'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' Movie Set -- FIRST PICTURES

Here are the very first pictures of Daniel Radcliffe on the London set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince taken late Thursday night!

Radcliffe, 18, and Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) were spotted sharing a laugh during a film break. Check out Gambon’s hilarious beard protector! The pair filmed the scene at Slughorn’s home in “Budleigh Babberton,” where Harry and Dumbledore and persuade the former Potionsmaster to return to Hogwarts to teach.

And be sure to peep the Dumbledore double (with glasses). He’s a smoker!

Half-Blood Prince is being directed by David Yates (Order of the Phoenix) and is scheduled to be released on November 21, 2008.

10+ pictures inside of from the London movie set of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

harry potter half blood prince movie set 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

Ameeeeeeeeeeei as fotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eu AMOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARRY POTTER E O DAN RADCLIFEEEEEEEEEE!
MUITO BOM
PARABÉNS!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DAN

Shannon M. @ 10/29/2007 at 9:22 am

I can’t wait to see this movie!!! I hope they keep it really close the book. I love Harry Potter!!!! I am a huge Harry Potter fan!!!!

i cant wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I was lucky to meet Dan briefly afterone of the shoots but only long enough for him to say ‘how you doing’ and sign my book he was lovely. Can’t wait to see the movie just to know you were close by during the shoot will be a great feeling. Luv ya Dan.

harry's wife @ 10/29/2007 at 1:13 pm

damn..cant wait to see the movie..i hope this one’s better than the rest of the released films bec it’s my favorite book in the series..

mystery babe @ 10/30/2007 at 7:25 am

dan is not delusional you fat ******. no wonder you have no mates in the harry potter world.

zac could replace daniel but daniel is a good actor tho zac is sooo much hotter ZANESSA 4EVA

****! i hate that people what only comes to talk bad about HP! please **** ALL THAT PEOPLE!

Dan look so cute! ^^ luv ya sweetheart!

i can’t wait to HP 6!

we love you Dan! jiji he’s very handsome and sexy!

i’m in love of that new pictures! i’m die to see that movieee!

LUV YA DAN!

the best is HP!

I hope you aren’t talking about my post (#30) mystery babe (#82) because if you are you need to read again…I didn’t call Dan delusional at all.

HHHHHeeeeeeyyyyyyy, its just the start, n have to wait a whole year. How to spend this time?????

perfect !!
*.*

I was there Friday but did’nt get near to the filming But got Dan’s autograph after one of the shoots. It was great just to be near the shooting and seeing Dan after that was the biggest bonus. He is absolutely lovely. Hope to meet him again one day. LUV YA DAN!

Newsflash : Newly Out-Of-Closet Dumbledore Smokes Weed On Fishing Trip

Hey! i was there when these pictures were taken, i went down and watched them film early in the morning! got home at 4am was AMAZING dan is HOT! x

Very Funny ! It’s really strange to see Dumbly with sigarett !

My blog of Harry Potter but it’s in French sorry! ~> http://weasley001.skyrock.com/ :/

i can’t wait!!!!!!

I Love Dan

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:23 am

the pictures are great!!!
=D
I can’t wait to see the film! =)

A big kiss to all HP fans!!

Croatia loves Harry Potter!!! XD

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:31 am

Btw, does any body have a blog about HP?
I would love to visit them. =)
I have a blog but it’s on croatian.
XP

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/02/2007 at 9:36 am

Oh, God…I soooo want to say something on Croatian but nobody will undestand. Lol… XD

P.S. Does anybody have a blog about HP?

Croatian_girl_HP_freak @ 11/05/2007 at 8:17 am

I’m back! ;-)

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE FILM!!!! XD

omg!! i cannot wait to watch half blood…. i promz to watch!!

Nie mogę się doczekać!

Do you understadnd me? ; ] Its in Polish.
‘I cant wait!’