7:24 am

harry potter is the best thing that happened………………………………………… oh nd by the way just interupted u SUK

I have been in to the Harry Potter phenomenon when the 1st movie was due for release in 2001.
Out of all my friend’s and associates, I am the Harry Potter of the group.
I get all the questions right if they mention the topic in Trivia too.

haIFA THE SRILANKAN GIRL @ 05/05/2008 at 12:44 am

I LOVE HARRY POTTER, CANT WAIT TO SEE RON IN IT….DO YOUR BEST LOVE YA POTTER….

OMG!!!i love tom felton!!!can`t wait to see him in the movie.I`m probably the biiiiiiiiiiiiigest hp fen in the whole,wide world:-)

Just a quick note to Mojo and patrick about Daniel’s coat. It is called a Drizabone and is worn by stockmen in Australia, it is cut like that so you can sit on a horse. It is totally waterproof and very warm, and it looked pretty cold on set in those pics, so he would be nice and warm.
I am excited about the next film, but not for the same reasons as most of you here. I love to see how they do it and if they adapt it well enough.
I’m way too old to be gushing about Daniel, but he has developed into a great actor and will do well at anything he tries.

*adoro harry potter!!!
*adorei as fotos e aguardo anciosa para o filme!
=]
[:)]

sou fa de harry potter
assistir todos os filmes da saga
figuei muito triste de saber que a saga ira acabar
mas fazer o que !!!!!!!!
alias quem ver esse recado e E fa de harry potter mim adiciona no orkut yury77@hotmail.com
e no MSN yury_potter@hotmail.com
mim adiciona pra nos que somos fa de harry

O”o Harry! I cant wait any more…

World’s leading movie I love emmMmm

wicked i’m totally freaked for the movie

I can’t wait for the next movie but i just hope they don’t screw it up like the last two!!!!!

parabéns vocês são um máximo!

sabe as vezes eu fico pensando porque…Tudo bem que eu sou uma garota inteligente, dizem que eu sou bonita, mas do que adianta tudo isso se eu não tenho as respostas para as minhas próprias perguntas?…Tudo de bom!Beijos gigi!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ 07/07/2008 at 11:18 pm

hey, just interrupted, your an ignorant butt. dont trash something youve never “wasted your time on”. you cant say anything because you havent taken the “time” to read or watch it. you cant have an opinion on something youve never gotten to now.

ruqayya ghany @ 07/26/2008 at 11:26 am

I can’t wait to see this movie! iT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

omg, like ruperts soo freaking cute cannot wait yay! :)

abdulsabur @ 08/04/2008 at 7:38 am

OMG HARRY POTTER MOVIE 6 cant wait i abs am a big fan avada kedavra

oh my when it comes out i am gettin

Rupert I LOVE YOU,you are the best…Daniel and Princess Emma too…I am from Serbia…In Serbia I love you tells VOLIM TE!!!

Nosssa!!!
Adorei as fotos desse novo filme sera que tera o mesmo impacto das fotos?
tumara que o filme seja de grandes espectativas para o ultimo!!!!
mas quem é lou por Harry Potter nunca vai deichar de ver tudos os filmes de novo!!!
muito bem deicho esse recadinho para vcs internaltas valeu!!!!
Me chamo William Fiorini e sou so Brasil!!!

i cant believe the new movie as bin posponed

ginny cullen @ 10/18/2008 at 11:56 am

OMG i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Daaaaaaan!!!!!!! HARRY POTTER 4EVER
I love Robert Pattinson/Edward

carool ♥ @ 11/06/2008 at 12:22 pm

heey peoples!!
from where you are??
i am from Brazil you know…

on where you are
when the movie will be on the cine’s??

onde vcs estão,
quando o filme vai estar nos cinemas??

Here on the Brazil will be on 07/2009

I CANT WAIT TO THE FILM!!!!!

I LOOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Caah (L) Harry Potter
♥_♥

dan’z so cute!!!!!! i just love him and that ronny-kid. can’t wait for da movie anymore!!!!!!!!!

zac would be awful as harry potter. looks do not matter always, you know!

emma, rupert n daniel are the perfect trio for the role, i must say! emma’s cute, i wanna be like her!

just cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!

just cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!
J.K. Rowling PLZ WHY did u STOP????

lynn paterson is a hotie @ 06/26/2009 at 2:14 pm

robert patterson just finishes the movie……………………………….
i cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#$$$$$$hgbdfhkj hzjkvnhn

lynn paterson is a hotie @ 06/26/2009 at 2:17 pm

@madie: @madie: robert is all mine

i love the movie and i want to get the book to.i really want to read it

Right after reading this posting, I pondered the exact same point that I invariably wonder about when scanning new blogs and forums. Just what do I believe about this? Precisely how should it impact me? This and extra posts on your weblog here definitely give some stuff to look at. I fundamentally ended up right here via Yahoo when I was initial performing some internet research for some course work that I have. Usually good times browsing through and I’m hopeful that you will maintain on writing new posts. Cheers!

Heyho, amazing entry! I will keep surfing your site ;)

68. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What an ideal website.